General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Have You ever had a car stolen? before/after pics

Search this Thread

Old 18-01-2009, 07:51 PM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ bet that shit them up
Old 18-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Had an amusing near miss with a Mk2 Golf I had - It got broken into in a notoriously bad carpark in Bath and it had loads of stereo gear in it and lots of nickable bits - But it also had a pair of inflated blow-up dolls in the boot, one male, one female (for a photoshoot which never actually made it into the mag) When they prised the boot open 'Oral Annie' and 'Anal Archie' must have popped out scaring them to death! Rather than be seen getting them out of the boot, they simply closed it back up and left!

So sod your fancy alarms, just get some blow up dolls!!!
"for a photoshoot" my arse!!!
Old 18-01-2009, 08:19 PM
mark n lou
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wifes rs2000 below. was a truely mint car. one previous owner and low mileage. was september 2004, on our very quite cul-de-sac.

got home from work just after 10pm. went to bed about 11 as i was back up to work at 5am the next morning.
got knocked up by the old bill about 4am, saying my car was round the corner with the seats missing. walked round with the police. about 200 yards from my house, there is a small block of garages with a small access lane. car was there , doors wide open, and no front or rear seats. someone near by up early had heard a ratchet spanner going , and called the cops, so the lads scarpered with the seats. nothing else missing. had to get away to work for 530am, so shut the doors, and arranged for my dad and brother to get the car back to mine , early morning. coppers were going to drive around the area, having a look.
got a phone call in work about 630am, saying the car was now on fire.

toe rags must of gone back to it to torch it.
week later and i got a tip off where my seats were. went round there, rough area full of pikeys. looked in the lads car, but they wern't my seats, they were early mk5 recaros.
wife not happy, and i lost my no claims bonus.
got a security post in the drive now.
Old 18-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

back in the 70's some squaddie cunt was in dads mini parked ont he drive, and had almost got the thing started when dad shoved both barrels of his 12bore in his face.

the blocke started crying apparrently, begging for his life etc wife and kids and all that.

dad done a citizens arrest, and when the cops turned up, let the cunt go, and banged the old man up for the night for having an offensive weapon lol

it wasnt even loaded