General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Protest on troops coming home......

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Dan1281
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

were all fucked, they breed like theres no tomorrow, we'll be a minority in about 3 generations i reckon
Old 11-03-2009, 07:27 AM
olic1
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

The head of the group that was protesting is being interviewed on GMTV now

Why's he being given air time?!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:35 AM
smokey

Originally Posted by Eagle
sorry but my opinion will always be if your not happy here ... go somewhere else... its britain... we welcome all nations but if you dont like our way of life sod off ! ! ! !
Absolutely right!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 AM
speedieman
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

the squaddies should have of done a right face and charged them with the bayonet

my best friend was killed in the london bommings

cun**
Old 11-03-2009, 07:38 AM
smokey

Originally Posted by S1rst

I bet the 99% of decent muslims feel so ashamed by these few idiots that THINK they are doing their religion some good, when in actual fact they are making themselves look pathetic and just stirring more uneccesary shit!
The sad thing is that the innocents that'll get a brick through their windows tonight and not the wankers spouting hatred!
Old 11-03-2009, 07:40 AM
speedieman
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Dan1281
were all fucked, they breed like theres no tomorrow, we'll be a minority in about 3 generations i reckon
think the data people say it is 2050 for this
Old 11-03-2009, 08:26 AM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

every one of those protesters should now be marched off english soil,preferably over the cliffs at dover!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Our boys are out there, defending everyone's civil liberties. As already said, I bet a pound to a penny most Mulsim's don't want the extremist element shown as all it does it highlight their cause and throws fuel on the fire.

That said, if people don't like it they can always book a one way ticket back to where they feel life is better can't they ? Still, England can't be that bad as they all stay so best they shut up and start supporting the brave boys who are also fighting for their liberty.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:32 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
every one of those protesters should now be marched off english soil,preferably over the cliffs at dover!
With an anvil attached to each ankle.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:51 AM
vinnya77
Regular Contributor

Dirty muslim terrorists, unfortunately its too late to put them on a boat and sink it. As Labour has let so many in the country, and in councils and government. We're fucked! We need a revolution
Old 11-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Magnex20011
PassionFord Regular

they dont like it , they should go live somewhere else. simple really
Old 11-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Fucking CUNTS. Deport the lot of them.

as a serviceman, that has boiled my blood like mad. how dare they. we protect this what Was a great country and thats the thanks we get from people who dont come from this country but want to live here and away from the wars our boys are fighting to stop.
100% agree with that.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Its a real shame that a few idiots like that give all the racists idiots (like half the silly cunts in this thread) so much reason to hate all the other muslims, most of whom are perfectly decent people IME.

I dont agree with the war to collect oil (or war on terror if you want to call it that) but I see no reason to take it out on a bunch of soldiers who are just doing what they are told in the first place.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

And through all that our boys hold their heads up, go on lads, were fucking proud
Old 11-03-2009, 10:47 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

If the bearded camel shaggers aint happy then fuck off back to the shithole they came from,fucking disgrace.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
bezo
powered by K26

Originally Posted by Eagle
sorry but my opinion will always be if your not happy here ... go somewhere else... its britain... we welcome all nations but if you dont like our way of life sod off ! ! ! !

i rekon youre not the only person with that opinion, totaly agree with you.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 AM
kosienutter
Last Time, Get Off PF FFS

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by fordsportjay

with big spikes at the bottom of the cliffs
Old 11-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Mo Fo Fayed
BANNED
BANNED

i'm a muslim.. and I dont think we did anything wrong. Infact, we were perfectly in our right to protest the way we did!!

:thumbs:
Old 11-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Mo Fo Fayed
i'm a muslim.. and I dont think we did anything wrong. Infact, we were perfectly in our right to protest the way we did!!
Indeed Phil, or whatever your name is, it amazes me that half the time its the same people moaning about the government and how they run the country, are the ones moaning that people who moan about this country should be forced to leave.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Fcuk off you prick

Stick the lot of them in a room with some bnps and watch with some popcorn and a nice hotdog
Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 AM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

!!! Thats got me fuming!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Mo Fo Fayed
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by DanCossie
Fcuk off you prick

Stick the lot of them in a room with some bnps and watch with some popcorn and a nice hotdog

Are'nt you a gay.

Enough said!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Allah sucks raw knob in hell you twat
Old 11-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Mo Fo Fayed
BANNED
BANNED

I dont appreciate you're attitudes towards my countrymen!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Another good showing of why the country has gone to shit!

From worlds greatest super power to a PC pussy country where you can get away with anything. Vigilante Britain is not far away, people wont stand for it much longer and it will kick off big style.

The trouble is the small minority will fuck it for everyone and innocent people will start getting trouble because of it.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:29 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Are'nt you a gay.

Enough said!
i am indeed....im sure i saw Allah in a gay sauna the other day too lol...
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Mo Fo Fayed
BANNED
BANNED

Wouldnt suprise me

you're lot arent exactly fussy are you!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Chip

His point you were missing, is the BNP are just as likely to want to kick your head in for being gay as they are someone else's for being a muslim

Obviously Dave / Phil / Whoever, isnt actually Muslim anyway though and is just fishing for a reaction from all the racist fools on here who love to have something to rise to
Old 11-03-2009, 11:40 AM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

Originally Posted by Dan1281

Thats alright then! we will get our way, as it would appear to be the minorities that shout the loudest and get their way, whilst us british just sit by and grumble...

Under free speech, the protestors did nothing wrong. however my feelings are such that they (the protestors) are arseholes! our lads put their lives on the line because they were told to, then they come back to this... i dont believe they should be treated as hero's, but a bit of respect wouldn't go a-miss!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by nilrem
Under free speech, the protestors did nothing wrong.
Indeed, our troops over the years have died so that people living here can have free speech, it just so happens that in this instance the thing people want to say is against the govenments action in foreign lands.

If we took away their right to say that, we would lose far more of what made britain great than if we let them say it IMHO

But all the mindless racists obviously dont want to view things that way.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Chip, do you not think protests like this play exactly into BNP arms? Protests like this cause racial hatered. Because these people can do this freely without anything happening to them they are going to cause major issues in this country. They should NOT have been given airtime, and if the leader was on GMTV well another fact i dispise that tabloid programme.

Because people feel such things are agianst them with one hand tied behind there back, that we cannot do anything about these Muslim extremists due to the far left PC bollox it will enivtible give rise to far Right Wing belifs. If will happen, on this cause i hope i am proven wrong though and we stop the drift towards the left and get back to a happy medium.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Rhys
Chip, do you not think protests like this play exactly into BNP arms? Protests like this cause racial hatered.
I assume you didnt read my first post in this thread:
Its a real shame that a few idiots like that give all the racists idiots (like half the silly cunts in this thread) so much reason to hate all the other muslims, most of whom are perfectly decent people IME.
Yes mate, I think that they are playing straight into the hands of the racist looneys who want to turn the decent people of this country against each other just cause of the colour of their skin or their religion etc.

Because people feel such things are agianst them with one hand tied behind there back, that we cannot do anything about these Muslim extremists due to the far left PC bollox it will enivtible give rise to far Right Wing belifs. If will happen, on this cause i hope i am proven wrong though and we stop the drift towards the left and get back to a happy medium.
Sadly, if we all have free speech, some people will abuse that priveledge on both sides.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:12 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

every religeon and race have their extremist elements, no need to tar the whole population with the same brush is it

"their right to do stuff" is the same as that sharon shoestring lady who got sacked over baby p, she "has the right" to an appeal but everyone is kicking off over it

but just because "they have the right to" do something doens't mean they should, and i think that's where all the confusion is stemming from, this country gives them the right to protest, but what they are protesting about is that the soldiers are killing their countrymen, fair enough

it's just the way they go about doing it that makes them look like idiots

i'm not a muslim, but my cousin has had 3 tours of afghanistan and iraq, had 2 of his swaud killed while out on patrol, layed down fire to keep the raving hordes back, and now jokes that, as a sikh, killing muslims and getting paid for it is great, but deep down it has affected him and he's not the same guy i knew, a little bit younger than my brother but we used to go out on the lash and it was a care free world back then

now you don't know which idiot is going to try and blow you up
Old 11-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Disgraceful and imagine the fuss they woould create if we tried to stop then having their say.

Oh well freedom of speech and all that

Last edited by Less.; 11-03-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Chip
Indeed, our troops over the years have died so that people living here can have free speech,yeah my nan's and grandads great uncle's and aunties against the white supremesist Hitler it just so happens that in this instance the thing people want to say is against the govenments action in foreign lands.yes lands from which these peoples family's fled from due to the dictatorship and killing of their own kind , a land where if they sarted spouting shit like they did ,they would be shot or hung from the nearest lampost or forced to watch the rest of their family tortured and murdered. A land which thanks to our troops (some of which are my family and friends) now have the chance to run in a civilised and properly governed manner

If we took away their right to say that, we would lose far more of what made britain great than if we let them say it IMHO the fact that we would would be arrested for demonstrating outside one of their establishments means to me that maybee this smacks of double standards in our own country

But all the mindless racists obviously dont want to view things that way.
I can see a few replies on here are maybee over the top but imho if you feel as strong about the country and the rights that my blood relatives fought and died for as i do , i think i can understand some of the views expressed and the feelings that go with them . im not saying send them all home but this whole pc let them all in and let them get away with everything shit is getting old .

I apologise for my poor grammar etc etc but this was written in a rush as im on my way out
Old 11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Shorty
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just goes to show how fucking shite this country is!

And people go on about being racist etc, this is why people are racist! Utter fucking disgrace, lynch 'em!!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Barry_GTi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by V8 EsCos
All religion is a disease, it just seems that the muslims are more afflicted than the rest of them

Mark
This man speaks the truth!! Britain just keeps getting worse, they should take a leaf out the Aussie book, if you don't like it then FUCK OFF!!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:05 PM
AdotR
Weapon of Mass Seduction

Originally Posted by Shorty
lynch 'em!!
I think they would of got lynched but as usual the Police protected the Scum.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Captain500rs
Advanced PassionFord User

Makes ya laugh when there sitting there wiv banners wiv British soldiers are terrorists etc ffs what are the taliban ? The fact the troops are actually there trying to give the people in there homeland a better life instead of living under regimes that dont believe in a civilised world seems to go right over there heads ffs , the same people that think actually shooting and hanging men and children is the norm. I think basically that you live in this country you live under british rule,aand british law, half the fuckers probably actually live off the british state just to top it off. Do ya think british people could actually go to there countries of origin and live the lifes they have here ? I would not of thought so, So if there not happy they know where the airports are, but try and get on the planes and not blow them up

Last edited by Captain500rs; 11-03-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Can I just ask the people shouting "ship em home" etc.

How many of the protesters were born here? I bet most if not all.

Quick Reply: Protest on troops coming home......