General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

work xmas party d'oh moments.....

Search this Thread

Old 18-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default work xmas party d'oh moments.....

come on then lets have your "what the fuck was i thinking" moments about the night before

had an absolute belter moment this year

our posh works do that was a themed night at a posh place in sheff we rented out for the night

arrive for 8 finish at 1

theme of the night was 1930's dress

fancy buffet provided rather than free bar

200 staff there

simple really

yeah ok so us lot go out round town in on the piss and arrive at 10:30 in our jeans to avoid the cameras as per

most of us was half kettled when we got there as we'd been out since 7:15

was a piss funny night and i didnt make too much of a twat of myself BUT then comes the best ever what the fuck moment

have been chatting to this bird from IT (whos in fancy dress just for maximum exposure to cameras ) for a while and we get outside after the lights go up, now theres approx 50 people (most of which we both know) waiting for taxis etc i bowl into her and as were kissing pressed up against her brothers works van whos come to pick her up (classy move roflol) she whips her hand down my pants and starts cock fondling me

now me and my mates were supposed to heading off to another club but cos they saw me walk out with her they thought id done for the night so walked off other direction

she gets into van and shoots off

i turn round expecting to see my lot

im now left having to walk through 50 people clapping, cheering and grabbing their privates at me trying to find out where me mates have gone which i do and i head off for another few hours of lager and (im told) shots of neat vodka

i wake up in my mates armchair at 1pm to find text messages a plenty on me phone from her

gonna be nice and awkward at work for a bit

"WHAT THE FUCK"
Old 18-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Mine was a couple of years ago, the boss paid us all to have a meal and piss up and our romms for the night so we didnt drive home

After a good fews beers and a meal i went to the gents toilets to find the bosses son shagging our drivers girlfriend

We spent most of the night trying to keep our delivery driver from finding out but eventually he did, it kicked off and our delivery driver hit the bosses son, then the boss sacked him

The next day i got offered his job and took it straight away
Old 18-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Shell
Advanced PassionFord User

This year at my christmas party...
(which i, thank god, didnt go to...)

2 underwriters were caught shagging....

one guy tried to get into my mate, told her he was divorced, his wife found out and turns out she works at our place...

My other mate at work wore a all, and i mean all, lace dress for a sit down posh meal...

and cought her boss snorting coke in the tolilet, so told everyone and trhis week he was suspended!!!

Old 18-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Dave E
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Default Re: work xmas party d'oh moments.....

Originally Posted by Matt
come on then lets have your "what the fuck was i thinking" moments about the night before
I bet sitting with this fella was one!

No wonder the ladies can't keep their hands off ya! [/img]
Old 18-12-2004, 07:03 PM
AndyGranger
Advanced PassionFord User

Fookin ell Matt thats ace
Martin Clunes or what!!
Old 18-12-2004, 07:06 PM
RSC
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i go to all the wrong xmas parties
Old 19-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

coooooont xmas 1993

was in the club after the partay with the lad in the background with the homo name......dave
Old 19-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not mine but hey...

went to my mates do at a hotel at the NEC last night.. we got there early doors so we could have a swim.

Got down the pool and endured his ex for 45 mins then the 2 fit office bints walk in and shout over We've been trying to ring you Gary.. his ex disapears- SAFE!

Anyway turns out the fit office bints have been on the pop and are now a little merry.. in the swimming pool/sauna/jacuzzi/steam room and are more than happy to get there tits out and take there bottoms off- have us throw em across the pool and go after them.

Now I think thats good... the one stayed at the party for about 30 mins and then fucked off.. PISSED UP