General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

people damaging your car - why ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default people damaging your car - why ?

I dont get this, whenever i leave the passat in asda, or any other supermarket, nearly every time i come back to it its scratched down one of the sides. Its a fucking £2k passat, so its not jealousy, ive even had to resort to parking in the middle of two bays when i notice the carpark is empty and I came back the other day to find a trolley resting on my front bumper.

I dont understand why these people do it, granted i go shopping at supermarkets that arent exactly in the richest of areas, but its not like its a gleaming red ferrari.

I had an encounter with a horrible cunt the other day who, in an empty carpark, parked his 110 defender right next to me and then proceeded to open his door right into the side of my car........whilst im sitting in it. Then he got out with 3 other big fellas and stared at me.

obviously he wanted a confrontation and i wasnt going to give him one, he shut his door and smirked at me and off they went.

So now i have part of the rubber trim on my door hanging off where his door dragged it backwards and ripped it off the door on my drivers door. lovely.

These situations make me wonder how anyone living in cornwall specifically bodmin can think of running a "nice" car.

mum has a tt and has to park it near the main entrance otherwise people key it
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Frenchy0204
Get to tha choppa!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alot of it would be down to the area. Bodmin is an almighty shithole. Nothing to do, and the people are fucking inbred assholes.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:34 AM
silver
Regular Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would have let the tyres down on the defender when he walked away
Old 04-07-2010, 08:03 AM
fiestamad
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

my dad always parks in the middle of the bays at the tesco near me nothing happens to the car
Old 04-07-2010, 08:04 AM
dingla rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

i had my scooby keyed 5 times out side flats i use live sad thing was i painted cars for living then . till i sat in the bus stop oppesite old brike type one, i narrowed it down to a weekend nite it was geting done
lets say the lad inquestion spent the nite in hospital he got a baseball bat to the back his head ,and i sleepd with his bird some time after never got keyed again
he still dont own a car yet and that was in my early twentys nearly 10years ago
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I find this strange when i read about it...

I dont think i have ever had one of my cars damaged in a car park or on my drive etc etc.

I dont park on the road though and i use my loaf when patking in car parks, I also dont piss anyone off or do things that make me hated in my area etc etc.

God knows if that has anything to do with it but i have never had a car damaged like that.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 AM
super_cb
Mondeo ST24

wifes car always gets damaged at supermarket by other people (so she says) lol

once someone pulled the vents out of my series 2 turbo, kicked the back wing in and wiped food all over the car, think that was jealousy tho, was gutted at the time cus i had just had a resray

Trending Topics

Old 04-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Had my transit sportvan keyed last year by someone,I am sure I know who It was,what goes around comes around tho

He's got a year ban and £1k in fines for drug driving last week (everyone that knows us both got an 'anonymous text!)

Went for a test drive one sunday in a c-max,parked my 3dr in a space that had 2 spaces either side-came back to 2 dents in drivers door and still 2 spaces clear!!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:22 AM
scottyrs
DURHAM RSOC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

never had one damaged but i do worry i take two bays whe shopping ect but my lass reckns that will just piss someone off and make them do it, i cant wait to get a garage to so im not worrying over night when im working away!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

its just jealous cunts and mindless idiots though. should be able to legally beat sense into them.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:27 PM
JayCC
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by silver
I would have let the tyres down on the defender when he walked away
I'd have probably put a few windows in.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:29 PM
24vcossiemat
no more Granada's for me

I don't understand why people do it. had a few of my cars keyed. an by f*ck i'd love to get hold of the t.. wats that do it
Old 04-07-2010, 12:42 PM
ShedSpeed
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

some arsehole in a silver focus was sitting behind me at a railway crossing, throwing pennies at the back of my car! granted, the car's worth about 50p, but its mine and i love it! anyway, he made the mistake of turning off down a dead end, so i now know where i can find him either he or his mate live down there. gonna pay him a visit with a super soaker full of nitro-mors
Old 04-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

picked up many a dent on cars in tescos, cunts.

Did have a great one a few months back, where i returned to my shitter of a fiesta, to find some fat mum, repetetly hit the fiestas rear door as she loaded here kids and shopping in.

I stode there and said do you mind not hiting your door on my car!

which she just looked at me and said its only a car, closed her car door and went round the other side, and got into her car.

I got into my car soo pissed off that i opened my door soo hard i actually bent it, hitting her newish vectra caving her passenger door in a fair bit opps

She just drove off.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:09 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I have to admit to being a nob and letting my temper get the better of me the other week and ramming my trolley into some old cunts car in sainsburys who was hassling my missus.I've been rightly villified on another thread for this however there are a ton of wankers out there who can really get under your skin.Although we've had it done to us one or twice,it dosent really justify doing it back.when we first got the BMW cabby 8 years ago it caused a lot of jealousy between her so called old friends.one day the missus is looking out the window and her "friend" is feeding the baby with a bottle.after doing so she finds it highly amusing to squirt the rest of the milk all over the canvas roof of the car,BITCH!missus has seen all this but says nothing at the time,comes out the house bit later and the other girl says" lovely day to put the roof down!!"yeah seeings as it's covered in milk you cunt!!we put CCTV up after that to see what was going on and boy would you be amazed what happens in a day!!we had a load of Asian boys sitting on the bonnet having their photo taken!!kids leaning their bikes on it,playing football up against it etc,scary stuff!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Used to get it so much when I had my first S2...

Worked at Sport Soccer in a retail park (North Finchley for the locals) and always had the chavvo's hung around our cars in corner, they pulled the trim off a mate Ryans Fiesta Black when it was near enough out the showroom he kicked off with the usual threats but the cunts came back, put the sunroof through on my managers MG ZR. I'd be on the door a lot so kept my eye out when I could, was good I had Clifford with remote start would scare them shitless when I saw them sat all over the bonnet or eyeing round the car... they kicked the exhaust off once but only split the hanger.

We only caught one once and the little freak pulled out a screwdriver and started spitting on himself

Horrible envious little c*nts about
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShedSpeed
some arsehole in a silver focus was sitting behind me at a railway crossing, throwing pennies at the back of my car! granted, the car's worth about 50p, but its mine and i love it! anyway, he made the mistake of turning off down a dead end, so i now know where i can find him either he or his mate live down there. gonna pay him a visit with a super soaker full of nitro-mors
Weak mate TBH, if you can't have a word on the spot about chucking pennies bit spineless to paint stripper someones car over it
Old 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM
ShedSpeed
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

what sort of nutter sits at a railway crossing trying to start a confrontation though? has he got a knife? has he got a shooter? is he a bareknuckle pikey boxing champion? you just don't know. I will always stand up for myself when i need to, but it's just not worth getting yourself killed over a motor.

matey doing it though needs to ask himself if it's worth having the paint come off his car for getting his jollies out of throwing pennies. you can bet it's the same sort of cunt who spits at people in the high street, or hits girls in nightclubs or any of the other things that are wrong with society. the problem is you can't do anything direct or risk reprisal, but i sure as fuck ain't gonna let him get away with it

i might take his fucking wheelnuts out too
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the problem is you can't do anything direct or risk reprisal, but i sure as fuck ain't gonna let him get away with it

Nail,head etc.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
I had an encounter with a horrible cunt the other day who, in an empty carpark, parked his 110 defender right next to me and then proceeded to open his door right into the side of my car........whilst im sitting in it. Then he got out with 3 other big fellas and stared at me.

obviously he wanted a confrontation and i wasnt going to give him one, he shut his door and smirked at me and off they went.
yeah i know what i would have done when he had left too ....
Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Only time i've had my car damaged was when someone couldnt drive out of a parking space and hit mine on the way out,

Im bad with locking my car at night time, i've lived down my street for 3 years and only my mk2 golf was opened up, only went through my cd's see what crap I listened to and left it

But im lucky I can park in mother and toddler spaces so the car is quite far away from the next car!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Had a couple of my cars stratched worse one was my RS2K someone really went to town on the drivers door
Old 04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
RSTurboSI
BANNED
BANNED

I normally take two spaces up when parking, but once ending
up only taking one space up and was left with t massive dent
on my wing/door.. fucks me off as I parked right out the way
and was a walk to the shop.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i don't take the mondeo to shopping now i've got the fiesta, it's a little runabout and it's got enough dents in it not to worry

just not worth taking a nice car out because you don't know what's going ot happen when you park it up

try to avoid teh shitty stores also helps, but not by much as i now go to the osterly tesco and the chavs have started shopping there too
Old 04-07-2010, 08:56 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Some horrible little cunt that i went to school with has started coming kart meets that I go to, as a friends borther (i think) has started racing. Well I left my windows open a crack to keep the car cool, and as there's always people about, so no risks of thefts. Half way home, I found a fag butt, and a burn reciept, the cunt flicked it through my window, luckily landed in my centre console, and just singed a reciept. Jealous scumbag cunt. I know it was him, as he kept making remarks to me/my mates (only when we were on our own n he was with his mate, mind) and he's the only person scummy enough to do such a thing. If i had come back to my car alight, because of him he'd now be in hospital, and I'd be in a cell. Fucking scumbag. Revenge will be sweet.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by ShedSpeed
some arsehole in a silver focus was sitting behind me at a railway crossing, throwing pennies at the back of my car! granted, the car's worth about 50p, but its mine and i love it!
im confused your cars a "rat look" thing. so surely small dents/paint chips from pennys is known as a "patina"???????

Originally Posted by vaughant
we put CCTV up after that to see what was going on and boy would you be amazed what happens in a day!!we had a load of Asian boys sitting on the bonnet having their photo taken!!kids leaning their bikes on it,playing football up against it etc,scary stuff!!!
you quite clearly live in a shit hole. No drive or garage?? Id get nasty if i were you.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:31 PM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

dunno why did some arsehole walk past 10k jag and new picasso on a 10 plate to come and key mine
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 PM
jedams

At the end of the day cars that visit Tescos/Asda are shopping trollies,so no one gives a flying Feck,me included.If they are in the way of loading into my van the trolly does the biz.~End of,its just a car at the end of the day,4 wheels and a bit of metal.
No one round the Glos area cares much.
Given up on my wifes Puma It was immaculate but now full of shopping trolly and other car dings...who gives a feck.
Your life is more important.

Last edited by jedams; 04-07-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by jedams
At the end of the day cars that visit Tescos/Asda are shopping trollies,so no one gives a flying Feck,me included.If they are in the way of loading into my van the trolly does the biz.~End of,its just a car at the end of the day,4 wheels and a bit of metal.
So youd ram a trolley down the side of someones nice car because your such a selfish cunt you cant be bothered to carry bags to your vans side door???

that makes you a prize cunt.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:43 PM
jedams

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
So youd ram a trolley down the side of someones nice car because your such a selfish cunt you cant be bothered to carry bags to your vans side door???

that makes you a prize cunt.
If you say so m8,just a bit of old metal to me.
Most cars in Tescos are shite heaps with scratches and dings,come down to Cheltenham and check it out.

Last edited by jedams; 04-07-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hi warren, sorry didnt explain myself well there!!it was where my gf,well fiance now, used to live and yes it was a proper shit hole, roughish part of port talbot.It was a really nice area years ago with big edwardian houses but sadly they`ve been turned into flats and attract a lot of bad people.Where i live now is really nice, next too no recorded crimes last year!!!I cant remember the last time I locked the car and thats if i leave it on the street,we`ve got a 4 car drive with double gates so pretty secure!!!yeah, i do feel for people who cant get their cars off road at night as theres some right cunts out there.where she used to live was a bit of a through path to the town centre.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:01 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

The first day I had my car it had all the windows broken, mirrors kicked off, EVERY panel was dented scratched and spat on, tires slashed and the roof jumped on. Drunks just wanted the fishing rods in the back or so the police said
Old 05-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Most cars in Tescos are shite heaps with scratches and dings,come down to Cheltenham and check it out.
still doesnt give you the right to damage someone elses property and that IS the point.

so youd run a trolley down the side of a nice cossie or a new car that happened to be parked next to your van would you??

Its a lack of respect for others property, plain and simple. there is PLENTY of space in the car parks if you take care.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:56 AM
JayCC
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

You are a Cunt.

I'd hit you with a fucking trolley if I found you had touched my car with one.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:33 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

People just don't care nowadays as it's much easier to just let the trolley bash someone elses car that it is to keep it under proper contol yes. Yes they are a part of everyday life but it's cheaper to shop online that to get your car indented every other week isn't it
Old 05-07-2010, 09:45 AM
mick
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i had the screen on my e30 put through............. for the life of me i couldn't figure out what i'd done, when the the culprit was named and shamed he had a visit from the revenge fairy who explained to him the error of his ways he come knocking on my door with the £60 excess and an apology.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:20 AM
D.K.
BANNED
BANNED

I never park near 4x4s or any car with kiddy seats in although you dont know whos gonna park next to you once youve gone in the shop.
If its at night i just nick a mother n baby space or a disabled one or just park like a nobber and use up 2 spaces
Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

No one round the Glos area cares much.
Given up on my wifes Puma It was immaculate but now full of shopping trolly and other car dings...who gives a feck.
Your life is more important.
Ignorant fool

Mark
Old 05-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Mk1 Mex
Series One

My missies 330d has been keyed 3 times outside our house(on the drive).

My M3 was keyed twice once right out side the living room window on the drivers side door. Cheeky kunts had to walk all way round the car and go under the window to do it.

The 330d is always getting scratched etc in supermarket car parks i've actually given up getting them sorted. Think i might just get it mopped every six months or so.

As for the S1 it's never out of my sight EVER wont even leave it on the drive. It gets driven out the garage used and driven back in again when not being used.

Really does pi$$ me off tho that as soon as you start doing well for yourself and buy yourself something nice people want to ruin it...

Think i'm going to stop now other wise my rant might go on a while.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Gazzonator
Gary Krishna

Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

It really pisses me off when people don't give a toss about other peoples property.

I was on my way to my mates little boys birthday party last year when he phoned me and asked me to nip in to tesco's to get a few bits on my way.

I hardly ever take my saph to tesco's as I normally used my battered mk2 mondy as I couldn't have cared less about that but I wasn't about to go home, get the mondy and go back!! Anyway, I parked up right on the other side of the car park which was reasonably empty to avoid car park dings as I'd just had it painted. As I was farting about taking the stereo front off etc, a woman in a new E class mercedes parked next to me (of all the empty spaces around me she chooses the one next to mine!!), next thing I know, WHACK!!! She throws the door with quite a bit of force straight into my passenger front door!
I got out and asked what the fuck she was playing at and she just gave me a blank stare! I looked at my door and there was a fucking great dent in it!!!

I started having a rant and asked what she was going to do about it. She just turned round and said to me "I don't understand why you're bothered, it's only an old car" and walked off!!! Fucking bitch!!!

I have a really short temper (as anyone who really knows me will testify!! Lol!), and after she said that to me, the red mist descended and I ended kicking the fuck out of her drivers door! Not big and not clever but I was fuming and what's good for one is good for another!

I bet she wouldn't do it again though!! Lol!

Quick Reply: people damaging your car - why ?