General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bigshow v Mayweather video

Search this Thread

Old 31-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

course there can!
Old 31-03-2008, 02:39 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the point of these whole matter is to get peopl involved in the wwe, and no matter what your viwpoints on the subject matter, its definitly gone out into the mainstream now

love it or hate it, you have all been taking about it
Old 31-03-2008, 02:41 PM
dumped
Advanced PassionFord User

You sound like the christain nutters I share a flat with lol

Yip man came from adam and eve and there were no dinosaurs/evolution etc. You can imagine I give them a hard time as they are studying oil and gas.... cant think where/when that was formed! roflol
Old 31-03-2008, 02:41 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i wouldnt necessarily say people ripping the piss out of the so called sport you love Doji, a good thing mate. People may be talking about it, but it all negative
Old 31-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CossieRich
i wouldnt necessarily say people ripping the piss out of the so called sport you love Doji, a good thing mate. People may be talking about it, but it all negative
Indeed, people always talk about it on here if there is some sickening sex crime, or animal cruelty etc, doesnt make it a good thing!
Old 31-03-2008, 05:09 PM
FastFordChris

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
EVERYONE realises that you need to actually be physically adept to act in a wrestling ring, and you need to know certain fighting techniques too, even PON mentioned that.

It seems to be YOU that misses the point, its NOT a fight,you CAN NOT "win" it in a sporting sense, like PON says its not the actor winning or losing, its the character, as determined by the script writers.
i'll agree with that, most of the guys don't care for winning or losing, just to have a great match and entertain the crawd, as thats what gets you noticed.
Old 31-03-2008, 07:58 PM
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

https://passionford.com/forum/general-non-car-related-discussion/189834-r-i-h-chris-benoit.html

That is all.
Old 31-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Ima Racing

PMSL the big show would have killed Mayweather if a real fight..cause it wernt the small won..LOL...great entertainment though..why you folk diss is so unreal..its called ENTERTAINMENT and we need to smile more than we frown people.
Old 31-03-2008, 09:02 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

so fucking what dojj watches and enjopys wrestling!

how many of you gimps watch and enjoy soaps?....thats just as fucking fake, they are acting too, but you still watch it LOL!!

So you best not be hypocritical and not watcha anything with actors in it pretending to be real......documentaries only from now on please!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:37 AM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

i just watched wrestlemania on repeat at my mates house last night and watched it solely for the show vs mayweather match.

I have to say it was a complete and utter joke. Never seen such comical fighting in all of the WWE
Old 01-04-2008, 12:19 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by arkley
its in my sig as being the best post of 2007

Originally Posted by Ima Racing
PMSL the big show would have killed Mayweather if a real fight..cause it wernt the small won..LOL...great entertainment though..why you folk diss is so unreal..its called ENTERTAINMENT and we need to smile more than we frown people.
sometimes you just HAVE to agree with phil

Originally Posted by christianh3
so fucking what dojj watches and enjopys wrestling!

how many of you gimps watch and enjoy soaps?....thats just as fucking fake, they are acting too, but you still watch it LOL!!

So you best not be hypocritical and not watcha anything with actors in it pretending to be real......documentaries only from now on please!!!
american hot rod/chopper then

Originally Posted by pani_k
i just watched wrestlemania on repeat at my mates house last night and watched it solely for the show vs mayweather match.

I have to say it was a complete and utter joke. Never seen such comical fighting in all of the WWE
for all the people who spent the money to see the "fight", when the numbers come in in a few weeks time it will be interesting to see exactly how much of a draw wm24 was compared to previous yers

but you have to hand it to vince, hen it comes to pullin something out of the hat, he syre as hell knows what to bring to the party
Old 01-04-2008, 12:30 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

wrestlemania is undoubtedly the best wrestling event of the year. I used to watch WWE on a weekly basis but havent for the past year or two because its just become bollocks.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
madmack99
I Love BooST

mayweather got paid 20 million to fight the bigshow at wrestle mania even tho its all staged the people got what they wanted and mayweather is 20 million better off lol

who would fight a staged fight for 20 million me for 1
Old 01-04-2008, 12:35 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by madmack99
mayweather got paid 20 million to fight the bigshow at wrestle mania even tho its all staged the people got what they wanted and mayweather is 20 million better off lol

who would fight a staged fight for 20 million me for 1
$20 million was an inflated figure.
Still what he got paid is more than most of us will earn in a lifetime!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh, and just to add, wrestling is a gay retarded "sport"
Old 01-04-2008, 12:38 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by James-W
Oh, and just to add, wrestling is a gay retarded "sport"
diiner time is over, back to school on the short bus please james
Old 01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
madmack99
I Love BooST

dojj = diiner time is over, back to school on the short bus please james

hahahahahaha made me laugh lol
Old 01-04-2008, 12:42 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by pani_k
wrestlemania is undoubtedly the best wrestling event of the year. I used to watch WWE on a weekly basis but havent for the past year or two because its just become bollocks.

i don't think it's become "shit", i just think that ever since paul and daddys little princess hooked up and vince decided to let them indulge in a bit of control of the storylines fiasco (has anyone ever wondered why hhh is an 11 time champion? did he not learn from booker t's 5 reigns in 3 months palava?) they have started to come back to full strength

and the less said about the katie vick angle or even mae and marks pregnant hand, the better
Old 01-04-2008, 12:50 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

doesnt interest me any more like it used to. used to watch it when edge was with lita, mark henry was introduced to "protect" melina, batista was around after Mark Henry, tag team champs were nitro and some other guy that I forgot his name and paul london and brian kendrick were challenging for it. mysterio was around who's my favourite wrestler and HBK had beef with vince, boogeyman was stalking JBL who was still wrestling and Jillian was his PA.

after that as far as im concerned it became total bollocks
Old 01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
dojj

you do realise that edge and lita were doing the nasty in real life and edge and his mrs split up due to it?
melina with the "pregnancy"? :cry?
batista was totaly wasted as a side kick for reverend d'von, he's really made a name for himself now and put on a fairly good show with "umamga" as regal cals him
mnm world tag team champions? they were shit really, the only thing everyone watched them for was to see melinas camel toe when she got into the ring, but they never showed her from that angle and then she started this screaming phase which made people turn off in thier droves
london and kendrick were good but there was never anything in them that made them stand out from the crowd, they had no charisma other than the the spooky masks
if it wern't for eddies passing, re wouldn't be where he is now, its a sad fact
hbk has beefwith everyone, so did vince, hbk's problem though was that he lost his smile and went all whibging and moaning and said he would have t retire due to a bad back
nice retrement eh
my old man used to turn away from the screen when boogieman turned up with his worms
gillian is no better now, shes lost that pretzel on her face but her voice is really getting on my tits