General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

God bless this teacher.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default God bless this teacher.

Heard on the news just about a teacher and gobby 14 year old lad(pupil).The lad was being rude and gobby in his science class.The teacher and the lad got into a row and the teacher sparked him out unconcious.Would be different if it was my lad but it,s not ,so well done teacher.Bring back canning.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the teachers career fucked then....
Old 09-07-2009, 07:29 PM
focusv8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/8142428.stm
Old 09-07-2009, 07:59 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why would it be different if it was your lad, or does no one else apart from your family matter ?, in your eyes.
Kids are supposed to be safe in school, the whole facts are not known, but as it's 3 pupils involved it could have been a assault against the teacher by 3 of them, in which case I agree with you, but press tell what sells papers, not interested in the truth, just what sells.
tabetha

Last edited by tabetha; 09-07-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Ops.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 PM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you taking the piss? god bless him?? give your fucking head a shake mate that kid is in a serious condition in hospital and you are condoning it?
Old 09-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mal.
That's the teachers career fucked then....
At least Fizz will still visit him in prison
Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Red16

I'm ashamed to actually know what you mean.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Stevie RS Boy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i'm on teachers side i'm afraid, i think its about time someting was done about the jobby shits at school, if it happened to one of my kids and they derserved it then its there fault, so if this boy attacked the teacher, what does he do stand there taking a punch or two or defend himselve, i know what i would do, knock the cunt out
Old 09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

when i was at school my mate used to pick on the fat kid called pooly who was harmless but a bit annoying,my mate used to give him a thump or rub his knuckles on his head and that, 1 day pooleys dad come into school and grabbed me mate and shook him about and screamed if you ever touch him again i'll fuckin twat yer.

that ended pooley getting a right hander everyday and i'd do the fuckin same.
nearly all the teachers i know are secret piss heads and hate the job and anyone wanting to be a teacher must of thought too much about the holidays and got too exited, when your video'd and put on youtube with hurtfull comments posted about you and kids takin the piss ask yourself if you still enjoy being a teacher.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:39 PM
doctor stavros
AMG C32

oops me too
Old 09-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We don't know what really happened so it's wrong to take sides, but I'm old so I'm allowed:

On the balance of probabilities, an experienced teacher would only take on 3 kids if they were coming for him. In those circumstances, good on him for defending himself and if it makes any more of the little bastards think twice it's a good thing. As for parents shouting "If he laya a finger on my kid..." etc, just pause and ask yourself what your little darling was doing to deserve the whack, then twat him yourself, like our parents used to do when we were being little shits.

Of course, if the teacher went mental and just lashed out at the nearest kids, what he's done is wrong and he will certainly lose his job as well as (possibly) his freedom.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Parents from good homes tend to support teachers generally, not have a go at them for striking their child.

Getting rarer now though!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:02 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i got violently shook by a nun for making the sign of the cross wrong at school,me mum saw the bruises and went mad and stormed into the school,it did affect me and i have a problem with people getting angry with me as i want to kill them.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Red16
I'm choking here... FPMSL.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by paul16v
Are you taking the piss? god bless him?? give your fucking head a shake mate that kid is in a serious condition in hospital and you are condoning it?

No need to shake my head,just the teachers hand.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:11 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by tabetha
Why would it be different if it was your lad, or does no one else apart from your family matter ?, in your eyes.
Kids are supposed to be safe in school, the whole facts are not known, but as it's 3 pupils involved it could have been a assault against the teacher by 3 of them, in which case I agree with you, but press tell what sells papers, not interested in the truth, just what sells.
tabetha
"never let the truth get in the way of a good story"
Old 10-07-2009, 02:58 AM
CRAIG HAYTER
BANNED
BANNED

kids these days................more like teachers these days
Old 10-07-2009, 06:38 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's some kid at my lads school who has to have his mum sit next to him in lessons, and his hobby is hiding between cars and jumping out in front of passing cars, his parents don't give a shit, quality people that they are, reported to plod even gave them video still going on until I phoned them to say "he was dead", fuck me they couldn't move quick enough, 2 minutes later I rang back and said, "sorry I thought the was as he just got hit by a car", "but the car driver had a go at him and drove off", don't know what happened but he hasn't done it since, caused 4 accidents before it was sorted though.
If my lad did something to deserve the whack I wouldn't have a problem so long as it was proportionate, ie if kids threaten with knife etc then rues go out the window imo.
tabetha

Last edited by tabetha; 10-07-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 AM
leecavturbo
Advanced PassionFord User

a good whack to the body i wouldn't mind but to the head needs some restraint.
must be quite hard for teachers to take control without any
Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 AM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the lad was in hospital with serious head injurys the teacer hit him with a weight off some scales apparently (spl) our lass was taught by him and then new him when she worked at the school he getting a lot off support round here they charegeing him with attempted murder so we hear
Old 10-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Me too
Old 10-07-2009, 08:44 AM
GUZZLER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
Parents from good homes tend to support teachers generally, not have a go at them for striking their child.

correct, if my boys told me someone had lashed out at them i would be annoyed but i would want to know why before i started a backlash.

to many parents couldn't really give a shit what there kids do when there away from them, but when they get themselves in trouble then the parents get on the defensive without knowing the facts.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I bet the kid was being a right little cunt. IMO teacher wouldn't have flipped for no reason!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:43 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
I bet the kid was being a right little cunt. IMO teacher wouldn't have flipped for no reason!
Exactly, from what the press/tinternet has said he was depressed, the lad got gobby, the teacher hit him with a weight, the other 2 jumped in to help the lad.

Sure excessive but i wonder how long the torment went on for the teacher? Bet it wasn't a 1 time thing.

Hope the kid gets better like.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:17 AM
london_chris
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

i went into my sisters school who is a teacher to talk some pupils about careers/their future,
i was doing it voluntarily, and the pupils i met were right orrible little fuckers, big mouthed, rude, arrogant, ignorant little fuckers, i have the deepest sympathies for the teacher, has probably been tormented by this/these students for a while, and has now decide that fuck it their gonna get their payback, the press will always exaggerate the story, but if the kid did confront the teacher good on him.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 AM
natehall
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

bring back capital punishment

it will rid the country of the shite that breeds shite and may bring things up a bit and make more room for immigrants
Old 10-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Luca
Lukesville

Originally Posted by Chip

Agreed !

I can remember when I was at school the gobby or disruptive kids would occasionally get a slap or a blackboard rubber thrown at them.

Parents stood up for the teacher most of time after they had found out the reasons..

In this case a left hook may have been a little overboard

I also recall the day at school the music teacher got pinned against the wall after saying something about a mates poor homework. Im sure to this day the queer loved it, he was always a little suspect
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
dunketh
Chief Iron Oxide Farmer.

WTF?
Apparently the guy snapped, grabbed a weight and starting repeatedly lamping the kid with it. It wasn't a simple smack about the head with his palm.

Bear in mind this is a 14 yr old with a gob. Hardly something to phase your usual teacher. Most folk would laugh at the little toe rag or send him out.

The guy plain lost it - like Fallen Down set in a school.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Sensei
Ishy-Gar .. till i die!

I got the so called 6 of the best across in insides if my hands when i was a school and it bloody hurt
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea, sounds like the guy lost control.. a sly slap... or even a dink on the head with his weight would still have been wrong, but might have been slightly more understandable considering his mental state and the taunting that he was getting.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 10-07-2009, 12:48 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there were loads of beatings from teachers when i was at school-80's.

i remember one lad went for the headmaster once and the history teacher(who was a really angry bastard) steamed in and laid him out.

we were forever getting hit with sticks or bits of wood-kept us in check,and we wouldnt dare tell our parents for fear of getting another from them!

the 2 metalwork teachers were always having the crack with us and one of the maths teachers was an ex-boxer who also did door work at weekends.one day some of us had took up boxing and were giving it the big man so the metalwork teachers arranged for the maths teacher to come down and give us a boxing lesson-he levelled the fuckin lot of us one after another......i think we were 15 at the time and had a lot of respect for those teachers-we had a laugh but knew our limits.

imagine that going on today?
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/8136390.stm

if that report above is anything to go on how young kids in mansfiled act then good on the teacher...
Old 10-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

If my kid started giving a teacher a load of gob and was being a pain in the arse and got a clump round the ear, then good. And then they'd get one from me when they got home as well.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:22 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fir play to the teacher, i read that hed just come back from stress related time off, so IF thats the case AND the kids did wind him up, then fair play, i reckon every chav should have a teacher like that!!
Old 14-07-2009, 10:50 AM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
there were loads of beatings from teachers when i was at school-80's.

i remember one lad went for the headmaster once and the history teacher(who was a really angry bastard) steamed in and laid him out.

we were forever getting hit with sticks or bits of wood-kept us in check,and we wouldnt dare tell our parents for fear of getting another from them!

the 2 metalwork teachers were always having the crack with us and one of the maths teachers was an ex-boxer who also did door work at weekends.one day some of us had took up boxing and were giving it the big man so the metalwork teachers arranged for the maths teacher to come down and give us a boxing lesson-he levelled the fuckin lot of us one after another......i think we were 15 at the time and had a lot of respect for those teachers-we had a laugh but knew our limits.

imagine that going on today?
remember the music teacher, mr mcarthur? he has a plastic stick and when you got whacked with it you could sign it

also a woman art teacher used to throw her board duster at my head when I was daydreaming
Old 14-07-2009, 10:55 AM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by st3v3
Fir play to the teacher, i read that hed just come back from stress related time off, so IF thats the case AND the kids did wind him up, then fair play, i reckon every chav should have a teacher like that!!
why does it just have to be chavs, i knew a lot of rocker kids that wasn't very well behaved at school too, yea i no chavs aren't innocent but doesn't mean we'r all that way.

rant over
Old 14-07-2009, 11:44 AM
leigh-k18
Part of the Furniture

as i am only 21 and only finshd scool wehn i was 16 but then the amout of sh*t the teachers have to take of kids these days is unreal just no respect for them at all the kids think they no it all and most of they jsut want to get up the duff and get a free house and that not many people in my school were nice to the teachers at all quite a few fights etc and this was in 2004 some teachers even left because they could not take the stree some kids even found were one lived and use to do knock and run all thought the nite etc they do need to do sumthink in schools to stop kids thinking they own the world bec untill you get out in the real world lose ya job have people who are close die etc you dont relaise how easy you have it as a kid god i feel like a old man
Old 14-07-2009, 12:09 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the whole class was getting on his case for being off with stress and having just come back and were taking the piss

if anything, it's highlighted the anarcy that most modern high school classrooms are in nowadays
Old 14-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I have to laugh at people claiming they wouldn't be bothered. It was not a clump round the ear, he was critically ill. There are ways and means to dealing with things, and putting a child, no matter how bad behaved he is in hospital isn't how you do it.

If my Child came home and said his teacher gave him a clip round the ear for nothing, I'd assume he'd done something and I wouldn't be bothered. However, if I am told my Son is critically ill, I would be very bothered, as would you all. Would you still not be bothered and claiming 'Good on the teacher' if your Son died? He is a professional teacher, and he should know better.

Benni.

Quick Reply: God bless this teacher.