General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

why can't we just get along eh?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 12:49 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by **Claire**
Cannabis has been made legal in California state law for medicinal purposes. The Dr. in the programme I watched the other night went to California and they have shops where you can get Cannabis sodas, ice creams, cakes and even made up joints as long as your prescribed it by the Dr. you can purchase it in whatever form is available. Behind the counter they had loads of plastic tubs with different varietys of skunk.

The Californian Dr interviewed on the programme said that he would prescribe it for pain relief, anxiety, depression and as an anti inflamatory. He even said that if someone came in with writers block and was having creative difficulties he would prescribe it for them too.
but that's america so it don't really count does it

i bet the governator would have something to say about it, probably with a 9mm uzi
Old 06-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was going to say it dont really count when they elect ex movie stars to run the place, what qualifications does a steroid pumped perv have to run a state oh ye i forgot he saved the world from robots that came back from the future lol
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

didn't you see that ep of pimp my ride when everyone was dathly quiet while he was talking?

not even the smallest peep from even the likes of exhibit
Old 06-02-2009, 02:09 PM
alanfordtw-15
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ballin
who gives a fuck what some numpty on a car forum thinks of you anyway!?
exactly, get a real life!