General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Dad just got attacked outside my house !!!

Search this Thread

Old 14-06-2008, 08:42 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

a good few years ago my old man chased a burgalur down the road in the dead of night wearing just his boxers and wielding a great big fuck off meat cleaver and the police did turn up fairly quickly, but after he'd put the cleaver back in the kitchen

and about 2 years ago the old man got mugged about 20 yards from our front door, and again, the police turned up very quickly and went looking for the guy

both times nothing was done as they coulnd't find said individuals, but at least the police did the job of turning up on time, going through the reports etc and doing some back up visits afterwards so it's good to see that, in these sorts of cases they do do what they are supposed to do

i think it's a good thing you went out and helped, but at the same time, even though i'd have done the same thing and i'm sure virtually everyone else who's reading this post would have done, is worry about if they had a knife tucked away somewhere they might pull out

don't get me wrong, i've been banged up for kicking the crap out of some guy who was giving my brother a pasting, but that was 20 years ago where you got a beating and then you healed and went back to what you were doing

nowadays you hear too much of peole going out and minding their own business and then ending up in the papers because some dickhead has killed them

a sad turn of events
Old 14-06-2008, 08:46 AM
PewteRS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats what my wife said dojj that we were lucky they didn't have a knife

Sad times as you say
Old 14-06-2008, 08:53 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I had a similar incident at a petrol station only with a guy I would say in his Late teens to early twenties who was giving it to my dad. We where getting petrol in his car, he was driving so I went in to pay and as I came out this fella was pushing my dad and saying your lucky your to old or I would blah blah blah. I politely informed this guy I wasnt to old and why did he not try pushing me. I wont go in to the details but you get the idea. If I hadnt of been there I dont know what would have happened but I think what told a bigger story was there was people of adult age that we knew and would class a friends standing watching this.

Its not just the kids that are the problem, its the parents as well. Some of these people are clueless and they should need a license to breed.
Old 14-06-2008, 08:54 AM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Well done pal, glad your both ok.

I genuinely worry about the state of our society today and what i am bringing a new baby into. What kind of life will she have outside the home?

It seems we are being overun with scum now and are powerless to stop it.
Its all down to parenting and how a child is bought up, and thats a fact!

All i can say is im gonna try my damn hardest to make sure my boys are well mannered curtious and respectful human beings!

Just wish every other parent felt that way.
Old 14-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You and your pa are both ok... thats the main thing!

You hear so many horror stories of people being seriously injured and sometimes killed on their own doorstep!
Old 14-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by SassyRS

All i can say is im gonna try my damn hardest to make sure my boys are well mannered curtious and respectful human beings!

Just wish every other parent felt that way.
I couldnt agree more, and my existing 2 kids are doing ok so far, but you cant change the fact that Kids are massively influenced by their peers and the ones that dont "conform" will be bullied by these scum as they are seen as quiet outcasts. (Been there too with my 14yr old sadly)

We no longer live in a world where its cool to do well, its now cool to be a scumbag. Look at all the poeple moaning fuel tanker drivers are now twats cos they earn more than the moaners...
Old 14-06-2008, 09:11 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

it's a much more deep rooted problem than anyone in government realises

when i was a lad, if i got into trouble, and it was often, i've get beaten by the old man with whatever he could lay his hands on, be it a slipper, a shoe, a rolling pin or even a tennis racket (yes, i was held by my left hand and beaten with a tennis racket and a rolling pin ) so i knew that if i fucked around i'd be punished

and when i got the cane at school, i knew that i'd get a paddlin' when i got home as well, just to make sure the lessons were learnt

then they stopped teachers using the cane

then they stopped parents smacking their kids

then the coppers couldn't cuff you round the ear hole when you were being a twat

and slowly but surely, the culture of "it's nt my fault" crept in and before you knew it, no one could even touch you without the fear of the police arriving in riot van and hauling you off before the courts for assult, while the hoodlums who were the cause of the prolems were given "special treatment as they realy are just misguided"

build more prisons with 8 x 10 contcrete rooms and steel sprung bunk beds and lock the fookers up for 23 hours a day

fuck rehab while they are inside, they are inside to be punished, not reformed, remorse first, then reform, and if they didn't have a playstation or an early release program they'd know what it was like

fuck around inside and solitary for you, and while you were in solitary, your total time was suspended so that if you were sent away for 90 days and spent 10 days in solitary in the middle for being a twat, you spent 100 days inside

peole say that way there is no incentive for good behaviour, why do you need an incentive? who the fuck decides that you should be a good little boy while you are inside so that you can be released early?!?!?!?!?! if you have been banged up for 10 years you are going to DO 10 years, and if you have been a good boy you get released AFTER 10 YEARS, not 6 fucking months later

and none of this "open prison" nonsense either, serious crimes deserve serious times, no creature comforts, but at the same time, there shouldn't be the bullying allowed inside either so that people are afriad of other prisoners or the gaurds or any othe stereotypical scenes you see in the amrican programs, 23 hours a day, inside a cell, 1 hours for excersise, back in again, and if you stagger the exercise times then everyone is out at different times and you don't get the whole prison population out when they are much harder to control if things go wrong

if the little fucks who go around gigging themselves up because "i is a bad man, look at me funny and i'll jook you, my blud here's got a peice and he'll put a hole in you" bullshit would soon stop

you would either lock the fuckers away or they wouldn't do it because the fear of being put away would make them think twice

don't fuck about with things that don't work, do they right the first time around and they will get done properly
this party political broadcast was bought to you by d.o.j.j. (department for juvinile justice)
Old 14-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by PewteRS
Not really proud of what i did but in the situation i think anyone would have done the same.
I don't know you and i'd say I was proud of you for standing up for your old man!

It's just fucking disgusting behaviour from these little yobs who think they own the place!

I'd of put the cunts into next week myself so I think you did well mate!!

Hope your Dad is ok
Old 14-06-2008, 10:04 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by PewteRS
Thing is i'm on pins now incase they come back to the house with a brick for the window or something coz we got a 6 month old little girl.

Not read all the post, but I'd say they got a lot more than they bargained for, so i'd be suprised if they make a return
Old 14-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Smudge
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

FUCK me m8, glad your both Ok, you done the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad iwasnt down your house,i would of belted the fuckers!!!!!!!!!

Smudge
Old 14-06-2008, 10:26 AM
NEEDFORSPEED
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I genuinely worry about the state of our society today and what i am bringing a new baby into. What kind of life will she have outside the home?

absolutely powerless to stop it! countrys going down the pan. im off soon! at least you were there tho mate and he wasnt alone
Old 14-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

nice one dude, sad state this world is in now

Originally Posted by rssteve
im glad i don't live in wales. lol

we are glad too
Old 14-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Steve the Plumber
The original Rouge Trader

Good for your Dad , but what a shit world we live in now.
Old 14-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Rides
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sadly this country is going down the plug hole?.... it's getting worser everyday... my 14yr old daughter wont go outside on her own. because of the way these little bastards go on?

like it's already been said if you fucked up when you were a kid..you certainly knew about it for sure... i didn't have my dad around, but that didnt stop my mother from showing me if i have fucked up she made dam sure i knew it... had the belt many of times..

same with school you fucked up there it was either a ruler, trainer, or blackboard rubber bounced of your head... or across your hands.. kids these day get away with far to much? and nothing is being done...

what they should do is make a bloody boot camp, give them to the army and let them sort the twats out?
Old 14-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Look at all the poeple moaning fuel tanker drivers are now twats cos they earn more than the moaners...
EXACTLY!
Old 14-06-2008, 03:29 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

true, but yet the people at the top of the ladder dont seem to want to do much about it, love to put them on my estate for a few months
Old 14-06-2008, 03:36 PM
PewteRS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I spoke to my neighbour's son today and he found out in 10 mins who the boy is and apparently he is an arshole know to the police, so i got his name and i think we will just let the police deal with it....................the story he's telling aint nowt like the truth lol

I can find out everything about him so he will keep
Old 14-06-2008, 05:21 PM
AJC
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 73 Posts

scum
Old 14-06-2008, 05:24 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

exactly scummy chav parents=scummy chav kids
Old 14-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

i've heard of similar thing happen, but the son actually kicked the crap out of the toe rags-he was later arrested for chinning a minor. ;-/
Old 14-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Yeti Racing
No need to be ashamed Mark! You showed remarkable control, as I'd of got carried away!
im with you there jase.ive had a go at a few of the kids from round my way in the past.most dont do anything now.been here for 17 years so the know me know.i dont ut up with shit on my own doorstep
Old 14-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

anyway mark,sorry to hear it and hope your dads ok.
Old 14-06-2008, 08:52 PM
mercury grey minter
PassionFord Post Troll

A mate of mine had his car sratched.Got it repainted but got scratched again.Reported it to the police but nowt happened.He then saw a young lad about 14 near his car with a 6 inch nail in his hand.Asked what he was doing (pretty obvious) but the lad said"just looking."My mate then took out his phone and took a pic to show the police.
When the police saw the pic they said"You do know it,s against the law to photograph a minor without their permission."
You can,t win.
If your 100% sure who,s done you over then a balaclava & a few swings of a bat around their arms & legs for instant justice with no comebacks.A head shot is asking for trouble.
Old 14-06-2008, 09:17 PM
justin.e

I put it this way,you need a licence for a dog
Old 14-06-2008, 09:35 PM
hitchwest

hope your old fella is ok mate
i just caught a load of polish pissed out of there heads pissing up the side of our garden we got a corner house you see so got a big long hedge down the side of the house heard a load of noise went out and they had pissed all over the pavement and then they were trying to climb on someones van fuckin knobheads
so i have just had to go and get the jet wash out and clean it all down cos it fuckin stunk
Old 14-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hitchwest
hope your old fella is ok mate
i just caught a load of polish pissed out of there heads pissing up the side of our garden we got a corner house you see so got a big long hedge down the side of the house heard a load of noise went out and they had pissed all over the pavement and then they were trying to climb on someones van fuckin knobheads
so i have just had to go and get the jet wash out and clean it all down cos it fuckin stunk

i would have just gone to the shot gun cabinet,so much easier!!
Old 14-06-2008, 10:38 PM
hitchwest

Originally Posted by TF Rallyesport
i would have just gone to the shot gun cabinet,so much easier!!

unfortunately not available but could be a good investment lol
Old 14-06-2008, 11:14 PM
adam151082
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I'd kick the shit out of somone if they even argued wit my dad never mind tryed to fight him, well done for controlin your self
Old 15-06-2008, 12:09 AM
lobey
Virgin

my dad had this problem once he drives a 182 clio sport, as 1 of the chavs was trying to steal his dust caps as he was reversing out of are drive!!! the other was behind the car fukin about with the rear wiper, my dad being the hero that he is put his foot down in reverse and before u know it the pikey has got a nice bump on the head from the cat and then to add insult to injury a mouth full of splitter. my dad got 72hours in a cell and £380 fine. lol
Old 15-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I couldn't agree more and I don't even have kids. Most parents have the attitude 'You can't keep your eye on them 24/7'. Half of them don't want to know what there children are up to because they don’t agree with it, yet cannot control there children through fear and other ridiculous reasons. The other half, just don't care what so ever. When I have kids, I will do my up most to make sure they are, as you say, courteous, respectful, and well mannered. If it becomes to a point where they are out of control, which I am pretty sure it won’t, I will not think twice about turning them into the police and disowning them. But I am 99% Sure that will never happen.

The sad thing is, the people who attacked this poor lads father, will soon have kids of their own, if not have some already. The amount of times you see a child doing something wrong, and the parents don’t say a thing, is sickening. You do wonder why a lot of these people had children in the first place.

I'm glad your dad got the better of them, I can't see them coming back now, they only kicked off in the first place in the hope he couldn't handle himself, which he could.

Benni.
Old 15-06-2008, 01:58 AM
PhilM
PassionBMW.com Member

TF, can't even make comments like that these days mate I know someone who did on the internet and some forum dong do-gooder got their FAC revoked for it!

They got it back in the end but not before a stiff talking to from the FLO!

Great Britain; Governed by criminals for the benefit of criminals.