General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

New Focus RS Options!!!

Search this Thread

Old 17-12-2008, 10:50 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Porkie
Er I dont think thats a Colin quote mate!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lin-McRae.html

Maybe not, but according to his wife it was his motto, and the way he lived his life.

RIP
Old 17-12-2008, 11:10 AM
CossieGirl
Miss Doubtsalot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frosty
I personally don't know how any one on here can slag off a car they haven't driven, ( and lets be honest for probably 50% on passionford )probably WILL never drive until its a 20 year old has being, THEN, it will be the best car on the road to the people who are slagging it off now, or is it the people who can't afford it brand new that are slagging it off, i'll be honest, i'm quite happy with my mk1 Focus RS, LOVE IT, the mk2 has yet to prove itself, and, like myself, any one with RS blood in their veins is going to LOVE IT, at the moment i can't afford a brand new Focus RS ( brand new house and everything that goes with it is something to do with it ) but no doubt i will buy one probably in a couple of years, it doesn't matter if it ain't got 4 wheel drive or 350 bhp as std, if you're anything like me and you see an RS on the road on the very rare occassion they still stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the shit on the roads, i just think its a good thing FORD have built a new RS car and are keeping the RS badge alive, because lets face it, the RS badge is a dying breed, so, lets all stop hoping its going to be a modern cosworth ( CUS IT AIN'T )and let the next generation focus RS prove itself in its own right next year and hope it keeps the RS legend alive........
Well said

Originally Posted by Joris_s1
(How I enjoyed my internship at Ford Lommel Proving Grounds!)
Just want to add that almost everyone at Ford LPG is SERIOUSLY impressed with the car! I've got 1 mister Debbie at home who can't stop talking about it