General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

tyre question

Search this Thread

Old 14-04-2008, 11:46 PM
GGR*TUNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
what a tugger! I'd tell him to fuck off.
He is taking you for a cunt.
Cant you just cancell the dispute and tell him sorry but you own them now.

this is what i meant when i said he had me by the balls

the ebay dispute i opened was not me disputing the buyer, it was actually so we could both choose the option of agreeing not to complete our ebay transaction[so i could get my £20 ebay fee back], but as it happens the buyer decided to choose the option of completing our transaction instead, the cunt!, you're only supposed to choose that option if you still want the tyres, which he doesnt. So the dispute is closed now and i cant open another or claim back the £20.

i may just give him one last chance to take up my offer of a full refund including postage and i'll pay a courier to pick upthe tyres from him. If he doesnt agree i'll do a runner and shut down my ebay/paypal account and tell him to f**k off.

yeah i'm a soft bastard but i have no choice because at the minute he still has the tyres and all i have is a shody paypal payment, you know how notorious credit card companies are when it comes to reversing paypal payments.

Last edited by GGR*TUNED; 15-04-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: none
Old 15-04-2008, 12:33 AM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

paypal wont refund the money until you have recieved the goods back

im having a payal dispute at the minute, and once they agree to it they wont issue the refund until the buyer sends the goods back and he has 10 days to do so

also when i spoke to paypal about it i can also do a counter claim against him to say that the item returned has come back in a different condition from when it was sent etc lol

id still tell him to do one though, but he has to send the goods back before he gets a refund