General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

THIEF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 17-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THIEF!!!

Popped into my mates newsagents after getting back from uni only to find 2 of the lads standing at the front with a bloke standing behind them with a black eye.

The obvious question 'What happened and who the hell is he?'

This Guy decided to walk into the shop and ask the boys for a light which they refused as neither of them smoked. He then got into a strop and ran out the shop. As he was running out he stuck his left arm out and knocked off the drinks on the shelf and also bagged himself 2 Lucozades.

2 of the my mates ran after him and caught him almost running into a poor woman's home to hide. The obvious, they gave him a few Punches and Kicks before dragging him back to the shop and holding there while police arrive.

The thief reaked of shit and looked like a real addict. So i asked him if he smokes weed? As he wasn't from the UK and was from Czech so didn't speak english great, He said yeah and then he pulled out his arm and started showing me he injects himself aswell.

This happened at 17:15 and was reported to the police at 17:25 after he had been caught. Guess what time the police turned up after being told that they had caught him? 18:45.

It took the Filth a 1hr and 20mins to come and arrest this guy when the police station is 5 mins around the corner from the shop. What the hell is that about??

Amazing how the lads did the hardest part of the job and the police still took over a 1hr.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I hope they dont get nicked too if the shit head makes a complaint
Old 17-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by miller3
I doubt it, They said they would just fine him Ł80. The guy was caught red handed and on CCTV and he'll get a fine. This country is going down the shitter.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:36 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

couple of years back my misses mate calls me to say her fiesta had been robbed and could i keep a look out for it.

I popped down to the local chav hang out and there it is with about 20 teenagers all over it. Being on my own I would have got a kicking so called the old bill.

Takes 5 minutes to take down the informations WTF then they say ok we will send someone out.

1 hour later the car is now being hammered up and down streets and I get a call back - "what was the area again?" WTF

The police station was one street away, I replied "tell the officers to look out of there window at the fiesta being driven on two wheels and that will give them an indication at to where they need to look"

They didn't find it until the next morning, they said it was to dangerous to chase the car that night so waited until they dumpted it.

Fine example they set.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by matts1
couple of years back my misses mate calls me to say her fiesta had been robbed and could i keep a look out for it.

I popped down to the local chav hang out and there it is with about 20 teenagers all over it. Being on my own I would have got a kicking so called the old bill.

Takes 5 minutes to take down the informations WTF then they say ok we will send someone out.

1 hour later the car is now being hammered up and down streets and I get a call back - "what was the area again?" WTF

The police station was one street away, I replied "tell the officers to look out of there window at the fiesta being driven on two wheels and that will give them an indication at to where they need to look"

They didn't find it until the next morning, they said it was to dangerous to chase the car that night so waited until they dumpted it.

Fine example they set.
CUNTS. We pay Tax for these fuckers to do their job and do it properly and they couldn't even do that. WTF???
Old 17-03-2009, 10:52 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by stillbornhq
CUNTS. We pay Tax for these fuckers to do their job and do it properly and they couldn't even do that. WTF???
Dont blame the police. Blame the people who set the budget.

I know a few police officers who work 110% and probably work much harder than me and you, so its not their fault. They can only do so much. Blame the employers of the police if you must, not the police themselves.
Old 17-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by S1rst
Dont blame the police. Blame the people who set the budget.

I know a few police officers who work 110% and probably work much harder than me and you, so its not their fault. They can only do so much. Blame the employers of the police if you must, not the police themselves.
True. Or blame the stupid fuck who asked which location it was again lol

Trending Topics

Old 17-03-2009, 11:01 PM
chameleon
PassionFord Regular

just the new way you phone up and speak to someone who thinks you have nothing better to do and are just having a larf.....
Old 17-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by chameleon
just the new way you phone up and speak to someone who thinks you have nothing better to do and are just having a larf.....
PMSL
Old 18-03-2009, 12:33 AM
anodised
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

im a key holder/security and we got an alarm call in at at a well know bank had other jobs in at the time so got to the bank about 1 hour(0200ish) after the alarm went off found an open fire door round the back and you could hear drilling coming from inside rang the police told them the bank was being robbed and the people was still there

30mins it took them to get there
Old 18-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by anodised
im a key holder/security and we got an alarm call in at at a well know bank had other jobs in at the time so got to the bank about 1 hour(0200ish) after the alarm went off found an open fire door round the back and you could hear drilling coming from inside rang the police told them the bank was being robbed and the people was still there

30mins it took them to get there
Fuck that, did they get away with anything?
Old 18-03-2009, 12:57 AM
smerth54

same sorta thing when my cr got broken into but the police didnt even turn up or even have the decentcy 2 phone me bac so i had 2 leave my car open 4 3hours while i waited untill i thought fuck it and bent it bac 2days l8r they phoned saying that theres nothing they can do cos the reg i gave them didnt exsit fair enough but they could have cum round and took photos or sumthing cos the same thing happened to the road next 2 me 2 weeks b4
Old 18-03-2009, 02:28 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by miller3
In my short experience as a security guard, the Police seem to believe the word of a criminal addict shoplifter over that of a security guard Guess its even more so with general public. CPS=criminal protection society.

Im all for "innocent until proven guilty" but there needs to be a balance between protecting the public, preventing crime and the human rights of suspects. at the moment the balance is ALL wrong and focused on the suspect rights!

Originally Posted by matts1
they said it was to dangerous to chase the car that night so waited until they dumpted it.
I really dont get this policy all it does is tells the criminal scum that to get away with your crime, flee from the police and drive like a cunt then the police will let you go The police need to aggressively pursue ALL fleeing criminals. Sure a few people will die when the scum run out of talent but shit happens and the message nationwide that fleeing criminals WILL be stopped will have a more beneficial impact.
Old 18-03-2009, 07:00 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

if they didn't spend 2 hours sorting ou "domestics" where stupid bints can't park properly, there would be more time for them to be out there on the streets doing stuff

when i told him about the verbal i was getting he said he get's it all the time, "still doesn't make it right does it officer?" and he had to agree

they didn't turn up for 30 minutes though and the police station is at the end of the road
Old 18-03-2009, 11:00 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Should of said he had tried stabbing you with needles, they would of been there a lot quicker.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:09 AM
anodised

Fuck that, did they get away with anything?
no but they left all there drill bits in the atm's and the safe oh and they took the cctv tapes
Old 18-03-2009, 11:19 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

TBH i know it seemed like a good idea at the time, but is it really worth risking getting AIDS/HEP for the sake of 2 bottles of Lucozade? Not trying to be a c*nt about it, but i'd hate to see a thread on here about someone who got attacked and infected becuause of a Junkie.
You know as well as I do that next to f*ck all will happen to him anyway, worst case he'll be locked up for a month.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:28 AM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

I used to be of the impression that when you called Police they would be on your door step within 5mins... since doing this job that just isnt the case unfortunately. Ok your all got the hump because Police didnt turn up to your call asap... fair enough, in an ideal world there would be an officer available for everything. The problem is we dont have a magic bucket of Police officers who we can use when we have run out.. fact. It doesnt matter where the Police Station is in relation to the call, if there are no Police available then who are we going to send? the station cleaner?.

Dont you think the officers are just as frustrated in not be able to deal with these calls? Believe it or not we are not all sitting in the canteen eating proverbial donughts, getting fat and laughing at the tax payers.

Im just getting sick of these posts where People who clearly dont have a clue are trying to stick it to the old bill.

I feel sorry for the boys and gals on the response teams, no matter what they do or dont do they are always at the poo end of the stick.

I dont normally rant, but come on...
Old 18-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

If so much police resource wasnt WASTED harrassing motorists, there would be more officers available for things like this.

FACT!
Old 18-03-2009, 11:44 AM
fish99

So are we to turn a blind eye to people driving without a licence, no insurance, driving like tools? .. Criminals use vehicles to move about, Fact.. and a lot of arrest and detections are made through officers conducting stops.

Maybe if people started to become more responsible with the use of their vehicles, documents, insurance etc etc, then maybe we could spend more time dealing with catching muggers.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:49 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I This country is going down the shitter.
So a lot of people say but a lot of countries have the same problem,. Look at Spain they have the same problem but ten times worse. The UK is not all that bad people just seem to like the phrase it is going down the shitter. This happens in every country in Europe not just the UK. Over the past year in Spain the eastern europeans have been fire bombing any bar, restaurant etc in site and forcing many places not to reopen due to the fear of them. Sure is not that bad in the UK or on that scale.

Nether the less till a shit situation though with addicts etc.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Metpol
So are we to turn a blind eye to people driving without a licence, no insurance, driving like tools? .. Criminals use vehicles to move about
Ive not got objection to any of those things, and I didnt mention any of those things.

I mean literally just wasting time harassing motorists who arent endangering anyone, if you are going to claim they dont do that, then you obviously dont know much about the police IMHO

Maybe if people started to become more responsible with the use of their vehicles, documents, insurance etc etc, then maybe we could spend more time dealing with catching muggers.
What a fucking ridiculous statement.

The police chase figures, and motorists are easy, that is why they get picked on, not because its in the real public interest.

Last edited by Chip; 18-03-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 18-03-2009, 12:15 PM
fish99

Well I have always had a valid licence, insurance, mot, tax and never seem to have been picked on.. If I speed then so be it, we know there are more cameras then what you can shake a stick at and even I ask as to the legitimacy as to the reason of the placing of certain cameras.. So if im caught then thats down to me... I would hardly say that was being picked on.

I can understand certain forces dealing with anti social behaviour with regards to the use of vehicles, as we get so many calls from members of the public complaining. If we dont deal with an issue then who is going to get it in the neck? and if we do deal we are picking on people? see this is what I mean by no matter what we do we cant be in the right... catch 22 springs to mind.

You will be pleased to know that the local authorities will be dealing with specific traffic offences now..so you will be at their mercy
Old 18-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Metpol
Well I have always had a valid licence, insurance, mot, tax and never seem to have been picked on..
I've always had all of the above too, as have other people I know who the police have wasted masses of time persecuting, so I guess you have just got lucky!

You will be pleased to know that the local authorities will be dealing with specific traffic offences now..so you will be at their mercy
That will be great news IMHO.

Personally Im a law abiding citizen who used to be of the opinion that the police deserve respect and to be helped, but after the encounters I have had with them over the years, I now have utterly no respect for them at all, as they come across as a bunch of jumped up twats in the main who are out to throw their weight about to make up for being picked on at school not to help society.
(im not tarring them all with the same brush, i realise there are acutally probably a handful of them who arent cunts, I just havent met those ones yet)

So if traffic offences can be taken out of their hands completely, maybe the officers I have encountered will actually have to do some work for a living instead, and either buck their ideas up or be removed from the force, rather than managing to look like they are doing their job and continue to get paid just by acting like cunts.

So definately a change for the better IMHO.

Hopefully at some point they will also introduce a decent education standard as a prerequisute for joining as the other thing that annoys me is how stupid half of them seem to be!

Last edited by Chip; 18-03-2009 at 12:25 PM.