General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Official croft topic

Search this Thread

Old 30-06-2008, 10:21 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

As Dave has said above, the lack of respect for us when we allow you to camp is unbelievable. This year, the mess that was left in all camping areas was a joke!! We filled hundreds of bin liners with cans, bottles, half eaten food etc etc

Next year we will be issuing passes for local group stand cars so people cannot "tag" onto other group stands and the responsibility for that group stand camping area will be down to that group. If it is damaged (burnt grass, tyre marks) we will charge you for it and bill you for tidying it up because we have to pay for every bit of damage that's done!! If you don't pay it then you won't return; simple as. As for the people who year on year steal the locks from the toilet doors and think its funny to block the toilets up with paper are reading this.......FOOKIN GROW UP.

Makes us think "Why bother!"

Durham Group Chairman.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i thought it was GREAT show tbh, been looking forward to it for 2 years !!!!, deffo the best track action/welcoming show there is in the RS game

was GREAT to meet up with the shy liverpool lot, was top of Al to take me out after i almost killed him at the ring,,,, was REAL fun that

was good to meet with Dave4x4 and JC,, ALWAYS a pleasure to meet you,,,, cant belive the "mini" JC's at croft and mini dave,,,,,, seriously talk about image of ya parents !!!

helen and dave, was good to meet you also again,,,,, always nice to see you two and hope things went well today !

track action..... my little one LOVED it proper !!!. shes been talking about it at school we been told !!!

cant wait for next year !!

downside i found of the show was the layout of the car stands,,,, that needs work but tbh,,, when you seen one cossie with MO's then ,,,,, well you know pmsl

the BEST run show ive been to though with regaurds to being laied back and letting people get on with things and the guys at the gate who gave me directions to a cash point and let me in even though i lost my ticket BIG thanks,,,,, also big thanks to the RS clothing stand for being there,,,,,, i cant belive i left my jacket at home and was wearing a T shirt,,, fuck me it was cold !!!

the drive there was long but YES it was a good drive,,,,, done 2 tanks of fuel in 280 miles got up at 4am, got fuel and snack,,, drove up and half way stopped for half hour for a coffee then on the A1M had to get ANOTHER tank of fuel, then 2 toilet breaks for me and the little one ( after i went so had to use another services as she didnt want to till i got back on the motorway ) but i got to my uncles in aycliffe just before 8am,,,, which is going well i thought,,,, going back we was doing half the speed and done it in 3/4's of a tank,,,,, so speeding kills,,,,,,,, YOUR WALLET !!!

was a great day though and proper enjoyed it too !!!
Old 30-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ESCYSCOTT

Makes us think "Why bother!"

Durham Group Chairman.

mate if this makes you feel alittle better my little one aint stopped talking about how much fun she had at the race track, she never started or was moaning at all ALL day,,,, and rememebr she was out of bed at 4am !!!

sorry to hear about the shite stuff mate,,, but thought that might cheer you up a little knowing that the show was BETTER than what a 4 year old child who already wouldnt go to bed as she was excited thought it would be

you guys put on a great show !!!
Old 30-06-2008, 10:47 PM
ESCYSCOTT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

we'll be having a meeting about the problems we've had to note them down for tackling next year.

Glad to hear a few people enjoyed it.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I noticed the toilet door locks were gone again, i really do not understand why people would want to nick them, idiots
Old 30-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

after reading the posts about the bother satday night i have to take my hat off to the organisers not only for putting on this event but also for still intending to carry on next year with another one,good on you!

considering the state the membership numbers are in (if i am to beleive what is written in rallye news) shows seem an integral part of the rs scene and this kind of behaviour is hardly likely encouraging to prospective new members,those that know who it was let someone know as they do not deserve your loyalty considering what could have happened and what effect their actions may still have.

DO THE RIGHT THING