General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

dominos pizza for the ethnics

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 10:54 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you read your last post dafty it does say doctor........................think in fact i know your the fanny
Old 12-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by col cos1
if you read your last post dafty it does say doctor........................think in fact i know your the fanny
Fuck me, I really am amazed how badly our education system manages to fail in some cases, how can all that tax payers money spent on trying to educate you have failed so badly
Old 12-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Stu.H
Read most of this post ..

What is the REAL difference RELIGION wise between halal and non halal.. Would a muslim eat non halal food if life depended on it?

they cant allow there child to have a blood transfusion even if hes kids life depended on it,,,, so technically thats a no

BUT im sure i would eat rabbit if my life depended on it,, and i FORBID to eat rabit
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ish
I can't see what all the fuss is about

This particular branch of Dominos is based in Hall Green which is an area where the majority of people only eat Halal meat. This meant that business was very poor for the Hall Green branch.

Instead of shutting up shop they decided to change their menu to appeal to the majority of people living in the area and now business is improving.

It's got nothing to do with religion, immigration etc etc.

It's just pure business!
but it is every thing to do with religion immigration etc. if it was English people then they wouldnt be wanting Halal meat in the first place. which means its a religion/immigration reason why they had to change their menu. yes it is business BUT only cause of the original reason
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ish
How's it going Ranj

I left my phone at work today so I'll check it in the morning, but I can guess what it's about!

Fancy a halal dominos pizza next time your in Brum?

pick up marco on the way and ill join ya man
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Sick Boy
but it is every thing to do with religion immigration etc. if it was English people then they wouldnt be wanting Halal meat in the first place. which means its a religion/immigration reason why they had to change their menu. yes it is business BUT only cause of the original reason
we are a planet,, i think its cause we live on a island that we make a big deal about protecting our land from outsiders

theres a irish comic who comments about how the irish are shite swimmers,, hes comment is " we dont like the sea, its cold and the only thing we have ever had come from the sea is the english, nothing but bad news is that sea "

recon thats why we are so against imigration,,,,,,we wanna keep our borders but still want our freedom
Old 12-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Shep_Cobain
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Its not about being sterotypical or being racist.

Basically why the fuck do they come over here and start demanding what they do and don't want and manage to change things in our country so we suffer?

I dont live there, but if i did and i was refused a ham pizza id be fucking fuming. If they arent allowed ham then dont order it on the fucking pizza!

Don't come to our fucking country, ruining it for us... and then complaining because of fucking pork on pizzas.

If i go to my local dominos and say to them "me and my mates are all vegatarians"(were not lol) and tell them "we want them to stop serving meat on pizzas" would they listen or tell us to fuck off? Tell us to fuck off wouldnt they...

Everyone these days is so scared of refusing immigrants/muslims, so now they get away with murder.

Pisses me off.

My mates a copper and without being racist.... he said to me... if you call a black man a nigger and your white your a racist. But if a black man calls you a white honky or a milk bottle it isnt against the law even though its still racism because it isnt against the law for a man of black ethnicity to call a white man names because of his colour of skin.

The reason he knows this is because a black man was calling him names (racism) so he pigged him and took him in and the guy was released straight away because it wasnt a criminal offence.

Last edited by Shep_Cobain; 12-02-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i agree we are a planet etc. and yeh i agree to a point there with what ya say.

i think its just people dont like us changing to suit the world where as the world wouldnt change to suit us. i respect culture religion etc just dont like it when things have to change cause others moan pc brigade or others.

if we could all get on awesome... but will never happen
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Shep_Cobain

Basically why the fuck do they come over here and start demanding what they do and don't want and manage to change things in our country so we suffer?

I dont live there, but if i did and i was refused a ham pizza id be fucking fuming. If they arent allowed ham then dont order it on the fucking pizza!

Don't come to our fucking country, ruining it for us... and then complaining because of fucking pork on pizzas.

If i go to my local dominos and say to them "me and my mates are all vegatarians"(were not lol) and tell them "we want them to stop serving meat on pizzas" would they listen or tell us to fuck off? Tell us to fuck off wouldnt they...

Everyone these days is so scared of refusing immigrants/muslims, so now they get away with murder.

Pisses me off.
Yes OF COURSE if there was enough demand for a veg only pizza place they would open one, its business!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Pisses me off.
they aint though, thats the point

NOBODY IS BUYING THE PIZZA,,, THEY AINT SELLING THE PIZZA AND SO AINT MAKING ANY MONEY so they are now making pizza with halal meat ( its more than just fucking pork) to get more customers

if stu didnt have customers ford cossies anymore would he carry on flogging the parts or would he move on and sell stuf for other cars,,,,, well he DOES do other cars,,, which sort of answers the question i guess
Old 12-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Shep_Cobain
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Chip
Yes OF COURSE if there was enough demand for a veg only pizza place they would open one, its business!
Why would they? if there was a town of 90% vegetarians and 10% meat eaters.

They would server both. Not just to suit the veggys. They just wouldnt have as much meat in stock.

So in a community which is mostly muslims but still has us true brits there why do they not serve ham?

Its to keep them happy and stop them moaning or giving bad press on dominos. Dominos will feel threatened.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
they cant allow there child to have a blood transfusion even if hes kids life depended on it,,,, so technically thats a no

BUT im sure i would eat rabbit if my life depended on it,, and i FORBID to eat rabit
Dont u think its crazy tho?

You eat to survive, if someone said heres a non-halal steak chicken whatever, and to survive you had to eat it, you wouldnt?

What is the difference between halal and non halal meat? apart from doing one of 2 things, flying kicking a cow in the head and killing it or hanging it upside down, slitting its throat and waiting a bit?

Old 12-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Chip

Why would they? if there was a town of 90% vegetarians and 10% meat eaters.

They would server both. Not just to suit the veggys. They just wouldnt have as much meat in stock.

So in a community which is mostly muslims but still has us true brits there why do they not serve ham?

Its to keep them happy and stop them moaning or giving bad press on dominos. Dominos will feel threatened.

Dont be daft, if the vegetarians all wanted their food cooked in an enviroment without meat then that is what they would get.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Chip

Dont u think its crazy tho?

You eat to survive, if someone said heres a non-halal steak chicken whatever, and to survive you had to eat it, you wouldnt?
There are lots of things I would eat if I was starving that I choose not to eat while im not.
Brussel sprouts for example

What is the difference between halal and non halal meat? apart from doing one of 2 things, flying kicking a cow in the head and killing it or hanging it upside down, slitting its throat and waiting a bit?

The main difference is the prayer as far as im aware, the meat must be blessed to be acceptable to their religious beliefs.
Lots of people wont go against their religious or cultural beliefs, our own legal and moral system is based largely around religion prolific in this country at the time the rules were written.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:20 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

aye sure chip you are so better educated than everyone else in britain

what gives you the right to judge everyones elses opinions ?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

There are lots of things I would eat if I was starving that I choose not to eat while im not.
Brussel sprouts for example

The main difference is the prayer as far as im aware, the meat must be blessed to be acceptable to their religious beliefs.
Lots of people wont go against their religious or cultural beliefs, our own legal and moral system is based largely around religion prolific in this country at the time the rules were written.

Sprouts - Im with you there, they are foooookin rank!!!!

Prayer - If its the same "mentor" we are all praying to, why done we all take a 15 min break 3 times a day to pray?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:25 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhXpmozpbE
Old 12-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

He's only giving his own as far as I can see?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Chip

Based on your posts, I would certainly wager I appreciated and made use of the opportunities for education this country offered me a lot better than you did, not claiming to be "so better educated than everyone else in britain" though, just the people like you that appear to have wasted what this country offers them, which puts you in a very hypocritical position whilst you try and determine who should or shouldnt be allowed into this country out of those people who often do actually WANT to make use of the opportunities here.

The freedom of speech in this country that many of my ancestors fought and died for, same reason as you have the right to do so.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Chip

Sprouts - Im with you there, they are foooookin rank!!!!

Prayer - If its the same "mentor" we are all praying to, why done we all take a 15 min break 3 times a day to pray?
Each religous cult has its own particular versions of people control which it exercises on its subject, in some cults its continual prayer, in other cults its choir singing, in other cults its handing your wife and daughters over to the cult leader, in some cults its wearing a turban.

Ultimately they are all essetially "praying" to she same fictional being, but they all choose to do it in their own way
Old 12-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Ive heard numerous people saying about this "arranged marriage" thing and people trying to get out of it

Biggest load of bollox ive heard ever

I mean, marrying someone uve never met?!?!?!

TRIPE............
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Chip

Ive heard numerous people saying about this "arranged marriage" thing and people trying to get out of it

Biggest load of bollox ive heard ever

I mean, marrying someone uve never met?!?!?!

TRIPE............

Makes more sense meeting a woman hand picked by your family than getting pissed, fucking some bint you met down the pub, forgetting to stuff it up her shitter instead and accidently getting her pregnant and ending up starting a family that way which seems to be the common method amongst this country's white trash
Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

How do you know they are horrible? Have you acutally met the people involved?

It really annoys me when scouse thieves stereotype people.
As a Scouse member of the passionford community, I feel I must correct your post. You forgot the word scum, right after 'Scouse'.

Benni.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Makes more sense meeting a woman hand picked by your family than getting pissed, fucking some bint you met down the pub, forgetting to stuff it up her shitter instead and accidently getting her pregnant and ending up starting a family that way which seems to be the common method amongst this country's white trash
Amen.

Are you muslim?

Old 12-02-2009, 11:48 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

ooft another thread gone to shit.oh and chip at the middle of it quoting everyone
Old 12-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Chip

Amen.

Are you muslim?

No. Im not a member of any weird cult and I dont beleive in ghosts or gods or the man in the moon.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

As for Somalians, I think they hate themselves.

Benni.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

6 bottles of guiness pick the 1 with nicest windie,she will do you fine for the next few months until drop off of another cousin that wants their kids in the country,then get them a shop or taxi and the cycle will continue,before we know it ..............................yip its asian country

the best of it is they marry then split up,purposly so they can marry again..............ie get more over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no bad principles

Last edited by col cos1; 12-02-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:09 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

For fucks sake people!!! its one fucking shop

I could understand the outcry if the whole nationwide menu dropped pork products. but not for one store

Now if they had county councils cancelling pork from a whole city's schools etc then that would piss me off.

In my opinion one store here and there is actually doing what we should to embrace other religions and cultures like Britain TRADITIONALLY does.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:15 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

...if a black man calls you a white honky...
If a black man called me a White Honky then I'd be more concerned that I had travelled back in time to 60/70s America than calling the black man a racist.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 13-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Wonder how many anit immigrant people on here would mobe to Australia if they had the chcnce for a chance of a better life
Old 13-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

yeh but thats ours Less
Old 13-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Boy
yeh but thats ours Less
You mean I have shares in Australia,womder if my parakeet wnats to go back home to Oz,will write Australia house tommorow and find out
Old 13-02-2009, 03:02 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To be fair to Muslim people i havent posted but fuck it :

I dont see why our fucking shops some of which have been running by the same family for 20 - 30 years now have to stop selling certain meats etc because it offends Muslims, and yet theres shops for Muslims with arabic menus that I cant even read! Its getting to the point where its racist or offensive not to have an arabic menu in your shop but its completly fine not to have an english sign in a Muslim owned shop!?

AND

Using our tax to build mosques that we arent allowed in!!!!!!!!!!! fuck that shit!
Old 13-02-2009, 03:05 AM
twoblacklines

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Each religous cult has its own particular versions of people control which it exercises on its subject, in some cults its continual prayer, in other cults its choir singing, in other cults its handing your wife and daughters over to the cult leader, in some cults its wearing a turban.

Ultimately they are all essetially "praying" to she same fictional being, but they all choose to do it in their own way
That is fine, a Muslim country with Muslim followers following Muslim, no problem.

But for an English country with English people in it to be told we cant have nativity plays at English schools because it offends the one Muslim child's parents in the 300+ pupil primary school is completely ridiculous.

And i didnt read that in the Sun which seems to be the excuse everyone uses when people talk about it, it came from my mother who is a senior lecturer in a popular teaching academy.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Ish

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
To be fair to Muslim people i havent posted but fuck it :

I dont see why our fucking shops some of which have been running by the same family for 20 - 30 years now have to stop selling certain meats etc because it offends Muslims, and yet theres shops for Muslims with arabic menus that I cant even read! Its getting to the point where its racist or offensive not to have an arabic menu in your shop but its completly fine not to have an english sign in a Muslim owned shop!?

AND

Using our tax to build mosques that we arent allowed in!!!!!!!!!!! fuck that shit!
Have you even read the news article?

Nobody ASKED Dominos to change the menu in this one particular branch. Dominos themselves CHOSE to change it. There are plenty of halal pizza shops in Hall Green that all do a good trade and Dominos just wanted a piece of this market.

Originally Posted by twoblacklines

AND

Why would you not be allowed in a mosque?
Old 13-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by stevenebm
ooft another thread gone to shit.oh and chip at the middle of it quoting everyone
HAH yeah i have read this whole thread and am yet AGAIN too scared from posting as i would get either flamed/slagged etc, and i don't have the time to reply and then reply to the reply all day long
Old 13-02-2009, 08:32 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wow I didn't expect this thread to still be here in the morning. Passionnazi at its best!

Shame they didn't put "Inbred, slackjawed, white trash, sun is our bible morons will no longer be tolerated" in the new rules.
Old 13-02-2009, 08:40 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

I find it amusing how a bunch of you are all getting high and mighty about how inhumane Halal meat is - What about the rest of the meat you eat? Do you honestly ONLY ever eat meat with the 'Freedom Food' label? Or is it just another thing to get your knickers in a twist about?

Also in my experience the people who keep doing all the nonsense PC stuff are white folk who think they're doing the right thing, and don't realise that they're actually making it worse.

As for immigrants - there were a number of abandoned petrol stations around here - the Eastern European fellas have come over, rented them, and have shed loads of successful businesses cleaning cars. They're there when I drive past on the way to work, they're there when I drive home, and they're there when I drive past on the weekend. The deserves every penny they make - And all the while a bunch of ENGLISH scroungers sit on their arses and expect you and me to pay for their mortgage and their wide screen TV.

Your anger should not be directed at those who come over here to work and make a better life for themselves - it should be aimed at those who expect handouts that come from YOUR pockets regardless of their race.
Old 13-02-2009, 09:02 AM
PeterD
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So a muslim guy has opened a pizza shop in mainly muslim populated area selling halal meat to people who eat halal food, and everybody's up in arms?

LOL

Quick Reply: dominos pizza for the ethnics