General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what do you think of this new drug meow cactus feed

Search this Thread

Old 14-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, if someone wants to put that shit into their body then, yeah, they deserve to die. They know the risks and the dangers. It's not that I WANT them to die, just more that I don't give a flying fuck when someone dies from a drugs overdose. In all honesty I usually find it quite funny.

And why were you telling me a story about your dad and cars?
Old 14-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stoo
Yeah, if someone wants to put that shit into their body then, yeah, they deserve to die. They know the risks and the dangers. It's not that I WANT them to die, just more that I don't give a flying fuck when someone dies from a drugs overdose. In all honesty I usually find it quite funny.

And why were you telling me a story about your dad and cars?
pointing out that you have your version of how life should be,, my old man has hes version about life

nobody deserves to die,,,,, but we all will one day and tbh i prefer that i enjoyed my life and can tell stories of things ive done,,, some good and some bad also but i have no real regrets,,,,well i have one major one but its happened and nothing can change that now

downside to people dying with drugs/fights ect is the other people that get affected by it but i do sort of see where your comming from
Old 14-03-2010, 09:37 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Porkie
My friends 16 year old son had a heart attack on it...
Originally Posted by Stoo
Anyone else thinking that some fuckers deserve to die when they take shit like this?
2 different sides of the fence there me thinks.......

porkie, hope he made a recovery and has stopped doing silly things now

stoo, i probably do agree with you, but it's a lot harder to agree with you when you've been to funerals of people who knew and grew up with who have done the wrong thing (od'd), or have been on the wrong end of people who have taken the wrong things (shot dead by someone who was high), or have been selling the wrong things (shot in his car while dealing)

you also have to draw the line between legal and illegal highs
Old 14-03-2010, 09:55 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LHD220Turbo
behave!
if you are comparing drugs (illegal) & beer then you are very naive!!
I would suggest that you are the naive one if that's what you believe.

Originally Posted by dojj
you also have to draw the line between legal and illegal highs
It depends where you draw the line though. Use the 'law' and the line is bollocks. Use common sense, and never do anything to excess.

I wouldn't touch this stuff. Probably would when I was younger, but not a chance now.

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 14-03-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

drugs and drink fags yeh all can be addcited to it and cause problems

but what i think LHS220Turbo means is you a have a pint of beer you aint gonna peg out or have problems after it. with putting the other shit in your body then may the force be with you

before people jump on the wagon at me i dont care what people do its your body and ive done drugs. i just dont cant stand people who think its the best thing in the world thats just seriously sad
Old 14-03-2010, 10:04 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
Right chaps,

It a remake of Kat, which has been consumed by native amercans for 100's of years. the big problem is people think as it's legal they can take as much as they want.

it's hardcore stuff, for you heart it like doing grade A coke, i mean 100% pure coke, it's the best drug which has come out in the last 10 years, but you have to be careful, just like would you neck half a bottle of voddy in one go, these twats are necking a G at a time., silly research you gear!!!!

I like it, but I don't take very much at a time, it will get band as due to cunt who cannot control them selfs.

chaps it's fucking hardcore, but your body can take it, I have known people taking 3 g a night, were I will only take 250mg in small amounts, but if you have a heart issue just like if you take good coke it will fuck you up.

just be safe guys, it's great fun, but just because it's legal does not mean it will not kill you.

Totally agee on all accounts there.
It will be the idiots that fuck it up for the rest.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:11 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Diamonds.
but what i think LHS220Turbo means is you a have a pint of beer you aint gonna peg out or have problems after it. with putting the other shit in your body then may the force be with you
And many other drugs in moderation will not cause 'pegging out' either.

But go down to any A&E on a weekend, and see what drug causes the most problems.

Just because alcohol is legal and highly socially acceptable, doesn't make it any safer, or more sensible than many other recreational drugs.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:15 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

tbh i took this stuff thinking its over the counter and legal so its gonna be light weight ect

im sure alot of ppl have done the same the fact is it impairs your judgement/sences and kids/young adults are taking it you just have to look at people who are regular users to see what it does

and the long term effects? drug induced psychosis? long term depression? if people want to use it more for them but as for me my drug taking days are long gone
Old 14-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

what i meant is one pint only - one line or one pill or one inhale of the crack pipe.

one will be fine the other could go seriously wrong.

i understand about the pissheads in hospital at weekends and all that jazz etc and legal non legal stuff.

though im sure if drugs were legal and everyone goes down the i dunno "crack house" for a quick half or a night out on it im sure it would be worse.

though a dodgy pint isnt gonna have you keel over to rat poison in ya line/pill or whatever is in it normally that your body has a sausage with it and you cant take it.
Old 14-03-2010, 10:19 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Ben Dover
I heard some kid ripped his scrotum off!! WTF!!!!
I was curious about this, so I googled it -

"But a police report - some of which was based on online forums about the drug - revealed a lad in Durham had tried to rip off his testicles after taking it."
"

WTF the police use forums to compile a report!!!
Old 14-03-2010, 10:21 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by ben_frst
tbh i took this stuff thinking its over the counter and legal so its gonna be light weight ect

im sure alot of ppl have done the same the fact is it impairs your judgement/sences and kids/young adults are taking it you just have to look at people who are regular users to see what it does

and the long term effects? drug induced psychosis? long term depression? if people want to use it more for them but as for me my drug taking days are long gone
Shit! Is one of the side-effects the removal of your ability to capitalize or punctuate?
Old 14-03-2010, 10:26 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
I would suggest that you are the naive one if that's what you believe.

It depends where you draw the line though. Use the 'law' and the line is bollocks. Use common sense, and never do anything to excess.

I wouldn't touch this stuff. Probably would when I was younger, but not a chance now.
the point i was trying to make is if it was a choice of a pint of beer or a ecstasy pill i know which one i would have

nobody knows what is in each pill; nobody knows the real long term effects. (as far as i know)

the brain is extreamly complex and i would not want to put something that messes with the chemical balance of it!
Old 14-03-2010, 10:37 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Shit! Is one of the side-effects the removal of your ability to capitalize or punctuate?

ffs who cares its an internet forum sorry to the CaPiTaLiZe AnD PuNtUaTiOn PoLiCe

Old 14-03-2010, 11:35 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

It's heavy stuff, I used to be a reg user of mdma while it was still about so thought I'd give it a go. I bought 3g's, I bombed 300mg and on the come up sniffed 150mg. The rest was saved for another time, the come up was just like mdma, it was potent stuff. After the madness is was like a very strong coke high, and I finished the lot that night. 3g's, it is more moresh than coke so be careful-if I had 10g's I'm sure I'd have finished it. The bad effect's started an hour or so after the last line, and I didn't feel right for a week.

If I stuck to a fair dose 500mg? I'm sure it would have been better, but I couldn't leave it alone.

It's just like mdma mixed with good quality coke, honestly! madness
Old 15-03-2010, 12:08 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

people think by making this a class a will stop it i bet there will be a new legal within day's of this been banned,its the chemical make up you see
Old 15-03-2010, 02:55 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ban it and the dealers will love it, but i like the idea of it being band, so the people will not over to it.
Old 15-03-2010, 02:58 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

whatever happened to a night on the beer? never understood people that rely on drugs to have a good time
ROFL, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time on here, in fact I'm going to make it my sig.

behave!

if you are comparing drugs (illegal) & beer then you are very naive!!
There all drugs! Drugs are drugs and beer/alcohol kills more than most of them, people get addicted to it, need therapy, domestic violence, fights in town, waste of police hours and all the rest of it. The only difference is one is legal because its taxed, that's all.

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
people think by making this a class a will stop it i bet there will be a new legal within day's of this been banned,its the chemical make up you see

And that's where the government will fuck up. They will ban it and then people who got a taste for it like in '85 or so when Ecstasy was legal and banned will just go to the dodgy people on backs door steps or clubs where it could be cut with all crap and add to all the gun crime etc. They'd be better off keeping it legal and taxing it because lets be honest that's the only reason alcohol and nicotine are still legal, TAX, they are hardly safe, far from it. Even weed is getting mixed with glass or fibreglass, shocking really. A weak ish non dangerous drug like cannabis that kills piss all and they have it illegal yet one that kill 100,000+ are legal.

As for this topic its a shame some who don't really have a clue have to come in and say stuff like "why you need to do this in life" and turn it into a drug class and danger debate. It'll sound like I'm licking arse but at least there are some like JohnnyB and Ginge who actually know their stuff and can give people PROPER advice, Kiddie also who shared his experience.

Now I've not touched 'E or any of the others for a good few years but I'm tempted to get a bit of this just to see what it's like, if I do I'll post up how the two compare also. Cheers to those who posted up their experiences and tips on keeping the mg dose low, that's the kind of into/view you need on a subject like this.

P.S. - I'm watching the end of Human Traffic on BBC2 as I type this.
Old 15-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

id take a boat load of it if it took away my toothache.
Old 15-03-2010, 03:34 PM
godrikki
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by skeg
ROFL, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time on here, in fact I'm going to make it my sig.

There all drugs! Drugs are drugs and beer/alcohol kills more than most of them, people get addicted to it, need therapy, domestic violence, fights in town, waste of police hours and all the rest of it. The only difference is one is legal because its taxed, that's all.

And that's where the government will fuck up. They will ban it and then people who got a taste for it like in '85 or so when Ecstasy was legal and banned will just go to the dodgy people on backs door steps or clubs where it could be cut with all crap and add to all the gun crime etc. They'd be better off keeping it legal and taxing it because lets be honest that's the only reason alcohol and nicotine are still legal, TAX, they are hardly safe, far from it. Even weed is getting mixed with glass or fibreglass, shocking really. A weak ish non dangerous drug like cannabis that kills piss all and they have it illegal yet one that kill 100,000+ are legal.

As for this topic its a shame some who don't really have a clue have to come in and say stuff like "why you need to do this in life" and turn it into a drug class and danger debate. It'll sound like I'm licking arse but at least there are some like JohnnyB and Ginge who actually know their stuff and can give people PROPER advice, Kiddie also who shared his experience.

Now I've not touched 'E or any of the others for a good few years but I'm tempted to get a bit of this just to see what it's like, if I do I'll post up how the two compare also. Cheers to those who posted up their experiences and tips on keeping the mg dose low, that's the kind of into/view you need on a subject like this.

P.S. - I'm watching the end of Human Traffic on BBC2 as I type this.
couldnt agree more me and my mates used to get mad with it every weekend.wether it was ecstacy,coke,mdma tried them all apart from crack and smack.had some really great times.havent touched anything for a few years now but like the way all these know it alls come on and preach about drugs this and drugs that when all they really know is what they read in the papers see on the news etc.yes they can be dangerous the same as anything for instance i know 2 people in the last year that have died by choking on there own sick through alcohol but dont know anyone who has died through drugs ever.not that it doesnt happen of course but there are arguments for both sides but one deffinately causes more each year than the other and its probably not the one you thought.

ps human traffic is an amazing film

Last edited by godrikki; 15-03-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:42 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by kiddie
It's heavy stuff, I used to be a reg user of mdma while it was still about so thought I'd give it a go. I bought 3g's, I bombed 300mg and on the come up sniffed 150mg. The rest was saved for another time, the come up was just like mdma, it was potent stuff. After the madness is was like a very strong coke high, and I finished the lot that night. 3g's, it is more moresh than coke so be careful-if I had 10g's I'm sure I'd have finished it. The bad effect's started an hour or so after the last line, and I didn't feel right for a week.

If I stuck to a fair dose 500mg? I'm sure it would have been better, but I couldn't leave it alone.

It's just like mdma mixed with good quality coke, honestly! madness

far to much mate, far to much, 250 to 300mg a night Max.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:45 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4RBdEhyFlg
Old 15-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I dont really like the sound of it. Seen people on it-not pretty sights.

A collegues 18yr old daughter has been taking it. She often has her mum and little brother up most of the night because shes screaming and smashing things up, threatens to kill her mum and gouge her eyes out if she goes to sleep. Calls her grandmother a stupid cunt, assaults her mum and her mums partner etc etc.

its ridiculous.

Theres no toxicology reports on it because not enough people have died yet to know what the lethal dose is etc.
It causes vasoconstriction so if people keep repeatedly dosing the blood with start to be restricted, fingers and toes first then legs and arms. Must put a lot of strain on the heart.

I prefer to research drugs and know exactly how its going to work before ill take it (be it legal or illegal) and theres limited info on this.
Old 15-03-2010, 08:23 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

lol at the tags on this thread
Old 15-03-2010, 08:33 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
far to much mate, far to much, 250 to 300mg a night Max.
Honestly mate I did alot of research on bluelight etc before I tried it, and that was what they classed as a strong dose. I used to drop 250mg when I could get mdma crystals, and that was the perfect dose. Everybody's different, I personally love being off my rocker on the come up-and the mcat did it at that dose, although not as good in my eyes as the real deal (mdma). I planned on repeating the dose that night, however like I said becarefull it's very morish that's why I kept hitting it untill it was gone (stupidly)

It's good stuff, and sooooo much more like it than that shocking bzp stuff dealers were selling as mdma last year
Old 15-03-2010, 08:33 PM
JokerDisco
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

MCAT A powerful psychoactive stimulant usually snorted but can be smoked and may be used by other routes.

The law

Currently it is illegal under medicines legislation to sell, supply or advertise these cathinone compounds for human consumption
Cathinone and some of its derivatives are already controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (e.g. Cathinone itself; Methcathinone), but most substituted cathinones are not controlled. These include: 4-Methylmethcathinone (Mephedrone, 4-MMC); 4-Methoxymethcathinone (Methadrone) and Methylone (the cathinone analogue of MDMA).
Old 15-03-2010, 08:37 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by BM08
lol at the tags on this thread
Thought you were anti-tags!
Old 17-03-2010, 05:07 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Got some through the post today, not sure when I'll have it but jesus a gram looks a lot less than it used to. Oh well at least this ones pure.
Old 17-03-2010, 05:40 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/8570582.stm
Old 17-03-2010, 05:55 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

My mate was telling me about this last week after he'd been to a party, My reaction to plant food was a little confused, signs of getting old
Old 17-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

Not enough is known about this for people to advise on harm reduction techniques around the use of it.

It's all guess work atm tbh and how it is being compared to others drugs.
Basicly all is known is that it is a stimulant and the effects are longer lasting and when people try to use again like can be done with Cocaine the bodies tolerances can not cope with the build up of Methadrone in it's system.

I am a drugs worker in prisons and the lad's are going mad for this shit upon release and sadly the less educated ones are Herion users who are mistakenly thinking this is a relative of Methadone and using it initialy to suppliment there Herion use only to find it brings on detox.

Should it be banned? doesnt matter as it will be, thats how our country is sadly, if it's seen as bad it's banned.

Education of the effects is needed around all substances for first time users tbh but putting a leaflet into a club toilet or a school around the safer ways of using drugs sadly would be seen as promoting use, bollox imo.

We only seem to be able to try and educate the experianced users and aid then in abstaining or support them in safer use, where the logic?

Not saying the answer is get them when young or at the start of drug use is the answer but is doing nothing with those same poeple working? no it isn't imo.

If people wish to use drugs then imo go and do so. I just think everyone has the right to be openly educated about the choice there about to make such as them choosing to use drugs may lead to them behaiving problemtaicly in the future and sadly eventualy a good percentage of substance use leads to offending behaviour.

I have waffled so I'm off lol
Old 17-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Booze or drugs. Which every is your flavour.

Its all about moderation.
Old 17-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Just saw on the news about 2 seconds ago that two lads have supposedly died from the metha-wotsit
Old 17-03-2010, 06:14 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Just saw on the news about 2 seconds ago that two lads have supposedly died from the metha-wotsit
Old 17-03-2010, 06:19 PM
1.9 xr2 on 40's
st170 breaking

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
Bunch of sad cunts IMO.

+1, ok i puffed some green years ago but chemicals is daft
Old 17-03-2010, 06:24 PM
1.9 xr2 on 40's
st170 breaking

250G for 1200 quid
fuk im need to set up some scam site selling it for half and posting out glucose

wish i knew how