General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

dominos pizza for the ethnics

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stillbornhq
if a Sikh person in southall wanted chicken its pretty damn hard to find a place here that ain't Halal.
i repeat, you are aware its still chicken you are eating,,, yes ???

the reason why they do halal is otherwise they would loose potential customers, sorry but only a moron would open a hotdog stand in a area thats got alot of muslims in it,,, they would have to start another business selling chocolate fire guards or selling gas conversion kits on a all electric council estate ?

you HONESTLY think its about trying to change the country ???
Old 12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by makaveli96
I think it’s disgusting it’s not right I think in 5 years time the Muslims will take over soon and will be running England if that sort of shit happened in Italy I think the mafia will burn the shop down with out a doubt.
You speak of experiance do you ? D you not think the MILLINIONS of brits who live in Spain on the costa's..(little britian) don't have a problem ? Or do the Spanish ignore a problem it seems one moans about ad gets on wth everyay life ? Or do the Spanish read the equavilant of the sun and come chatting shit as they read it ?

Let me guess ?

I fookin hate brits these days and the shit they read and believe and say lets take a step back and follow other examples. When other examples do not follow shit and have an opinion for them selves. Do the Spanish take lead from the chav paper NO and form their own opinion yet soon as the Sun do it's like a circus on here, with.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

i wonder how the animal rights and government busy bodies havent put a stop to the whole halal meat thing for cruelty reasons? hanging animals up and cutting there throats cant really be a quick and humain way to go.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
i wonder how the animal rights and government busy bodies havent put a stop to the whole halal meat thing for cruelty reasons? hanging animals up and cutting there throats cant really be a quick and humain way to go.
Thats how almost all meat in a british abartoire is killed as far as im aware, certainly used to be the case in the one by me.

Hit with a stungun first, which electrocutes the brain directly through the skull to knock them out, then they are turned upside down and have their throat cut while they are still unconcsious

Whats inhumane about that?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Chip
If you think there is a market in southall for non halal meat then open a restaurant selling it
thats a better idea,,,,, considering there is SOO many halal only places you would make a KILLING selling non halal food

ps: are you aware how much take away food is halal meat anyway ??

outside fabrics nightclub theres a hotdog salesman who sells CHICKEN hot dogs,, hes muslim and just dont tell people there not pork as nobody really gives a fuck NOR can taste the difference pmsl

yes JJ's sell chicken hotdogs for street venders !!!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i am sure some people secretly want to be wound up by this sort of shite..........its far too easy sometimes
Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Many of their parents were born here too.

Should they fuck off to where their grandparents are from?

what if their grandparents came from a couple of different countries?

Shall we just chop the filthy brown bastards in half and send their diesease ridden scumfilled bodies to the corners of the globe yeah?
Or what about send them all to pakistan? After all, they are all stinking paki's anyway even the ones from india?

whatever.

why here though? theres a whole world out there but most come here why?

imo, there are more imagrants in this country than unemployed people...

so if all the imagrants went home, we could all have jobs

Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF
whatever.

If all the imagrants went home, we wouldnt have enough doctors and nurses left.

And they dont all come here, are you fucking blind or have you just never been even as far as france or anywhere else outside of the shores of great britain?

The MAIN reason though that there are so many immigrants here is we as a country invited them in to solve labour shortages, and told them that they would be welcome here.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
RSandy
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by fuzzy
saw a documentary on how the australians deal with it, and at 1 of the farm animal auctions, their version of the RSPCA were policing the event, and the only people there who wernt possessing the correct paperwork for purchase were of the muslim faith, and purchase was refused due to the halal methods being inhumane. proof has to be carried that the animal is going to be slaughtered correctly, and even to the point that the animal has to be transported correctly, as 1 muslim guy was going to tie up and sling it in the boot of his hatchback

dont know how wide spread the clamp down is there, but its a fair point to make. ok its a religious thing, but inhumane non the less, no escaping that
Old 12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

to where their parents came from.

it would never have become an issue if a holiday hadnt become a lifetime imo, this country is to fookin easy to get into,hence the imagrants flock here,and then suck us dry of jobs and money.
What if their parents, or grandparents were born here?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

whatever.

yeah,, thats right just look at the 70's and 80's

british jobs for british workers,,, who where striking for the 4 day working week at the same pay pmsl
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

i have extensively , as a percentage, i think we are among the highest amount of imagrants
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

The MAIN reason though that there are so many immigrants here is we as a country invited them in to solve labour shortages, and told them that they would be welcome here.
Exactly, we invited them over to help us out of the shit.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
i repeat, you are aware its still chicken you are eating,,, yes ???

the reason why they do halal is otherwise they would loose potential customers, sorry but only a moron would open a hotdog stand in a area thats got alot of muslims in it,,, they would have to start another business selling chocolate fire guards or selling gas conversion kits on a all electric council estate ?

you HONESTLY think its about trying to change the country ???

Not when companies like Subway and Mac D's are turning Halal when 75% of southall community is sikh. I'm not fussed about it to be honest. I'll eat Halal cos its food to me. However, the older generation here can't mainly down to religious faith, which you have to accept regardless of what you may think of the situation.

Opening a Restaurant? I would to be honest but why steer myself away from my dream so i can make a bit of cash? My moto has always been 'Live for something or you'll die for nothing'. Making massive money is in everyones blood but earning by doing something you love is a different thing.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Old 12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Shorty
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont worry Chip i know what you meant.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 PM
RSandy

My moto has always been 'Live for something or you'll die for nothing'. .
is that not just a re-word of a fairly recent rambo phrase?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Shorty

Dont worry Chip i know what you meant.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RSandy
saw a documentary on how the australians deal with it, and at 1 of the farm animal auctions, their version of the RSPCA were policing the event, and the only people there who wernt possessing the correct paperwork for purchase were of the muslim faith, and purchase was refused due to the halal methods being inhumane. proof has to be carried that the animal is going to be slaughtered correctly, and even to the point that the animal has to be transported correctly, as 1 muslim guy was going to tie up and sling it in the boot of his hatchback

dont know how wide spread the clamp down is there, but its a fair point to make. ok its a religious thing, but inhumane non the less, no escaping that
i also seen a documentry on british meat farms bleaching chicken to get rid of the bad colours, seen chicken legs with burns from thee shite on it

have you ever seen how chickens, geese, ducks are killed ??

they grab em by the neck, give em a jurk and that snaps there necks, dont always kill em either !!!, is THAT a humain way to kill a animal

what about the poor poor lobster, hes FUCKING BOILED ALIVE !!!,,, and dont give me that old " they get sexually aroused doing it" as its just to keep them fresh just before there eaten
Old 12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Is it not true that Halal meat is killed without the stun/electrocution (sp?) before the throat is cut?? Thats the in-humaine bit as far as I'm aware.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

. I'll eat Halal cos its food to me. However, the older generation here can't mainly down to religious faith,

which you have to accept regardless of what you may think of the situation.

whats the religious reason why they CANT eat halal meat ??? or you mean the racial preduice of muslim from them ???

mate i used to work with muslim and sikh in the same building,,, thats gotta be against all religious laws aint it

as for religious belif,,, mate i work for a company OWNED by a sikh,,, im around alot of sikhs and they ONLY religon they HONESTLY care about more is MONEY !!!

otherwise is drinking, smoking and other stuff thats SOLD from them REALLY ment to be allowed ?

wearing a turban/having a beard dont mean you follow religion

muslim people DO follow there faith, even though i dont agree with it i DO know they understand there faith more than the sikh faith does with there younger ones
Old 12-02-2009, 09:32 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Is it not true that Halal meat is killed without the stun/electrocution (sp?) before the throat is cut?? Thats the in-humaine bit as far as I'm aware.

Cheers,
Grant

Im sure that traditionally it wasnt killed with electrocution as thats a modern thing, I dont know enough about their customs though to say if using a stun first would actually break any of their rules or not.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Cheers,
Grant
mate you ever watched wildlife on one ?? you ever wonder how the animals of this world are killed for food ??

whats your veiw on fox and deer hunting ???
Old 12-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Cheers,
Grant
From BBC documentry i saw, once they got the cow down to the floor, they just slice the throat and let it die. Now i find that quite horrific.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:37 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Right, lets clear this up, the resturant in question in hall green, birmingham, will be opened by a muslim owner (franchise) only one in the uk, i dont see the problem, seems alot of narrowed minded people, your saying englands shit, englands that, wake up you dont know how lucky you are, Immigrants, well south of spain is mainly british isnt it, and by the sounds of austrailia, thats slowly getting that way,

whole thing makes me crack up, i was born here, my family (dating back years fought for england)i pay enough tax for all dole dossers\latter migrants, lol even my son is half white,my gf for 8 years is white. even she cracks up at this shit, seems the people who are turning the uk to shite are the ones who read and splatter crap without looking into it further.

dont normally post on these sort of threads, but some of the shit ive read is comical,
my 2p worrh, shoot me down boys
Old 12-02-2009, 09:37 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

They took our joooooooooobs.

Another retarded Passionford immigrants thread, well it has been a week or so since the last one.

Shame people don't get up in arms as much about the lazy white british fuckers who would rather do nothing and spend my texes, or get a job and call in sick once a week with a toothache. At least the immigrants actually want to work!

Last edited by ~nomad~; 12-02-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:38 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

im not muslim, but ive studied at school, halal also means a prayer was said at time of killing
Old 12-02-2009, 09:40 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RANJ
Right, lets clear this up, the resturant in question in hall green, birmingham, will be opened by a muslim owner (franchise) only one in the uk, i dont see the problem, seems alot of narrowed minded people, your saying englands shit, englands that, wake up you dont know how lucky you are, Immigrants, well south of spain is mainly british isnt it, and by the sounds of austrailia, thats slowly getting that way,

whole thing makes me crack up, i was born here, my family (dating back years fought for england)i pay enough tax for all dole dossers\latter migrants, lol even my son is half white,my gf for 8 years is white. even she cracks up at this shit, seems the people who are turning the uk to shite are the ones who read and splatter crap without looking into it further.

dont normally post on these sort of threads, but some of the shit ive read is comical,
my 2p worrh, shoot me down boys
I think you should get on a boat straight back where your great grandparents came from. I should be sent to Poland, after all my greatgrandparents were Polish. In fact, they were Jewish too, where does that leave me?
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

mate you ever watched wildlife on one ?? you ever wonder how the animals of this world are killed for food ??
IMO, different 'rules' apply in the animal kingdom and the human race mate... eg, a lion fancies a shag it just jumps on the lioness and bangs away til he's done. If I fancy getting my end away, spot a nice looking lass wandering past me, it would be frowned upon if I was to just whip it out and start going at it.

whats your veiw on fox and deer hunting ???
Dont have an opinion on either subject. If that changes then I can let you know.

Cheers,
Grant
Chip

Originally Posted by RANJ
im not muslim, but ive studied at school, halal also means a prayer was said at time of killing
Would electrocution first prevent it from still being halal if the prayer was still said and the throat still cut?
If so, then should be perfectly possible for meat to be killed in a way that satisfies everyone as I doubt any non muslim person will care if a prayer is said or not.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
makaveli96

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

fuck off back where they came from then?

they CHOSE to come here, but we have to change to suit them? no chance imo, lump it or fuck off
I agree mate, they come here and clam all the benefits and then they have the cheek not to live by the English rules I think they should all fuck off back to there country
Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
I think you should get on a boat straight back where your great grandparents came from. I should be sent to Poland, after all my greatgrandparents were Polish. In fact, they were Jewish too, where does that leave me?

bring on the bison grass vodka anytime, tatanka
Old 12-02-2009, 09:42 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Im sure that traditionally it wasnt killed with electrocution as thats a modern thing, I dont know enough about their customs though to say if using a stun first would actually break any of their rules or not.
Yeah, it was more of a question I was asking.. I'm sure I read that for Halal meat, the animal wasn't stunned/killed before it is bled, but just wondered if anyone knew for sure if that was right.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 12-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Chip

I agree mate, they come here and clam all the benefits and then they have the cheek not to live by the English rules I think they should all fuck off back to there country
What english rule do they not live by?

And Ive NEVER personally met an immigrant who came here not to work, and ive met thousands who came here to work, the ones you are chatting about only seem to exist in the sun not actually in the real world
Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

lol another
Old 12-02-2009, 09:45 PM
COS 22
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

on a brighter note

who watches hogan knows best ???????

did u see the one where he moved house and all the neighbours would only eat " KOSHA"
FOOD ???

FUNNY AS !!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:46 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What english rule do they not live by?

And Ive NEVER personally met an immigrant who came here not to work, and ive met thousands who came here to work, the ones you are chatting about only seem to exist in the sun not actually in the real world
you have it all wrong. My village was invaded by muslim polish who stole our huts and raped our women. Then they bought all the Pizza shop franchises and refused to sell me pork swords. Then they had 10 children each and took my hard earned benefits! I went to the police station to complain but its a Mosque now and they said I was on my own as its now Polish jobs for Muslim workers! I was so horrified I moved to spain where immagraition does not exist!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:48 PM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i heard an immigrant got given en escos by the council because the rest of his family were coming over to live in his council house!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

whats the religious reason why they CANT eat halal meat ??? or you mean the racial preduice of muslim from them ???

mate i used to work with muslim and sikh in the same building,,, thats gotta be against all religious laws aint it

as for religious belif,,, mate i work for a company OWNED by a sikh,,, im around alot of sikhs and they ONLY religon they HONESTLY care about more is MONEY !!!

otherwise is drinking, smoking and other stuff thats SOLD from them REALLY ment to be allowed ?

wearing a turban/having a beard dont mean you follow religion

muslim people DO follow there faith, even though i dont agree with it i DO know they understand there faith more than the sikh faith does with there younger ones
They don't eat the meat mainly for the disbelief of the prayers that are involved during the killings of an animal.

I agree with that majority of sikh people are money oriented but thats in every asian community regardless if your sikh, muslim or hindu. Asians are pretty much all about how to make a big buck.

The whole racial thing, you need to do your homework on why the the Muslim Culture and Sikh Culture don't get along. Then only then you will see why Sikhs and Muslims have that tension between them. Its something that has been going on years and years.

For me, i couldn't give a toss about people being muslim, sikhs, hindus, christians or Buddhists. I renounced my faith years ago because i've grown up in a white culture and these people didn't give a toss about what colour you were or what you believed in cos the only thing they cared about was living a honest life and to me from a early age has been a big thing for me.

The way i look at it religion just causes bullshit between people. I do what i do because i choose to do it. Not because a holy book states what i should or shouldn't do.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:50 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

my local indian place doesnt do ham and pinapple.got to get chicken and pineapple.

Quick Reply: dominos pizza for the ethnics