General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

God bless this teacher.

Search this Thread

Old 14-07-2009, 12:43 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

a clip round the ear isn't something to be bothered about

a big twat with a heavey weighted object because the teachers freaked out is, but not just for the kids sake who he's clocked, it's about the state of ALL school teachers who put up with this sort of stick day in day out

when i was at aschool isued to regulalary be sent to the headmasters office to get the cane, either hands of buttocks, and it got to thepoint where i would be thrashed in front of the whole assembly after being made to come forward from my class

didn't do me any harm, but it didn't do me any good either, but i knew i would get a few hours worth of standing up becuase of the caining and a few more licks when i got home when my dad found out (been thruogh the lot, slipper, belt, bit of stick, tennis racket, fuck me i still rememebr that one ) but it wasn't until i was physically unable to do anything naughty that i stopped being a cunt

perhaps the other kids in the school will think twice before giving their teachers jip for fear of becoming the next potential cabbage patch kid
Old 14-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AFPMSL 'Cabbage patch kid'.

Benni.