View Single Post
Old 28-11-2009, 01:52 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Sooo true

but we are in a post feminist society now where its unfashionable and uncool to be a man and all this woman's rights malarkey means its always us bastard men who are at fault

it annoys me as some woman are under the deluded belief they are all innocent. sorry love but you let him penetrate you and shoot his load so your 50% responsible!!

The way some woman go on to blame the men they take no personal responsibility. did you just lay back and think of england?? or do what you were told??

So much for the sexual revolution
nail, hit, head comes to mind .

it really is a big point though cos like most us men know "some"(added to not get lynched by the pf girls ) women are utter bastards and could quite easily trap you into this kinda situation, where it would fuck us men for life, always have a tie with her and baggage, plus forking out maintenance which when self employed is a percentage of last years annual wage so can turn out to be allot.

women deffo have allot more control over the subject and we do get shafted on the matter at the same time, it's a bit wrong really if the bloke doesn't want the child then she should be given the choice of either getting an abortion or keeping the child on knowing the farther want's nothing to do with it, cos when the tables are turned like with pardeep's situation she'll just get rid of the child regardless of your thoughts, there is also alot of women out there that have children just to get an easy life on the social, and i'v even had 1 woman confess to me she was doing this whilst i was out on the town, i honestly wonder if them children are conceived under lies to trick the bloke into it, i bet it's happened lots of times.

i'v finnished my woman hating rant now i know not all women are like this but in my experience there is alot of them out there and only a small percentage of good ladies about just like i'm sure the women say the same about blokes, i think men just aren't as nasty though, heard alot of times how women will use the kids as ammo to get back or just make life difficult for the men which personally i think is just very wrong.