View Single Post
Old 27-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Toymota
cossie_mikes biatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Burnzybubbles
looks like we have alot in common with women pardeep

i'v had the baby thing pulled on me in the past but she actually had the baby and then told me months down the line she was another headcase i never got to the truth of whose the baby actually was so i just cut her from my life altogether i wasn't there for the birth or had anything to do with the baby so it's not my child whether he is my blood or not i was way too young and had no decision on the matter so i'm not looking back on the decision i made.

all i can say mate is really dont go back no matter how bad you can feel sometimes, it'll only make things worse and remember all the bad things about the relationship that always helps bring me back to reality, oh yea how nice was it telling her to do one , chin up though mate alot of women are out to do our heads in we just gotta hold out for the right ones
sorry but i DO NOT agree with that. if you are old enough to have sex (and unprotected sex at that) then you are old enough to deal with the consequences, even if you didnt find out until it was a few months down the line.