General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Protest on troops coming home......

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 06:23 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

What makes me laugh is that THEY are the racist ones , millions of non-white Brits go about thier daily lives without a problem, and those who contruibute to society are welcomed with open arms.

Why did they not get arrested under the inciting racial hatred laws? If we went round shouting "kill the scumbag muslims" we would be in the nick before your feet had chance to touch the floor ... This country is fucked, and shows no sign of recovery, common sense has gone out of the window ..

Oh and I have been in the RAF for 10 years, and served in Iraq and Afghanistan, two places the protesters can go if they don't like the British way of life they seem to milk all of the benefits of, like freedom of speech without being hung and burnt .. Cowards and hypocrites, protesting under the very blanket of freedom they have been handed by people who have fought and died for the county
Old 11-03-2009, 06:26 PM
OvaBoost
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Can I just ask the people shouting "ship em home" etc.

How many of the protesters were born here? I bet most if not all.
What difference does that make? There not 'english'

The thing is they all think our troops are wrong...but the ones protesting had the biggest balls
Old 11-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Brad, yes that is exactly my point, our families have all shed blood over multiple generations to make britain a place where people of any creed or colour have a right to peaceful protest, not just peaceful protest that you or I happen to agree with, but on any subject.
If you take that right away from just 1 person, then there deaths were for nothing!

I think the quote Ive heard that best sums it up is:
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it."
Old 11-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by thebigyin
bang on, send the unclean cunts back.
Crikey, you have good eyesight, I couldnt see from that report if they had washed or not, how did you manage it?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
What difference does that make? There not 'english'

The thing is they all think our troops are wrong...but the ones protesting had the biggest balls

Well they'll be "British" then and where would...

Ah fuck it, why bother.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Rich_w
Well they'll be "British" then and where would...

Ah fuck it, why bother.

FPMSL

whats the saying about educating pork again mate?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:54 PM
nickywarwick
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shuld send the muslim cunts back home, giving our troops greif for doing there job on there home coming on our british streets aint on imho.

this country is so politicaly correct its incorrect.......

(not aimed at all muslims just those influancing racial hatred)

Last edited by nickywarwick; 11-03-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by nickywarwick
shuld send the muslim cunts back home, giving our troops greif for doing there job on there home coming on our british streets aint on imho.
Yeah I guess, after all being sent to a 3 bed semi in luton (their home) would be a huge punishment?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

itll have a positive effect on the amount of public at the parades now, before many probably wouldnt have given a fuck and might not have bothered but now more will attend to show support.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Great to see people out today supporting the march in response to the discracful actions of those yesterday!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:59 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by Chip
Yeah I guess, after all being sent to a 3 bed semi in luton (their home) would be a huge punishment?
to right, id rather live in a cave in the tora bora region than fucking luton as well.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Oh with regards to sending them home, will if they are British Muslims maybe they should go living in Iraq of Afganisatan where they feel so passionatly about? God knows if i felt the need like them i would be making every affort to live in that country, and not be where i dispise so much.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
to right, id rather live in a cave in the tora bora region than fucking luton as well.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:03 PM
f6cus

this country is a fucking joke try doin that in there country see how long you last i bet it wouldnt be 5 minutes
this is why people are racist in this country and this is why the bnp are gradualy gaining power because off twats like this i aint racist by the way at all but sooner or later there will be riots in this country because off stuff like this am suprised there wernt in luton yesterday and the coppers are just as bad for standing in front of them sum
Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by ian550
this country is a fucking joke try doin that in there country see how long you last i bet it wouldnt be 5 minutes
God you are such a fucking braindead dipshit, seriously!

You think this country is a joke for letting them protest yes?

So you would prefer it if britain didnt have freedom of speech?

Well if thats the case, why dont you fuck off to afghanistan where they dont have freedom of speech and live there if you think this country with its freedom of speech rules that our family members have died to protect is such a joke!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:17 PM
f6cus

Well if thats the case, why dont you fuck off to afghanistan where they dont have freedom of speech and live there if you think this country with its freedom of speech rules that our family members have died to protect is such a joke!

lol i couldnt give a fuck what you think to be honest mate you seem very good a throwing insults around
am sayin what the majority of british people think
so if you dont like my opinion of what i and alot of other think i couldnt give a fuck

Last edited by f6cus; 11-03-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by ian550
lol i couldnt give a fuck what you think to be honest mate you seem very good a throwing insults around
am sayin what the majority of british people think
so if you dont like my opinion of what i and alot of other think i couldnt give a fuck
I don't believe for a minute that the majority of british people would like to lose their right to freedom of spech or lose their right to protest.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:49 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Chip, to be fair mate you know you are just looking for a reaction, let it lie!!

I do agree with the "Don't agree with what you are saying but respect your right to say it" , but what do you expect peoples reactions to be when a major part of their Country's standards and values are being attacked by those who have no other motive than to cause disharmony and trouble?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Dan1281

we dont have freedom of speech, i cant say "i dislike muslims" because i'll be branded a racist and if i carried it on proberbly get jailed

freedom of speech is bollocks
Old 11-03-2009, 07:51 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

It does seem to be very one sided! PC bollocks as usual!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:53 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

why do people worry so much about being branded racist? i couldnt give a fuck what that sort of rag head scum think anyway. if they want to protest let them.they will be drowned out by the majority.

Last edited by fuzzy; 11-03-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:55 PM
OvaBoost

Open your eyes chip - we dont have freedom of speech. They do, us 'white/black english' dont. If we protested about the muslims we would get fucked over by our own goverment for it.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:29 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Whats all this bollcoks about freedom of speech? Am i living in a totally different country or what? Freedom of speech, my arse!

Last edited by S1rst; 11-03-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Last edited by S1rst; 11-03-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Fucking hell THE most jumped up politically correct bollox ever written on here from Chip!
Talk about Phil wanting a reaction! Its hilarious!

Im sure most people in Britain(true brits that is) are saying/thinking the same thing..FUCK OFF to the country you love so much if thats how you feel! Nothing wrong with that! Nothing racist with that!

I just dont get it. If the countries they defend so much are so great why the hell do they live here? That cunt on GMTV this morning almost had me chucking the telly out the window i tell ya! Two early to get wound up by a Slack Muslim!

Got to be said that there are many many genuine Muslims out there who will be hating the protest that they did, but alas if they had closed the gates and listened to Enock we wouldnt have this problem! The only sad thing is we wouldnt have curry houses

Last edited by Lee Reynolds; 11-03-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

id rather live in a cave in the tora bora region than fucking luton as well.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Fucking hell THE most jumped up politically correct bollox ever written on here from Chip!
Im not being politically correct, my opinion is simply that if you are going to stop one section of society from voicing their views just cause you dont like them, you are going down a dangerous path. And its a path that the extremist muslims WANT us to go down.

They are trying their best to stop the intergration of muslim and christian society any way that they can too.

I just dont get it. If the countries they defend so much are so great why the hell do they live here?
In some cases, its to stir up as much hate as possible, because they want a holy war.

And the reactions in this thread are EXACTLY what they are after from westerners I reckon!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:49 PM
e30cossie
E36 cosworth

I live in Luton and most of the town is OK, Its just certain areas. Everyone I have spoke too is not happy.

I phoned my girlfriend yesterday to tell her what was going on in the town, and was so angry with her reply, I'm now not talking to her either.

The soldiers got a good welcome in Watford today.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

see that twat is back on gmtv again , born in the uk ... so .. loves the western way of life but wont defend the way of life he is allowed to have,
on about inciting racist hatred with the demonstration , too right he did, the 2 arrested were proud british people trying to kick off against them.
if they are so in to their muslim way of life they should goto a muslim cuntry to live as they obviously dont want to live here,

wonder what percentage of the muslim people would or even do serve in the armed forces ? would they stand up and fight against an opressive dictator like hitler if needed ,, oh no sorry they had saddam and they just lived on with the way of life of people getting killed for his pleasure etc... nowhe has been removedand they no longer life in fear for their lives they can blam he troops for everything going.
should pull all the troops out and see the country fold in on itself... would they go and protest then ? probably about the government leaving their brothers to the opressive new regeime that has sprung up ..
Old 14-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Id say they are entitled to PEACEFUL protest NOT verbal abuse, inciting hatred etc which is what they were doing.
the Metropolitan Police said some protesters could be charged with "incitement to murder"
Yet at the same time a teenager was charged with racial incitement for swearing at the protestors yet none of the protestors have been charged???

Sure they have a right to wave a few placards as they get trampled by the marching soldiers but screaming insults and inciting hatred goes beyond your right to peaceful protest in my opinion.
Old 14-03-2009, 12:55 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Yet at the same time a teenager was charged with racial incitement for swearing at the protestors yet none of the protestors have been charged???
Well that just says it all!!!!!!! But, it doesnt suprise me to be honest. Different rules for different people in this country. The shit will hit the fan one day!
Old 14-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Thats the bit i dont get!! this country spends so much money and time proclaiming equality etc yet blatently the majority are less equal than minoritys.

Why dont they just rename the country "the islamic repubic of Britain", institute sharia law and get it over and done with

The irony is that under sharia law at least wed know EXACTLY where we stand rather than the two faced idiots running this country who say one thing but do something else.
Old 14-03-2009, 04:57 AM
vinnya77
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by S1rst
Well that just says it all!!!!!!! But, it doesnt suprise me to be honest. Different rules for different people in this country. The shit will hit the fan one day!
We should try and organise our own protest against them, see how long ours last without all getting all getting arrested. It's crap, it's dual standards, and its out of control.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:34 PM
e30cossie
E36 cosworth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A37CQ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpDrg...eature=related

There was a protest on may the 24th to get the terrorists out of Luton but did not see much in the papers or on the news about this. Loads more videos on you tube.
Old 29-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Evey
Part of the Furniture

Fucking idiotic and shameful

Those soldiers and every other do a very difficult job and do what there asked, no matter what, and are true heros

Its a shame they have to parade to that
Old 29-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Evey
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Thats the bit i dont get!! this country spends so much money and time proclaiming equality etc yet blatently the majority are less equal than minoritys.

Why dont they just rename the country "the islamic repubic of Britain", institute sharia law and get it over and done with

The irony is that under sharia law at least wed know EXACTLY where we stand rather than the two faced idiots running this country who say one thing but do something else.

And that is what Ive been asking myself and others, truer words couldnt be spoken