General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Ex's confession...

Search this Thread

Old 27-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Gutted for you mate.I hope you find a really nice woman who wont mess you about.
Old 27-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Toymota
cossie_mikes biatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
looks like we have alot in common with women pardeep

i'v had the baby thing pulled on me in the past but she actually had the baby and then told me months down the line she was another headcase i never got to the truth of whose the baby actually was so i just cut her from my life altogether i wasn't there for the birth or had anything to do with the baby so it's not my child whether he is my blood or not i was way too young and had no decision on the matter so i'm not looking back on the decision i made.

all i can say mate is really dont go back no matter how bad you can feel sometimes, it'll only make things worse and remember all the bad things about the relationship that always helps bring me back to reality, oh yea how nice was it telling her to do one , chin up though mate alot of women are out to do our heads in we just gotta hold out for the right ones
sorry but i DO NOT agree with that. if you are old enough to have sex (and unprotected sex at that) then you are old enough to deal with the consequences, even if you didnt find out until it was a few months down the line.
Old 27-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by righthooker
shit thing to do, quite sad.
Our doughter got married last december and didnt tell anyone till yesterday, our las is distraught, cant believe she could be so selfish
A bit selfish yes but isn't a wedding day for the two people getting married?? You need to be happy for her if shes happy, thats not being selfish. Not worry gutting about "how could she" as she was quite rightly thinking of herself and you could lose her over a petty wedding arguement.

She obviously gets her selfishness from her mum as your lass is being selfish with her thoughts right now.

That is unless she invited everyone else apart from you two.

Last edited by Kieron; 27-11-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 28-11-2009, 01:29 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Toymota
sorry but i DO NOT agree with that. if you are old enough to have sex (and unprotected sex at that) then you are old enough to deal with the consequences, even if you didnt find out until it was a few months down the line.
sorry you don't like it but for 1 it was protected and yes i'm old enough to deal with the situation but if i have no input whatsoever then what can i say she could of quite easily trapped me into the situation.

if i had chance to discuss it then i would of told her how i honestly felt, but the outcome would of been the same, i wasn't in a financial or stable position to have kids so it would of been wrong to bring a kid up knowingly into this situation just cos i think into things properly don't make me look like the wrong one here.

she was also old enough to get herself into the same position, why is it automatically the blokes fault, i'm guessing your a woman by your reply.

<edit> i see you are a woman by the sig in your post and also the reason your touchy on the subject, like i said sorry it's not what you want to hear but things aren't always as black and white as you'd like to think.

Last edited by burnzy; 28-11-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 28-11-2009, 01:43 AM
Orion_Gav
Regular Contributor

Bitch,better off without her...
Old 28-11-2009, 01:53 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

IIRC you split pretty quick from her and that you were basically through.

Shame she pulled the pregnancy as she took the easy way out. No back bone what so ever.

Look forward and meet some other women, just don't show her PF as you might get out done by me. Joke aside, try an forget and try an meet someone else. Over time it will get alot harder (i know cos am their right now)
Old 28-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

she was also old enough to get herself into the same position, why is it automatically the blokes fault, i'm guessing your a woman by your reply.
Sooo true

but we are in a post feminist society now where its unfashionable and uncool to be a man and all this womans rights malarkey means its always us bastard men who are at fault

it annoys me as some woman are under the deluded belief they are all innocent. sorry love but you let him penetrate you and shoot his load so your 50% responsible!!

The way some woman go on to blame the men they take no personal responsibility. did you just lay back and think of england?? or do what you were told??

So much for the sexual revolution
Old 28-11-2009, 09:11 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

warren, you shoudl know by now that in this post female oppresed world we live in that woman want to be just as equall as men and so they will want to shoulder the responsibility of bring up the kid, go to work, live in a council house, claim every benifit, kill all their neighburs and then get let off on a technicality that it was their "hormones"
Old 28-11-2009, 01:52 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Sooo true

but we are in a post feminist society now where its unfashionable and uncool to be a man and all this woman's rights malarkey means its always us bastard men who are at fault

it annoys me as some woman are under the deluded belief they are all innocent. sorry love but you let him penetrate you and shoot his load so your 50% responsible!!

The way some woman go on to blame the men they take no personal responsibility. did you just lay back and think of england?? or do what you were told??

So much for the sexual revolution
nail, hit, head comes to mind .

it really is a big point though cos like most us men know "some"(added to not get lynched by the pf girls ) women are utter bastards and could quite easily trap you into this kinda situation, where it would fuck us men for life, always have a tie with her and baggage, plus forking out maintenance which when self employed is a percentage of last years annual wage so can turn out to be allot.

women deffo have allot more control over the subject and we do get shafted on the matter at the same time, it's a bit wrong really if the bloke doesn't want the child then she should be given the choice of either getting an abortion or keeping the child on knowing the farther want's nothing to do with it, cos when the tables are turned like with pardeep's situation she'll just get rid of the child regardless of your thoughts, there is also alot of women out there that have children just to get an easy life on the social, and i'v even had 1 woman confess to me she was doing this whilst i was out on the town, i honestly wonder if them children are conceived under lies to trick the bloke into it, i bet it's happened lots of times.

i'v finnished my woman hating rant now i know not all women are like this but in my experience there is alot of them out there and only a small percentage of good ladies about just like i'm sure the women say the same about blokes, i think men just aren't as nasty though, heard alot of times how women will use the kids as ammo to get back or just make life difficult for the men which personally i think is just very wrong.
Old 28-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
kill all their neighburs and then get let off on a technicality that it was their "hormones"
Come on now. No one can get away with muder and blame hormones. its a plea of insanity your supposed to use

unless we are proposing all woman are temporarily insane when on the rag??
nail, hit, head comes to mind .

it really is a big point though cos like most us men know "some"(added to not get lynched by the pf girls ) women are utter bastards and could quite easily trap you into this kinda situation, where it would fuck us men for life, always have a tie with her and baggage, plus forking out maintenance which when self employed is a percentage of last years annual wage so can turn out to be allot.
When the male pill becomes viable all this goes away!!

I do think there should be room for lie detector tests in the british justice system. Would be interesting to know some actual facts on woman deliberately stopping the pill and not telling partner etc. They aint going to admit it though, hence need for a lie detector!!

I dont think woman are more nasty than men, just do it differently and do it emotionally so have that extra cruelty and viciousness you get with acting on emotions. Us blokes are generally more simple/abrupt and do fairly unintellectualy and impulsively eg verbal abuse, smash up house, shag the sister, get hammered, get arrested, go on rebound type thing rather than spending every waking hour plotting and planning the revenge