General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!

Search this Thread

Old 16-04-2010, 10:36 AM
hamerish
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who evers farm it is, deserves to tbe arrested, with there attempts or lack of to hide it.

I wish id stocked, up on Mephedrone before it went illegal, £3k a kilo, could o fmade a killing.
Old 16-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Rich_bloor
didn't i read your place got done over last year? who you think did that? a honest hard working individual or some scumbag criminal? mabey if someone had grassed on them, they wouldn't have had chance to rob you cos they would be doing time!

as said before, people couldn't give a shit about people growing plants, its all the crime that it goes hand in hand with thats the problem.
My place has never been done over, so I think you have the wrong person. I'm not going to get into an argument about it, as it will go round in circles. I said I wouldn't have grassed and that's the end of it.

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 11:09 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

You know what happens to rats? they get wacked

Luciano
Old 16-04-2010, 11:13 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Benni is he not referring to the bullshit story that you hadnt been online cause your house got burgled & lap top stolen ? was that not that idiot elvis that said that ?
Old 16-04-2010, 11:27 AM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

at the tags
Old 16-04-2010, 11:38 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

robocop strikes again
Old 16-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
How much does a 9mm round cost warren? One of those between the eyes of each heroin addict would work out a lot cheaper, scummy cunts... And one for each convicted dealer while we are at it.
about £1 ish each
Originally Posted by Elwood
No, the image that springs to mind:
Warren takes up a concealed position on a rooftop nearby, cracks out his .50 cal with thermal scope.......................
...and waits.........
In my dreams maybe
Originally Posted by Roscco
Warren, what pish is this ??

If your gonna spout random nonsence make it believable, not just fuel for a fire. You know my thoughts and have seen my input on this topic before. So without getting into the pro's and con's of what prescription is the better option,

Yes Methadone isn't an ideal solution (but it atleast allows a normality of life) and
Yes the average habit lasts around 7 years before cycle is complete.

But..... £60 a day is quite a large habit, esp. if you inject.
It's a statistical impossibility that all junkies are commiting 5.6 burglarys a week. We'd all be gettin robbed all the time. Take the number of junkies in the UK (thought to be around 2.5million) and multiply that by 4. (drop the 1.6 to allow for the few that work)

You honestly saying that there are 10,000,000 burglaries carried out a week ? That means 1 in every 6.2 (62,000,000 is rough UK population) of us suffers from bein robbed every 7 days.
My figures have come from government crime statisitics and cost of crime estimates and have been calculated from there with drug statistics obtained from a local drug intervention service.

Sure you may think all those figures are bollocks but id like to think the researchers for the government and a local drug service have done far more research on the bigger picture than you.

Mate theres not 2.5 million 'problem' junkies in the UK. current estimates are 300000 "problem users" of hard drugs of which only 1/4 support thier habbit through criminal means, with approx half of them funding it through the sex trade, approx 1/4 through dealing themselves and the remaining 1/4 through crime as I calculated above. And quick calculation using my figures above comes to £16 billion for the hard core users which tallys with the £15billion government estimates of cost of crime for hard drug users in that 1/4 above And the government costs dont include the benefits paid where as mine do

Costs of Sex trade workers and those dealing are not measurable as i already said.

The problem is not with my figures but with the government statistics if you truley believe they are lies!!
Originally Posted by R4N S S
pmsl - its weed, not crack or heroin and those figures that warren has posted i would seriously take with a pinch of salt
I did say those figures were for hard drug users. The criminal side of weed is hardly "friendly" like many people think.
Originally Posted by carlo
Warren the way yo go on someone will end up slashing you or maybe even worse this will catch up on you at some point ! i agree with mattyou should just be getting on with your life & keeping your nose out its much safer! I mean fair enough if you witnessed a rape or some kind of child cruelty or worse but this kind of stuff is just trouble! Anyone with the balls to grow stuff like that is going to have some connections you have prob cost them thousands & thousands of pounds you better hope they never see this thread
I couldnt care less. If no one takes a stand then these criminals will take over. Someone has to do it.
Originally Posted by rsmat
come on man really...sort yaself out has your a sound bloke and most of your sensible threads are funny....instead of threads like this that seem to be a ego boost for you.

not starting an arguement or anything along those lines.

but it would have been better to rob the smoke than grass mate.
Matt I dont mind putting myself in harms way though. Its not an ego boost, i find it good fun tackling crime and its quite amusing, and some people on here found it amusing too and its also quite funny to see the haters go off on one sparked up a good debate though
Originally Posted by charlie luciano
You know what happens to rats? they get wacked
Im not part of a criminal gang so therefore i cannot be a rat a grass yes, but not a rat
Old 16-04-2010, 12:10 PM
5t1g
Shotgun Bunter

Warren, can you satisfy a curiosity I have?

Please pose naked save for a fanny pack whilst holding a tub of natella in your left hand and wear a suggestive look on your face. Then take a picture and host it here for me.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:19 PM
cossie350
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Strange view you have on weed Warren. From a different perspective you have probably cut off the supply to people that use the weed for medical purposes i know loads of people that smoke it (im not one) and all of them work and would never dream of mugging someone !

If there was statistics for the % of people involved in crime that smoke weed obviously not counting smoking weed as a crime and a % for cosworth owners involved in crime, I would bet money on the second % being higher.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Roscco
Livin' [H]ard & Fast

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Mate theres not 2.5 million 'problem' junkies in the UK. current estimates are 300000 "problem users" of hard drugs of which only 1/4 support thier habbit through criminal means, with approx half of them funding it through the sex trade, approx 1/4 through dealing themselves and the remaining 1/4 through crime as I calculated above. And quick calculation using my figures above comes to £16 billion for the hard core users which tallys with the £15billion government estimates of cost of crime for hard drug users in that 1/4 above And the government costs dont include the benefits paid where as mine do
Cheers for clarifying that, although the impression i got from reading your 1st post was completely different, but as i say, you've clarified and fair doos.

I'd still question you local drug services figures, and most people are aware that the government are so out of sync with the rest of the country it's unreal, so i'd question those figures too
Old 16-04-2010, 12:31 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by B16JUS
That is a bit obvious, does anyone remember the house with a big underground grow den

J
This one?
http://www.ssqq.com/archive/vinlin19.htm
Old 16-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Mr Shannon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

pmsl thats pretty funny, although as the saying goes nobody likes a grass, hopefully next time your doing something illegal your snitched on also.
Old 16-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by 5t1g

Please pose naked save for a fanny pack whilst holding a tub of natella in your left hand and wear a suggestive look on your face. Then take a picture and host it here for me.

But WHY??
Old 16-04-2010, 12:50 PM
_SpeedX_

its the heroin most the bulgaries come from with regards to drugs..

whoever said people with a weed habbit go out commiting bulgaries for their habbit is just like the media and goverment.... CLUELESS!
Old 16-04-2010, 03:20 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Benni is he not referring to the bullshit story that you hadnt been online cause your house got burgled & lap top stolen ? was that not that idiot elvis that said that ?
No it was definatly benni who said that!
Old 16-04-2010, 03:32 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

I stand corrected mate i can remember reading something about it back then
Old 16-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

yeh it was said he was done over
Old 16-04-2010, 03:58 PM
liam-rst
shit happens

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

it may not be legal but its no crack house, what a bubble, the majority of smokers i kno work. no need for grasses, BERTIE SMALLS
Old 16-04-2010, 04:03 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

warren were abouts is this place? just out of interest
Old 16-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Chris84
Part of the Furniture

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Bit ontop that. but no need to grass
Old 16-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by 5t1g

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord

But WHY??
he's a homo neil, its obvious

Originally Posted by cossie350
Strange view you have on weed Warren. From a different perspective you have probably cut off the supply to people that use the weed for medical purposes i know loads of people that smoke it (im not one) and all of them work and would never dream of mugging someone !
the vast majority of weed is grown as part of organised crime just like other serious drugs and all the disadvantages to society that has. stuff like trashed flats, electriic theft etc is common.

Most sensible medical weed users have a small scale local grower to ensure quality and no nasty surprises like glass in the buds.

I actually think weed should be on prescription. Im not a weed hater... my half sis in usa legally grows weed for medical reasons.

Originally Posted by Roscco
Cheers for clarifying that, although the impression i got from reading your 1st post was completely different, but as i say, you've clarified and fair doos.

I'd still question you local drug services figures, and most people are aware that the government are so out of sync with the rest of the country it's unreal, so i'd question those figures too
the first post was about weed, the second was heroin. Wouldnt surprise me if the government figures arent the best on heroin usage, but i suspect the cost of crime figures are pretty accurate.

I wouldnt think the figures for users are wildly out of kilter and generally the government tends to underestimate the impact of crime But if more accurate figures are available then i will correct the calculations.

But even if its half the amount, the cost is still billions to the UK which is scary really!!

free heroin on prescription would solve a lot of the problems.Even people like you would benefit. you could then put the money towards decent counselling to get off the stuff rather than wait for the overstretched NHS to catch up.

Originally Posted by _SpeedX_
its the heroin most the bulgaries come from with regards to drugs..

whoever said people with a weed habbit go out commiting bulgaries for their habbit is just like the media and goverment.... CLUELESS!
no ones said weed is the cause of most burglaries.

people have just assumed because of thread title
Old 16-04-2010, 04:17 PM
1.9 xr2 on 40's
st170 breaking

pretty funny as for smack heads, i think they should give out some bad shit like they did a few years ago, killed loads of em, no great loss, its all gain therein
Old 16-04-2010, 04:17 PM
_SpeedX_

wasnt onna bout you bud (excuse the pun lol) some1 futher down from your post suggested it...
Old 16-04-2010, 06:10 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I stand corrected mate i can remember reading something about it back then
yeah bullshit benni
Old 16-04-2010, 06:20 PM
B16JUS

Originally Posted by longdog

thats the one, the amount of money it must of cost to build and secure shows how much money it must have been making buy growing

J
Old 16-04-2010, 06:22 PM
B16JUS

thats the one, the amount of money it must of cost to build and secure shows how much money it must have been making buy growing

J

6-8million a year

nice

J
Old 16-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I remember now... I had nothing to do with that. As you said, Elvis did it for what I thought was a joke, but I think he might of been taking it a little too serious.

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
No it was definatly benni who said that!

I stand corrected. You have caught me out, what can I say? Whilst I had no internet because my house got robbed and they stole my computer, I came online to tell you all I can't come online because my house was robbed and my computer stolen. But like you say, it was deffo' me. Give it some thought, soft-lad! It's not difficult, is it?

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 06:59 PM
bythomson

Warren the way yo go on someone will end up slashing you or maybe even worse this will catch up on you at some point ! i agree with mattyou should just be getting on with your life & keeping your nose out its much safer! I mean fair enough if you witnessed a rape or some kind of child cruelty or worse but this kind of stuff is just trouble! Anyone with the balls to grow stuff like that is going to have some connections you have prob cost them thousands & thousands of pounds you better hope they never see this thread
+1... you never know who they know, and that smell of weed you had will soon be superceded by the smell of petrol as it trickles through your letter box when you your sleeping, but you did the right thing but i wouldnt of posted anything anywhere about doing it
Old 16-04-2010, 07:00 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Benni
I stand corrected. You have caught me out, what can I say? Whilst I had no internet because my house got robbed and they stole my computer, I came online to tell you all I can't come online because my house was robbed and my computer stolen. But like you say, it was deffo' me. Give it some thought, soft-lad! It's not difficult, is it?

Benni.
LMFAO.you was off line for weeks you then came on to say you got burgled, your full of shit. liers need good memorys
Old 16-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Whoever they are, they'll see there arse when Wozza' as you've all named him is sniping at them. He's like Rambo, Robocop and Terminator rolled into one.

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

LMFAO.you was off line for weeks you then came on to say you got burgled, your full of shit. liers need good memorys
You're making this up as you go along, and I remember who made the post and it was Elvis. If you want I'll go and find the post he made and make you look stupid again? No doubt you'll offer to meet up again for a fight and when I give my address you'll laugh and turn it into a joke.

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You're right, they do:

Originally Posted by Elvis
Someone broke in bennis home, and took a variaty of low value items including his modem.
And I replied and said:

Just to clear things up, I was not burgled at all. I was being told by text I had been, when in actual fact I hadn't. I did hear someone offered me £50 though, which I shall take regardless, so I can get drunk.

Benni.

Now will you please do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up. I'm sick to death of making you look like a fool.

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 07:22 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You're right, they do:

And I replied and said:

[/size][/font]

Now will you please do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up. I'm sick to death of making you look like a fool.

Benni.
how do you make me look a fool? you never have you clown
Old 16-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Rich_bloor
rich_bloor@hotmail.com

Benni.

i think you need something eat m8, it your posts read like your getting hungry
Old 16-04-2010, 07:24 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

good on you warren for having the morals and the balls that most people on here clearly don't have
Old 16-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

how do you make me look a fool? you never have you clown
If you can't see it now, you never will. As for the tag claiming I've struck again, thank's, I'm good, aren't I!

Benni.
Old 16-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Saaamon

Warren i think you need help!
Old 16-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Benni who cares about the truth about your flat.
6-8million a year
weed which is relatively cheap compared to other drugs is still very profitable.

from some online home growing weed website
one plant yeilds on average 20g
1.4 plants per square foot max.
approx 3 harvests a year
Street value in stoke approx £20 an 1/8th (gooood shit maaaannnn ) which equates to 3.53g for £20 or £5.66 a gram.

The flat i reported has approx 180 sqaure foot for growing based on 3 usuable rooms and one room for a babysitter to live in. so 252 plants a harvest, or 756 plants a year

so thats a harvest of 15kg a year or approx £86k.

and thats being conservative. Im sure a efficiency maximised high yeild quick harvest strain and that flat properly packed to the roof could yield shit loads more.

Originally Posted by bythomson
+1... you never know who they know, and that smell of weed you had will soon be superceded by the smell of petrol as it trickles through your letter box when you your sleeping, but you did the right thing but i wouldnt of posted anything anywhere about doing it
im not afraid of drug dealers.

Petrol bomb me house. I have full firefighting breathing apparatus and suit and helmet. Plus ladder to escape from first floor. If they set fire to place and wait for me to run out house i have weapons all over the shop (and id automatically have the big axe anyway in a fire).

Ive worked out the response times and even assuming worst case and i cant raise the alarm until the noise and smoke reaches the neighbours (15 mins max) and max likely fire engine response time here (again about 15 mins) and approx time to set up a hose and ladder for a first floor rescue (max 15mins) gives me the need for 45 minutes air. I have over an hours air

I worked loads of "what if" plans out for my last house and have adapted them for this place

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
good on you warren for having the morals and the balls that most people on here clearly don't have
thanks!!

if most people on sink hole estates stood up to the criminals then theyd be driven out. but no one will for fear theyll get hurt.

an example, a local estate, bentilee, has 25000 people in it. Lets assume 10% are hardened criminal scum, ie 2500 people. Lets assume 500 of them are armed with guns, even 500 armed criminals are unlikely to be able to take out 22500 civilians.

But people are too worried about their own family rather than the fact if the community stood together they could beat the scum.

You see this wouldnt happen if there was a sense of community. Something this countrys lost in the last 50 years.
Old 16-04-2010, 08:46 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

thank's, I'm good, aren't I!

Benni.
good at misuse of apostrophes

Quick Reply: Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!