General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

help if possible ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 12:53 PM
xVickyDx
Vix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help if possible ?

Hey Peeps

Today I got smacked in my car by a hit and run driver !

I was totally not in the wrong at all ! i was at a round about 3 lanes i was in the left hand lane turning left man in a white van sped past and smacked me in the side at about 40mph. where my wheel was turned abit left to turn left his hit me by the wheel not done much damage to the body work just scratch wing mirror bumper alloy. but he shunted me so hard my car landed on the kurb. I smacked my head so hard on the driver window that it almost knocked me out. i sat with my head in my hands coz i was really dizzy and shaking un controllabley. the man opened my door and was like u ok u ok so i got out and staggered resting on my car coz i thought i was gona pass out i couldnt talk properly coz i was really dizzy he then went oh your cars ok only a scratch then went u ok i said think so then he ran back to his van and sped off gave me no details and left me shaking in my car.

Only Description i got is that it was a white transit van, with a blue s surrounded by a circle, the top half of the circle is light blue bottom half dark blue Ring any bells ??

i gotta go to the police station to report it but seems like my front suspension is f**k or my steering rack !

He just left me sitting there ! but because i was so dizzy i could hardley see anything and couldnt see his no plate or the company on the van !

Im so f**k off my cars now f**k and im out of pocket if that van description does ring a bell id be very grateful for any info im so pissed i couldnt see nothing

It was on the dual carrage way coming from the twin lakes at felmores heading towards pitsea, i was in the left had lane to turn left towards the back route to go to tescos the part where it brings you out by the school opposite tescos at pitsea, you could go forward to go over pitsea flyova above tescos or right to go to barstable.

So pissed off and got a head ache !!
Old 06-08-2008, 01:15 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I can't believe someone would do that and just leave you on the side of the road after shunting you at 40mph! Absolutely despicable

Best thing you can do is report it to police and maybe they can put an appeal for any witnesses. Hopefully your memory twigs at what van company it is.

Gutting
Old 06-08-2008, 01:20 PM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

First off have you thought about going to the hospital? If you had a blow on the head like that which made you feel dizzy you must have had a fair old impact. The hospital can record your injuries so if you catch this scum bag you can put a personal injury claim in against him.

Secondly, get the accident reported within 24hrs. If an injury has occured then they should investigate it. Let them know what route you took as they may look into CCTV to try and capture the reg of the vehicle. Also write down a description of the driver if you can remember.

Hope you get your car and head sorted
Old 06-08-2008, 01:31 PM
D16PJM

with anyluck you will see the van again and get the shit kicked out the arse, probably one of the pikeys from the 127
Old 06-08-2008, 04:07 PM
xVickyDx
Vix

thanks for the replys, i went docs got slight concusion ive pulled my neck too, went police station they said theres nothing they can do and the cheeky fuckers issued me with a 7 day wonder !! im so annoyed ! my bro looked at my car he said it might be a wish bone. Got a mechanic coming to look at my car tonight had a head ache all day

Just wish i was abit more with it but i was so dizzy and dazed that i wasnt fucntioning properly
Old 06-08-2008, 04:23 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

you reckon that van is local vicky? hopefully you see it again and nail the fucker who did it!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by xVickyDx
the cheeky fuckers issued me with a 7 day wonder

good old UK police force, treating the victim like a criminal again

They wonder why theres such a dislike of them these days

Trending Topics

Old 06-08-2008, 04:25 PM
xVickyDx
Vix

I hope so if i saw it again id defo recognise it, just wish i wernt so dizzy and could see i would have recognised it but happened so fast !
Old 06-08-2008, 04:29 PM
pa_sjo
Colossal Pervert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must admit, I think I almost got a semi at the thought of you being semi-dazed and bending over your bonnet
Old 06-08-2008, 09:48 PM
xVickyDx
Vix

well mechanic cheked it and lucky enough its just knocked the tracking and balancing out really bad which im pleased about still got a banging head ache tho and a lump on me bonce lol
Old 06-08-2008, 09:51 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pa_sjo
I must admit, I think I almost got a semi at the thought of you being semi-dazed and bending over your bonnet
LOL
Old 06-08-2008, 10:08 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'd of deffo asked for your number if I crashed into you

Hope you find the Chunt!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Fil
good old UK police force, treating the victim like a criminal again

They wonder why theres such a dislike of them these days
Exactly!!! Plus turning up on foot at a police station id love to see how they can legally enforce a producer!!????? If your with your vehicle they can ask ypu to prove its legally on road but at a police station???!!???

If someone was driving illegally and went into a station then surely theyd just retract the report or say it was on a "private" road!! The cops would have a hard time proving illegal driving based on a verbal report!!!

So the only people the 7 day wonder effects in this case is the innocent public who are inconvienienced!!! Why the fuck cant the knobhead cops check the databases and then, only then demand a producer IF discrepancies occur!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
I'd of deffo asked for your number if I crashed into you

Hope you find the Chunt!
LMAO