View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:32 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default people damaging your car - why ?

I dont get this, whenever i leave the passat in asda, or any other supermarket, nearly every time i come back to it its scratched down one of the sides. Its a fucking £2k passat, so its not jealousy, ive even had to resort to parking in the middle of two bays when i notice the carpark is empty and I came back the other day to find a trolley resting on my front bumper.

I dont understand why these people do it, granted i go shopping at supermarkets that arent exactly in the richest of areas, but its not like its a gleaming red ferrari.

I had an encounter with a horrible cunt the other day who, in an empty carpark, parked his 110 defender right next to me and then proceeded to open his door right into the side of my car........whilst im sitting in it. Then he got out with 3 other big fellas and stared at me.

obviously he wanted a confrontation and i wasnt going to give him one, he shut his door and smirked at me and off they went.

So now i have part of the rubber trim on my door hanging off where his door dragged it backwards and ripped it off the door on my drivers door. lovely.

These situations make me wonder how anyone living in cornwall specifically bodmin can think of running a "nice" car.

mum has a tt and has to park it near the main entrance otherwise people key it