General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

anybody own a villa in spain

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
bamcossi
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody own a villa in spain

im trying to find a villa to rent with a pool to take my wife n kids on there first holiday abroad there aged 4 and 8 so want it to be nice and not an area full of piss heads and would be good if theres a nice beach nearby ,im asking on here as i think a private rent would be better than going to an agent thanks please pm me .
Old 03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
bailey1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hi mate i have a villa but its long term rented my parents live out there they have there own property and internet buisness on the costa blanca 20 minutes from alicante they cater for anyone looking to buy rent sell etc etc heres a link to my dads website have alook they are here at the minute but go back on the seventh if you have any questions just ask cheers. http://needahandspanishproperties.com/ my dads name is steve if you do email him just tell him you got there details from me on passionford you might qualify for a discount lol.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Can do you the villa next door to this place in Turkey
http://www.xanthosvilla.com/index.html
Old 03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
yellowsierra
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a couple of Beach front places just outside Alicante (Costa Blanca) but NOT in Torrevieja as everyone seams to selling or letting places there, Nice is may be but does not have a sandy beach. We are in a little known Town called Guardama which is very nice and has been kept "Local" so it does not get over crowded with Tourists etc. Our Places are in the Main part and right on the beach and were all the beach bars and right on the "Strip" so plenty of places to eat etc when you dont wanna go to the beach or at night. The Place is spanking new and built to a very high standard. Its going online later this month and the only time its not available so far is September as we go there for the Month every year. Pm me for more details and pics etc
Regards
Ian