View Single Post
Old 28-11-2009, 01:29 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Toymota
sorry but i DO NOT agree with that. if you are old enough to have sex (and unprotected sex at that) then you are old enough to deal with the consequences, even if you didnt find out until it was a few months down the line.
sorry you don't like it but for 1 it was protected and yes i'm old enough to deal with the situation but if i have no input whatsoever then what can i say she could of quite easily trapped me into the situation.

if i had chance to discuss it then i would of told her how i honestly felt, but the outcome would of been the same, i wasn't in a financial or stable position to have kids so it would of been wrong to bring a kid up knowingly into this situation just cos i think into things properly don't make me look like the wrong one here.

she was also old enough to get herself into the same position, why is it automatically the blokes fault, i'm guessing your a woman by your reply.

<edit> i see you are a woman by the sig in your post and also the reason your touchy on the subject, like i said sorry it's not what you want to hear but things aren't always as black and white as you'd like to think.

Last edited by burnzy; 28-11-2009 at 01:33 AM.