General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

*rant mode ON!!*

Search this Thread

Old 21-10-2008, 06:06 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default *rant mode ON!!*

It really is about time this country and the normal,sensible people got a say on how things are NOT working in this country today and i dont mean by voting because the political partys are ONLY in it for themselves now a days.

Society is soo fooked up at the minute,im not sure it can even be fixed now.
Like a lot of you guys,im sure youve seen the "chavs" hanging on the corners,outside shops, with no respect for anything or anyone,the police see them yet are almost powerless to do anything except move them on to another corner,untill another hardworking decent member of the public phones the police again to complain.

Now-although its happened before and im sure it'll happen again,some kid has been murdered out side a youthclub,where his mom and dad were probably sure he would be out of trouble and harms way,innocently waiting for a lift home,where before his mom said "wait outside the club and ill pick you up after, save you from walking cos you never know?!?!?!?".
Then 10 kids come along and fook him over for appently no reason at all (yet to be proven obviousley).

About time kids who do this kind of shit were taught a lesson and others shown they are not Untouchable like they know they are,about time the do-gooders in this country got off thier arses out of their big country houses and saw for themsleves how the real world is and how fooked up it is!!!!!

Rant over,good night
Old 21-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's no deterrent for the little shites, they know the punishment will in no way match the crime.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:14 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

chain them to a boat and drag them out to see

that'll learn 'em
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Whilst I don't agree with alot of the Arab States views and policies, the 'chop your hands off' if you steal and public hanging for sex crimes etc doesn't sound a bad idea to me.......
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Agree 100 % m8,little shits need taught a lesson.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:16 PM
jaimesdna
Advanced PassionFord User

think its about time the death sentance came back & none of this re trail & appeal crap. once found guilty, the death sentance should be carried out within the hour!
Old 21-10-2008, 06:17 PM
jaimesdna

Originally Posted by Mr S1
Whilst I don't agree with alot of the Arab States views and policies, the 'chop your hands off' if you steal and public hanging for sex crimes etc doesn't sound a bad idea to me.......

Trending Topics

Old 21-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Vote me in power and I'll sort the country out
Old 21-10-2008, 06:33 PM
dojj

them arabs make it a public spectacle if you get caught and need some lashings, and not the ambrosia kind either

yet again, they should build jails from big stones and chain the fuckers up for 23 hours a day and feed them 2 lots of slop a day till they have finished their sentances
Old 21-10-2008, 07:29 PM
s1 2oobhp
PassionFord Regular

100% right mate
Old 21-10-2008, 07:33 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

+1 good shout that man.
Old 21-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Thing is the do goooders run this country now
Old 21-10-2008, 07:39 PM
steveturbocal
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i think if you murder you should be killed. weather it be a 50 yr old or a 14yr old it aint fucking on you take someones son,husband,brother what ever away from there family than they should fucking loose there life to, imo. If you get a life setence it should fucking mean life not 25 years than out for good behavour after 10 years were they go and do it again something else or the same again. drink drivers should never be aloud to drive for the rest of there life imo and theives should either have a finger or maybe a hand cut off depending on what they steel and the more they've stolen the more they loose.... thats my rant over now
Old 21-10-2008, 07:40 PM
project rs

if only them in power had the balls to do it just look at those 2 this week found guilty of rude conduct in public 3 months in slammer now that is how you make a deterrent and in most arab states no alcohol so no wonder there crime rates are a lot lower
Old 21-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

100% agree!!!! Leftwingism makes rise for rightwingism down the line imo.

We do need a culture change in this country on the way people are treated imo. No longer should we pander to left wing dogooders imo.
Old 21-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

A friends teenage son got mugged by three youths whilst walking home one early evening, had his jacket, wallet, and phone taken and got a kicking, then the scum bags phoned his mum on his phone and joked and laughed at her at wot they had done

Steve
Old 21-10-2008, 07:52 PM
steveturbocal
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Moonstone Steve
A friends teenage son got mugged by three youths whilst walking home one early evening, had his jacket, wallet, and phone taken and got a kicking, then the scum bags phoned his mum on his phone and joked and laughed at her at wot they had done

Steve
wankers you'd wanna find them just to kick the shite outta them. whats the point in it
Old 21-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Shandy-Ade

Death sentence should def be bought back in, but it's all human right crap, imo you murder someone you lose your human rights
Old 21-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

prison needs to be punishment not a fucking holiday!! I find it absurd that many low security prisons have VASTLY better facilities for inmates than many mental hospitals have for sectioned patients!!!
Old 21-10-2008, 11:31 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

Line them all up in a straight line you'll be starting from Trafalgar Square and end up in Heathrow Airport. Then take a Hummer or maybe a Tank and run them all over and for good measure, run them over again

Job done.

Today on the bus coming home, was pretty packed and here a little chav English squeaky voice and I shit you not went EXACTLY like this:

"I'm skitz bruv, I'm skitz bruv, I swear down mans gonna get shank up in here bruv"

In other words, he didn't like the bus was packed with his group of equally chav mates and was thinking of shanking people.

Then the bus stopped and people were trying to get on:

"I swear down bruv, if they try come on dis bus yeah, I'm gonna punch dem bruv"

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT!
Old 22-10-2008, 07:36 AM
dojj

i like the "inventive" punishements they have in the arab states, especially the death penalty ones

stoning is an old one, you dig a hole, bury the murdere in the hole up to their head, then fill the hole in and start throwing rocks at the head until death arrives

but the best one is the wall
the murderer is shackled and manacled and has to build a wall out of big stones
once the wall is built, they then lie down behind it while a member of the victims family drives a big fuck off truck into the wall to koc it over and squash the murderer underneath it

can you imagine what the ppv sales figues for that shit would be? and you'd pay for everyone you wanted to watch, the government would be raking in MILLIONS!!!!!!!

and they could use them millions to pay for more swords and canes and cement (you wouldn't need more big rocks because you could reuse them )