General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Need a wee wee?

Search this Thread

Old 28-12-2008, 03:13 PM
mk1escoz4x4
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a wee wee?

It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.

http://www.getmeasolicitor.com/strange-english-laws.htm
Old 28-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I will remember that lol,
Old 28-12-2008, 03:21 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i pissed up side of me truck loads,only get bollocked by old ladies
Old 28-12-2008, 05:42 PM
yellowsierra
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strange old laws
My mates son funily enough got done for skateboarding in Dartford high street and they used a victorian law to do him with

"Rolling a wheel in a public place" is the law they used

But....and this is the best bit

For the town hall/Council to be able to enforce said law they have to provide a suitable place to roll said wheel

Anyone that knows Dartford will know that there never used to be a skatepark there.....

....The outcome and short story is that the council could not inforce the said law and had to provide a place to roll the wheel

Dartfort now has a Concrete Skatepark which cost the Council £125.000

My mate got an award and £400 for his input and was on the local news

Very true and goes to show that you can beat the law and the Council and get money for your efforts
Old 28-12-2008, 06:47 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There are some very obscure laws, such as with the exception of carrots most goods cannot be sold on a sunday, it is illegal to be drunk on licensed premises, it is illegal for two males to have sex(with women) seperately in the same house at the same time, breaking a egg at the sharp end rsults in 24 hours in the stocks, impersonating a chelsea pensioner is fraud, picking up abandoned luggage is regarded as terrorism, the penalty for commiting suicide is death, interfering with the mail can carry the death penalty, placing a stamp(headed stamp) upside down is treason, you can only shoot a welsh person(legally)with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight, you must not shoot welsh people on a sunday in cathedral close or with a longbow, normal bow is ok, it is illegal for women to be topless in public except in a tropical fish store, but only if they are employed as a clerk, it is perfectly legal to shoot a scotsman on any day except a sunday,so long as with bow and arrow, damaging the grass is illegal, you are not allowed to fish on a sunday for salmon, you are not allowed to be in posession of a cow if you are drunk, trespassing on someone else's land is LEGAL, if someone knocks on your door to use your commode you must let them.
tabetha