General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Polish power!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2008, 05:58 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is an ever growing population of polish local to me and i couldnt give a monkeys, they seem ok to me, polite, all got jobs, so fuck em i got my own life to lead thanks.

agree with the comments on polish women some reet tidy ones about would love to get jiggy with one or 3.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:11 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by christianh3
there is an ever growing population of polish local to me and i couldnt give a monkeys, they seem ok to me, polite, all got jobs, so fuck em i got my own life to lead thanks.
thats good. hopefully it continues for you and you dont have difficulty in finding work due to the excessive amounts of cheap labour on offer.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:13 PM
christianh3

neither do i, theres still jobs around here for the lazy bastards who are eternal dolers...

funny thing is they were all unemployed BEFORE the polish came over so what was their excuse then?
Old 20-04-2008, 06:17 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

there will always be the home grown scroungers and chancers but thats another issue.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:32 PM
christianh3

i dont think it is another issue, if somebody really wants a job they'll find one, we've got minimum wage in place so it's not like the poles can undercut alot of jobs by working for cheaper... they take most of the poorly paid jobs anyway.

might be different to where you are but i've yet to meet even ONE british person, who has GENUINELY been looking for a job, who hasnt found one 'due to the polish'. when i do meet that person my view on it may change but i see lots of jobs still wanting workers... dont let the polish be used as an excuse for somebody too lazy to work.

Other PF'ers > have you been prevented from getting a job because of polish?

Even if it happens what god given right have we got to a job?? When our idiotic politiians signed us up to the
EU with all its bolox, we agreed to treat members of the EU like our natives. thats not the fault of the polish workers is it its the politicians so take it up with them.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:45 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

theyre not all in the minimum wage bracket though. the building trade is flooded with them working for a few quid an hour less than the home grown workers driving wages down, the only people that benefits is the bosses who have cheaper labour to use but as most dont seem to be able to work to anacceptable quality standard as very few seem to qualified to do the job . bosses only seem to see the short term pound signs though.
i dont blame the people personally i do blame the government for failing to tackle the problem thats seen thousands come to small towns placing even more strain on already stretched services.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:47 PM
RWD Pete
Banned
BANNED

Will affect our workers getting a mortgage too if they are taking less money due to the poles
Old 20-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboShed
Yeah but have you SEEN Polish women? Not a sight for sore eyes IMO!
Idiot

Old 20-04-2008, 06:52 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

not exactly the average polish bird though is it. not in this town its not.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:57 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
but what you need to realise is you have become what you hated here. you are the australians equivelent of the poles .
thats abit of an unfair comment because the brits that move there are far from cheap labour and most of them stay there for good

the polish come here for an average of five years send the money home then go back and set themselves up, tbh the the poles that come here legit help the country buy paying tax and fooking off and never claiming a thing, but then there is a growing number that come here dont pay tax commit crime and leech the system there the ones that need to be burched and sent home

i feel the nigerians/afgan/eastern guys are the bigger problem with there asylem seeking excuses, yeah there country may be in sh*t and they may have seen terrible things but thats no excuse the sit on there asses all day claiming what they can and going on the rob or scamming hard working people im no saying its all of them but i've met a few who well and truely exploit the system that is there to protect vulnerable people

Last edited by ben_frst; 20-04-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 20-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

not exactly the average polish bird though is it. not in this town its not.
Place where I worked last year, of the 6 Polak splitarses on the morning shift 5 were fucking stunning, the other was a 5 pinter,
I didnt see any of the other shifts wenches but heard they were good for the eye
Old 20-04-2008, 07:01 PM
Rick
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Napolean said polish girls were the prettiest in Europe...
Old 20-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by ben_frst
the polish come here for an average of five years send the money home then go back and set themselves up, tbh the the poles that come here legit help the country buy paying tax and fooking off and never claiming a thing, but then there is a growing number that come here dont pay tax commit crime and leech the system there the ones that need to be burched and sent home
Isnt it our fault (our being the Country) for letting them?
If you was asked to go to Spain, earn 4 times your salary scratching your nutsack, and return back to Blighty in 3 years time would you turn it down?

Would you fuck!!

That it what those you dont rate are doing, Its not their fault but ours.
Old 20-04-2008, 07:06 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Originally Posted by ben_frst
thats abit of an unfair comment because the brits that move there are far from cheap labour and most of them stay there for good

i feel the nigerians/afgan/eastern guys are the bigger problem with there asylem seeking excuses, yeah there country may be in sh*t and they may have seen terrible things but thats no excuse the sit on there asses all day claiming what they can and going on the rob or scamming hard working people im no saying its all of them but i've met a few who well and truely exploit the system that is there to protect vulnerable people
i was only joking with my comment mate, my dads an aussie living in melbourne and my stepmums malaysian.australians seem to have more of an issue with the amount of asians flooding there country than the brits.
it doesnt matter where they come from or their colour. the amount of people coming into this country needs to be controlled to stop sudden influxes flooding everything from employment to housing to services.

Last edited by fuzzy; 20-04-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 20-04-2008, 07:26 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by christianh3
i dont think it is another issue, if somebody really wants a job they'll find one, we've got minimum wage in place so it's not like the poles can undercut alot of jobs by working for cheaper... they take most of the poorly paid jobs anyway.

might be different to where you are but i've yet to meet even ONE british person, who has GENUINELY been looking for a job, who hasnt found one 'due to the polish'. when i do meet that person my view on it may change but i see lots of jobs still wanting workers... dont let the polish be used as an excuse for somebody too lazy to work.

Other PF'ers > have you been prevented from getting a job because of polish?

Even if it happens what god given right have we got to a job?? When our idiotic politiians signed us up to the
EU with all its bolox, we agreed to treat members of the EU like our natives. thats not the fault of the polish workers is it its the politicians so take it up with them.
Ok l used to stick up for them when thay first came over, thay were good hard workers.
Untill l got made redundent (sp) last year. Left that job and got another still in screen printing, working with the most lazy and useless poles l have ever seen and after 6mths l got told sorry can not afford to keep you on thers no work. Ok not a lot l can do about that then l find out two weeks later all the lazy gets got there mates jobs there.
Rant over.
Old 20-04-2008, 07:29 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

obviously on a cheaper rate. an employer cant hire someone to do your job within a certain time if youve been layed of due to lack of work?
Old 20-04-2008, 07:33 PM
longdog
PassionFord Post Troll

obviously on a cheaper rate. an employer cant hire someone to do your job within a certain time if youve been layed of due to lack of work?
No and thats what pissed me off the most. About 15 or 16 people got layed off that day and out of that l think about 4 were poles. o yer and it was a week before christmas.
Old 20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Big G
Isnt it our fault (our being the Country) for letting them?
If you was asked to go to Spain, earn 4 times your salary scratching your nutsack, and return back to Blighty in 3 years time would you turn it down?

Would you fuck!!

That it what those you dont rate are doing, Its not their fault but ours.

if you read my post ive got no problem with them coming here just aslong as the contribute im fed up with seeing large families of foreigners living in council/pubilc housing when my g/fs mate cant get housed tbh i think council house is wrong but i cant knock it got my g/f out of trouble but then im paying for it though tax and in my life time will more than pay for it

tbh i cant air my reals views here as they offend some users, i see how things are going in other countries and have made some funny observations
Old 20-04-2008, 10:00 PM
annika
PassionFord Regular

WOW, some real strong views here,

to be honest,if somebody really wants a job they'll find one.

there minimum wage in place so it's not like the polish or others can undercut alot of jobs by working for cheaper, and most take poorly paid jobs anyway.
really they do the jobs Brits dont want to do.

ANd them working for a few quid an hour, thats not legal, so the blaim lays with the people whom are happy to employ them and pay them a pittance to the the job, as its just explitation and illegal.

I am not english, I am from finland, I have lived here for years and years, and never claimed a penny, i even have private health care, so i dont even go near this countries prescious NHS, so i give the country $$$ from my wages, $$$ in council tax and $$$ on petrol etc and i dont get anything back, i am not complaining, i met my husband (english) in finland and he persauded me to come live here.

Seems people always complain about minorites, first it was the blacks, indians, now the Poles,

There are FAR bigger problems with people who are ENGLISH and live of the state with no intention to work,

All the poles i know here are educated to a high lever, (teachers, even a doctor,) but do menial jobs here apart from one who is a vet, but they all pay there taxes etc. tbh, the crminal population of poles here is a BIG minority. there are enough brists who go abraod and comit crimes,

If you dont like poles doing these job, persuade the unemployed slobs who intened to sign on forever to go to work.
The blaim lays with employers and the govenment, let people get on with there lifes,

If you could earn 3x more money abroad most would go,....

there is lots of grafiti and vandalisum here, all done by english youths.

Last edited by annika; 20-04-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 20-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by annika
i met my husband (english) in finland and he persauded me to come live here.
For that, I would slap him round the chops and divorce him, thats cruel
Old 20-04-2008, 10:31 PM
annika
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Big G
For that, I would slap him round the chops and divorce him, thats cruel
I know, lol.
really miss home, and family, but hey.
Old 21-04-2008, 08:09 AM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

I work with lots of Poles
There is no way they are good for our country.
The employers yes, but not the majority of workers.
People are saying they only take the menial roles, so only get minimum wage.
That is true to start with, BUT after time companys only end up with Eastern Europeans working for them, so when higher placed posistions become available the only people within the company (who are obviously have a better chance of getting the posistion, because they already know how the company works and have probably already been "GROOMED" for the role ) are the imigrants.
And of course with the better job comes an increase in wage, BUT not to what should be the going rate for that job !
Now you have a situation where more of the prominant decision making jobs are filled by Imigrants (in my place generaly up to mid managment posistions), so who do they favour , Brits or imigrants to take on or promote ????
Of course you also have the next issue, comunication, with so many menial jobs filled by imigrants, the managment need underlings to them to comunicate with the lower posistion employeeys cos they cant understand English.
In my line of work it makes it so much harder, Im a maintenance engineer in a fresh food factory, now when they start using the machinery, they are "taught" how to use it by someone that hasnt learnt properly themselves, all due to not understanding explanations properly, they dont say they havent undrstood, cos that would make em look bad !
And then when the machinery breaks, half the time due to the way its been operated or set up, all you get is a call on walkie talkie "enginerr xxx machine broken, you come fix", you try asking some questions to give you some bacgground of whats happened, so you are better prepared to fix THEIR problem, (take the correct spares to do the job on the first visit, go to the correct area of the factory even etc) and guess what answer you get "engineer xxx machine broken, you come fix"

As far as minimum wage goes, ok so lots are getting it (to start with as have already stated), but that still keeps other wages low, why should an employer pay any more when they got these imigrants HAPPY to earn that, all it does is keep our jobs pay and conditions low, cos not only will they work for minimum, but what they do and the conditions they will do it in are crap/dangerous ! How many Poles shall we say have ever heard of health and safety
Other points are, there IS illegal agencies set up out there, my mate at work is seeing a Polish girl and she showed him a shop the other day, and out the back is an illegal agency, that if you have the right contacts (now what imigrants dont) they WILL get you work, but for that they dont pay the minimum wage everyone talking about. Ok so the employer has to pay more for an agency worker (but not so much to these illegal ones obviously as legit ones cos they dont have all the legit ones outgoings), BUT in my employees business, that great cos they dont have to take on a full time employee, and pay nat ins and holiday pay, and in our business of fresh food, orders go up and down, so they just stop using the agancy, so dont have to pay a full time employee when orders arent so high, orders go up, ring the agency flood the shop floor with cheap labour ! EVEN had one of our managers running one of these agencies supplying us with labour from his agency !! , now who picks and chooses how many workers we needed, oh and the fact he was keeping hold of the girls passports if they wanted work and not giving em back, and blackmailing them for sex ! (obviously a totaly different story ! ), anyway more due to the latter he obviously dont work for us any more !
Another thing is these imigrants dont put hardly jack shit into the country financialy, IF they go home for i think it 1 week in a year (may be two) they get the tax back they have paid, so in affect they dont have to pay tax on their earnings, and also the same goes for their car road tax as well (as long as the car goes back). It changing a bit now due to as said previously, but when the first influx come they didnt shop in the country, they had food sent from home, but seeing as there is so many of them here the supermarkets are starting to sell what they want (proof initself how many must be here for supermarkets to fill valuable shelf space with items specificaly aimed at them! )

Basically am NOT knocking the imigrants for bettering themselves, as all the points ive made and all the ones I come into contact with are hard working and employed, even exploited (but even with the exploitation they are way better off and happy), BUT it DOES NOT help our country, the wealthy business man yes, the common worker NO, it just keeps us down, down to a standard we have fought wars for to improve.

Oh and just as a side note 90% of the Polish women in my place are stunning, making 90% of the English women look like mingers (a bonus tho, they dont mind older fatter balder blokes oh and also lots of swing both ways and dont mind "sharring" ). BUT also believe that wont last too long , because they are not used to our fast food lifestyle, once they have a few McD's in them they will start to fatten their skinny arses up

Steve