General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

dominos pizza for the ethnics

Search this Thread

Old 13-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

There is an immigrant restaurant down the road from me that sells no traditional british food at all, and it seems quite popular :

Old 13-02-2009, 09:11 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by stillbornhq
Not being bad but this is getting quite stupid. Majority of Southall's take aways including subway and maccy d's are halal. I personally think this is getting out of hand. I mean i eat anything and i'm from a sikh faith. However, if a Sikh person in southall wanted chicken its pretty damn hard to find a place here that ain't Halal.
ROCKIES
Old 13-02-2009, 09:20 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF
to where their parents came from.

it would never have become an issue if a holiday hadnt become a lifetime imo, this country is to fookin easy to get into,hence the imagrants flock here,and then suck us dry of jobs and money.
sorry but after reading that remark i HAD to reply. I was born here and yet you say I should fuck off back to where my parents came from (which is India by the way). I am a sikh and eat whatever I like including Pork.

So should I fuck off back to India as thats where my parents came from? I have never even been to India.

You guys are spouting shit like that - if you look at history it was the British that first invaded India and robbed the land dry and fucked off - so who's to blame?

The Kohinoor jewel in the Queens crown - where do you think that comes from?

As Chip says - there is obviously a market for that shop locally and how does it affect you hundreds of miles away?
Old 13-02-2009, 09:30 AM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since when did Muslins eat pizza? I thought it was them the kebab houses were run for/by.
Old 13-02-2009, 09:40 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i bet most of you have had a indian curry after a few beers, guess what its fukin halal meat there, god nation of thickos on the rise
Old 13-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Kamike
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

5 pages because a one outlet has decided to sell halal meat and not ham etc

For 99% of the people moaning on here the shop is probably miles away and they would have been non the wiser if it wasnt for this thread.
Old 13-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Kamike

Originally Posted by RANJ
i bet most of you have had a indian curry after a few beers, guess what its fukin halal meat there, god nation of thickos on the rise
Iv eaten in an Indian restaurant plenty of time but im yet to eat an Indian curry There all created for us larger louts to enjoy
Old 13-02-2009, 10:03 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Country is fucked imho
Old 13-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Kamike

Originally Posted by carlo
Country is fucked imho
Why?

The resesion?
The levels of unemployment?
Or just because a pizza shop sells halal meat
Old 13-02-2009, 10:19 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
There is an immigrant restaurant down the road from me that sells no traditional british food at all, and it seems quite popular :

you can hardly call scotland immigrant

actually you can, as well as english. very few 'english' people are pure english. many of those ranting and raving will have descended from 'immigrants' to this island - although they probably didn't just immigrate peacefully looking for work, they came over for a war to take the country over. how nice.
Old 13-02-2009, 10:29 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

I watched a programe on sky the other night about border control about ppl overstaying in this country & im sure it was gatwick cant quite remember..They went outside with the cameras & within 10 mins they had caught 7 ppl that wernt meant to be in this country that had overstayed their welcome.3 of these ppl were working now i have nothing against ppl that are resident here what so ever but something needs done to stop this happening brittish ppl havent got jobs & all these ppl that shouldnt even be here have!.Another programe in the heart of london last night seen about 20 mins of it & guess what all they did was spend time arresting shop lifters & pick pockets that again were NOT resident in this counrty..
It said in that programe how much money it costs the goverment to police these ppl , paying for interpritors ect its a disgrace!
Old 13-02-2009, 10:43 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Plenty of jobs for british people, people dont want to do them,farm jobs etc etc, whats a farmer ment to do let his crop die and loose money or take on somebody willing to work

if some of the lazy british people living here got of there arse and worked, we wouldnt have a problem and employers wouldnt need to ask migrants, they would have to go else where
Old 13-02-2009, 10:45 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

So you think its ok for ppl that havent got a work visa to do these jobs? ppl that were only here for a holiday & never left?
Old 13-02-2009, 10:49 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

So you think its ok for ppl that havent got a work visa to do these jobs? ppl that were only here for a holiday & never left?

no im against that, as a british born high tax paying asian im just as pissed as you
but if they went thru correct channels and were vetted etc i have no problem, (the problem is our goverment not vetting and doing there job properly)
Old 13-02-2009, 10:52 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Agreed it boils my fucking blood
Old 13-02-2009, 11:08 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i've read some shit on this forum before, i've even been accused of posting some of it , but what the fuck are you guys on about?

i don't particulalry care who gets "offended" to be honest because i'm going to say what i say and then you can make up your own minds:

the "halal" way is to hang the animal up by it's legs and slit it's throat as it's considered cleaner than to bash it's brains out
it's a fucking animal and we are going to eat the thing, if you put a bolt through it's head of cut it's throat of skin it alive of boil it or wring it's neck, it's there to be eaten as we are top of the food chain
not that i think it's a particulalrly nice way to slay an animal but if they've been doing it for years then let them

this bloke who's opened the shop, good on him, southall if full of shops that sell "halal" food, even the fucking macdonalds proclaims it's meat is now all halal so wheres' the upraor over that?
nowhere, tha'ts fucking where

southall was orignally white
then the irish came over in around the 30's and 40's and the whitey's said "not living next to them, we're moving"
then the indians came over in the 60's and 70's and the irish said "not living next to them, we're moving"
then the somalians came over and the indians said "fucking stinky cunts, beat them at every opportunity"
then the polish and eastern europeans came over and took over the car washing emporioums
the only difference bewteen us now and the original white settlers of southall was that, other than the somalians, everyone else has settled here and worked hard while they have come over, spawned 15 kids each and been given houses because they are fleeing fro persecution
but the same indian fleeing gets no help whatsoever, that's whats wrong there

both my houses are on a road that is in the doomsday book of 1088 or whenever it was because we've seen the page when we were doing history at school, so shuold i kick up a fuss that smoething souldn't be there?

my old man always curses the "fucking sula's" and the "fucking khachi's" but they still get along ebcause they need to, and buy the meat from the sula shop ebcause it's half the distance to the indian butchers, and every white bloke is called "john" even if they know their name is fred or peter or george so you ain't never going to change that

as for arranged marriages, if you dno't know about the history then you can't comment
the arrangements are made between the families as to who should marry into who's family for teh good of the cummunity, not because you fall in love with someone, same with the royals backin the day, you marry someone for the power it will bring to your family
nowadays it's still the same thing, but instead of power it's respect, and some people are old fashioned enough to kill you if you do wrong

it's the same with boys and girls, i've got a son and a daughter who i love eaqually as much as each other, but my folks extend lots of love to my son but give my daughter the cold shoulder, what should i do? stop both my kids from visiting their grandparents?

and, if you didn't know, indian law (punjabi law more so) dictates that something left to you by your father cannot be sold, but only passed on to your children in shares, this was to protect people from squandering heir welth by flogging bits of land here there and everywhere and not having anything for future generations to survive on
makes perfect sense 50 years ago, not so much now, but at least you can understand where it all harks back to

i could go on and on and on ebcause this really is one of my pets hates, peole spouting on about other people doing things differently to how they think thing should be done without actually understanding that there is a reason behind it all
if you don't like something, fine, that's you, but don't tell the bloke who's been doing it all his life that he should stop doing itthe way he's family have been doing it for generations because you don't agree with it

and finally

Originally Posted by Ginge !
yeah, nikkis old man dont ever want nikki with a black man,, he hates em as hes white

even though hes from malta

the hipocrisy of life is stupid at times,, makes me seem intelegent with some of the shite you see
but you're gin'ger
Old 13-02-2009, 11:14 AM
dojj

anyway, i posted this thread up the other week, click the link and find the one about sikhism, it's not all about being nice and god bothering, it's about choping fuckers up who try to fuck with our way or life

https://passionford.com/forum/general-car-related-discussion/283611-it-gave-me-a-sense-of-pride.html
Old 13-02-2009, 11:15 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Fuck reading all that dojj
Old 13-02-2009, 11:23 AM
reisskahn

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
I find it amusing how a bunch of you are all getting high and mighty about how inhumane Halal meat is - What about the rest of the meat you eat? Do you honestly ONLY ever eat meat with the 'Freedom Food' label? Or is it just another thing to get your knickers in a twist about?

Also in my experience the people who keep doing all the nonsense PC stuff are white folk who think they're doing the right thing, and don't realise that they're actually making it worse.

As for immigrants - there were a number of abandoned petrol stations around here - the Eastern European fellas have come over, rented them, and have shed loads of successful businesses cleaning cars. They're there when I drive past on the way to work, they're there when I drive home, and they're there when I drive past on the weekend. The deserves every penny they make - And all the while a bunch of ENGLISH scroungers sit on their arses and expect you and me to pay for their mortgage and their wide screen TV.

Your anger should not be directed at those who come over here to work and make a better life for themselves - it should be aimed at those who expect handouts that come from YOUR pockets regardless of their race.
Totally agree with you!

ish, COZ!!!! dont even bother wasting your time on these kinda useless points

Gotta say though the Dominos in question is only up the road from me cant wait to try it

Last edited by reisskahn; 13-02-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 13-02-2009, 11:26 AM
dojj

coldo:

a very simple way to put that post is:

if it's traditionally the way to do things and is not against the law to do itin the country they are doing it it, then what's wrong with them doing it?

the rest is just telling you the history behind certain traditions and why they have continued to be that way
Old 13-02-2009, 11:36 AM
RS220Turbo

If the Muslim people in this country dont like the food, people and what ever else they F*cking cry about then go to a country were you get every thing you like, thats all you ever hear about Muslim this Muslim that, fucks sake!!!!!!!!! now thay want there own islamic "school assembly" .... what about everbody else that lives in the UK???

England is to Soft as a country and the people just sit back and do nothing, im a sikh but dont eat meat, and Poxy halal meat is forbidden to the utmost to us, but "if" i did eat meat where would i go to get it, as every fucking shop sells halal.

Sunny
Old 13-02-2009, 11:47 AM
dojj

as far as i'm aware, the sihs had one protest about not needing to wear a helmet whilst riding a motorbike and removing their turban

for everything else, like working in a factory etc, common sense ruled and they made do with alterted hard hats of cutting their hair or wearing hairnets with their hair loose

the need to put money in their pocket was gerater than their need to stand there and starve

nowadays with this politically correrct nonsense, and it is nonsense isn;t it, peole scream and shout and pull the racism card and wave it about like they were at a 90's rave

common sense has gone out the window, and i think it's more to do with the white middle class peole not wanting to offend someone who don't really give a shit in the first place
Old 13-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Shorty
Just goes to show the horrible immigrants have more of a say on what happens than normal folk.
I quite often hear this (still on pg1 btw), but maybe it's because they are more politically active than pretty much anyone on this board, or even in the country they have moved to.

It's the folk that sit round doing nowt but moaning which is the real problem in this country.
Old 13-02-2009, 12:04 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Country is fucked imho
If the views expressed on this board are representative of the population, then I couldn't agree more.

People moaning about immigrants who actually can't even spell the word.

The scariest thing on this whole post is that I find myself agreeing with Chip!
Old 13-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Ginge !
it all comes from the egyptions mate, it all comes from horus,,, who is the egyption god,,, the egyptions looked at the sun as god !, they praised him when ever he riased after fighting with the night to lighten the day for them,, bad things happen at night hence DARK is classed as bad,,, in the day its warm and safer hence they praised there god,,, the sun,, who they called horus,,, the sun god,,, then it changed to sun from god,,,, then the SON from god and horus changed hes name over time to jesus,,, the son OF god , ect ect ect ect ect
Hoorah, someone else who knows a bit more about religious backgrounds! Son of a SUN God.

Why do you think in all them paintings and windows in church, they all have a big yellow circle behind their heads!

(still only on pg3)
Old 13-02-2009, 12:29 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Hoorah, someone else who knows a bit more about religious backgrounds! Son of a SUN God.

Why do you think in all them paintings and windows in church, they all have a big yellow circle behind their heads!

(still only on pg3)
my favorite word this week has been "heathen"
Old 13-02-2009, 12:42 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Graham S1

(still only on pg3)
Well, close.....

Horus wasn't traditionally the Sun God.

Also, the belief is centred around a personification of the object rather than the object itself.

But bearing in mind Dojj talks more shit than the board put together, it was quite a good effort.
Old 13-02-2009, 01:48 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

What english rule do they not live by?

And Ive NEVER personally met an immigrant who came here not to work, and ive met thousands who came here to work, the ones you are chatting about only seem to exist in the sun not actually in the real world
Havent got any further than this but Chip your experiance may not be quite as all encompassing as you imagine

My company makes a lot of money out of immigrants who come here with the specific intent of maximising their gain from our welfare system

I could probably supply you with 30-40 thousand name and addresses that are readily available to me( probably false tho ) if it wasnt in contravention of the data protection act. I'll carry on reading the rest of the thread now, no further comments to add at this time
Old 13-02-2009, 01:52 PM
It's Czech Mate

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Has anyone ever met a person who actually bothered to make use of the state education in this country to get themselves some decent qualifications and then still moans about the "the fucking immigrants taking our jobs" or is it only the braindead fucktards who wasted all the opportunities this country gave them who moan about others wanting to make the most of those same opportunities that they themselves squandered?

Got this far......I think people should complain about who employs the immigrants cheaply if they have to complain, rather than the immigrants themselves, you cant blame them. Although all illiegal immigrants should be repatriated immediately. Legitimate ones, well, we let them in, they have the same rights we do ( if not better in some cases :cry )
Old 13-02-2009, 02:03 PM
madmack99
I Love BooST

nah cant be
Old 13-02-2009, 02:04 PM
It's Czech Mate

Wouldnt go there myself but no objection to it opening.

As long as i'd be able to open up a bacon shop in Dehli with an equal amount of understanding from the local community ( provided there was a demand )

Ps. Work in Brum, live close and dated a muslim girl in secret for a few years
Old 13-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Mondeo Man
As long as i'd be able to open up a bacon shop in Dehli with an equal amount of understanding from the local community ( provided there was a demand )
Because that would be allowed.

Benni.
Old 13-02-2009, 03:17 PM
dojj

in india, shops sell food that is normal food

or non veg food

which means meat

the next time you go to a proper indian resteraunt you should see these lists on the menu's, if not, they aren't proper indian resteraunts
Old 13-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
But for an English country with English people in it to be told we cant have nativity plays at English schools because it offends the one Muslim child's parents in the 300+ pupil primary school is completely ridiculous.
That is TOTALLY wrong IMO. definitely a case of PC brigade gone too far.

Why dont they also do a ramadam display/presentation etc that way the pupils get to learn about all religions and those who find nativity plays etc offensive can just not attend and go to thier own thing.

Same with the banning of "christmas celebrations/cards/lights" and renaming them "season lights" "seasons greetings" etc. What a load of bollocks!!! Doesnt need to be done. This is a country founded on christian ethics/rules (even if no one follows it any more!!) Muslims wouldnt move here knowing that if they couldnt tolerate it. Ive yet to find someone of a non-christian religion who is seriously offended by the UK celebrating christian festivals. And if there are some then why the fuck did they come here??

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Also in my experience the people who keep doing all the nonsense PC stuff are white folk who think they're doing the right thing, and don't realise that they're actually making it worse.
AGREED!! Often they clearly havent even consulted the communities effected by the PC nonsense, and you see the comments from the local iman etc saying how thier community never had a problem in the first place

Originally Posted by dojj
as for arranged marriages, if you dno't know about the history then you can't comment
the arrangements are made between the families as to who should marry into who's family for teh good of the cummunity, not because you fall in love with someone, same with the royals backin the day, you marry someone for the power it will bring to your family
nowadays it's still the same thing, but instead of power it's respect, and some people are old fashioned enough to kill you if you do wrong
Yes dojj i can see where the history and culture comes from with arranged marriages, BUT it directly conflicts with civil rights and in some cases laws in this country.

Can you explain how a girl/boy who is put into an arranged marriage with someone she/he dont love and is unhappy asserts thier rights????

This is where it gets confused because in this country they have those rights as an equal to choose what they wants, who they marrys etc.

Now thats obviously a conflict with "traditional" culture for your religion. Yet its thier rights in THIS country.

You must see it more and more with people wanting to do what they want.

I personally dont think arranged marriages work in this country. The idea of marriages on grounds of mutual respect for familys, i can see how that might appeal in theory but in my opinion surely the couple have to respect and love each other first????

This is just one aspect of major culture clashes between different religions.

Same with the status of Woman in Islam. Yes woman are held with respect by Islam but not in the same way we respect woman in our culture. Our culture these days promotes equality. Muslim culture does not as far as i understand it.

Again a clash in cultures that needs to be dealt with.

Unfortunately we only hear about the arranged marriages that go wrong and honour killings/abuse because of the press.

How do the woman in "successful" marriages feel about the extra rights they have being British??? or do they just accept thier "status" regardless of the UK rights because they know no different????? (one could argue this is brainwashing at simple levels, but then so is all religion to an extent, but where do you draw the balance between rights of the individual in this country, and religous traditions??).

Complex issues really!

Last edited by Psycho Warren; 13-02-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 13-02-2009, 05:25 PM
pig

i dont give a fuck what meat i eat,but i do give a fuck about every fucking thing being moved about for the fucking imigrants that keeping pissing on this country,with pc this and pc that it bullshit,fuck off home and do you cunts.
iread some of the posts in this bullshit thread and it also make s me piss my self seeing some of the coments and i got an imfraction(sp) for saying dont fuck men.fucking joke
Old 13-02-2009, 05:26 PM
dojj

everyone in my family has had an arranged marriage
other than 2 of my cousins who deicded that they wanted to marry a white guy and a black guy
and, back in the day, and this is only about 25 years ago, they vanished from the family tree, totaly and utterly, as if they never existed and no one ever knew about them
they only came back into the picture about 10years ago when their father passed away but even when their 2 brothers were getting married their prospective brides families were told they were 2 brothers, no sisters

everyone has their ups and downs, but they stick together through thick and thin, hard decisions have to be made and when things are tough, they don't get divorced, they tell someone and then there is mediation ebcause no one wants the shame of their children having had a divorce :ekk: heven forbid that shame be bought upon their families, it's like having a serial rapist of old grannies in your family

mass murderers (well 4 at any rate) still gather respect because they stood up for what they believed in (even though they were gun totting robbers who shot peole and robbed their carcasses) and all their kids were married and have had kids of their own

i don't think that you should be "forced" to marry and in this day and age it is very rare, but it does happen

arranged marriages happen like this:
eligable bachelor is asked "do yuo want to get married"
if the answer is yes, then the word is put out that so and so's son is looking to get married and these are the requirements, tall, thin, fat, blonde, green teeth, whatever
everyone knows that there is a mariage in the offing so they look around for girls who are also "available"
in my case, my mum's cousins husbands brother knew of a girl as one of his close friends had a daughter of marriable age
he knew the family
his brother knew my family
they had a meeting
and then, after a few months, we met up and got married
to all intents and purpouses, there were 61 girls i could have married because that's how many there were who were "available", but by whittling down the facts and requirements (has a job, speaks english, etc) there were only a few candidates who fitted the final bil
now, if none of those meetings had worked out, i would have gone away and not got married, as it was, i did get married, and, as it happens, today is my 6th wedding anniversary (well, one of 3, but that's another story)

very seldom do you have indians shoving their daughters off to marry some inbred yokel from the pind, but it's also true that a lot of older guys who are now past that desirable marrying age, go off and find a bush bitch just so that they can get married and have kids, even though she may not be able to do anything other than cook and clean and procreate

it's can be really really complicated, but, at the same time, it can also be very very easy, i got married 3 days after seeing my wife or even meeting her for the first time
Old 13-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Ok that explains it a bit better then dojj. So its basically just family run "singles club"?

Although Was it love at first sight with your missus then??? I know i wouldnt be comfortable marrying someone i fancied the fuck out of in 3 days theres a big difference aint there!!!

So dojj in your community do single people have "girlfriends" and "boyfriends" or is it strictly no relations of any kind until marriage??
Old 13-02-2009, 06:04 PM
pacwest
Puller of the Wrench

You guys have it easy. All my food has French on it.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:18 PM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Anyway the "meat" on a pizza normally stands out as the cheapest and nastiest ingredient. Re-formed ham and "beef" balls that used a Karcher to get the meat off the bone - what part of the animal do you think they use for the stuff that goes on a pizza? It ain't the fillet, that's for sure.
Old 13-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Is cat meat considered Halal?? you have to wonder how much of this ham is even pork

Quick Reply: dominos pizza for the ethnics