General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

my cat has been hit by a car :( (HES HOME!!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive got a cat its a british short haired silver spotted related to the whiskas cat(with papers to prove) she never leaves the house she was to fucking much money id be pissed if she got knicked or run over
Old 05-02-2008, 06:03 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by cossiecrew
ive got a cat its a british short haired silver spotted related to the whiskas cat(with papers to prove) she never leaves the house she was to fucking much money id be pissed if she got knicked or run over
Please post some pictures!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

glad he will be ok

Originally Posted by Dave Ridge
Doub't very much it costs Ł700 to have a dog put down.
no it doesnt, however...

my friends mum (rich family) paid 4500quid to have their king charles spaniel repaired (if thats the word!) after he was hit by a car.

bit more than the 700 it cost to repair your car!!!

a life is a life, my dog means as much to me as my girlfriend. anyone violate either and id fuck then up!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:51 PM
swerv
PassionFord Post Troll

cool we wanted a silver spotted but we got a lilac tortie girl and a cream/white boy and your right far too much money to let them out plus all the people that would want to steal for their coats!!

they are not liking the leads at the minute though.

get some pics up of yours mate
Old 05-02-2008, 07:07 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Originally Posted by swerv
cool we wanted a silver spotted but we got a lilac tortie girl and a cream/white boy and your right far too much money to let them out plus all the people that would want to steal for their coats!!

they are not liking the leads at the minute though.

get some pics up of yours mate
popular breed of cat, i wanted one too but i was at the home with my sis one day and the girl was telling me how antisocial the cat she was feeding was.........just seconds before it climbed up me and started purring so i took her home
Old 05-02-2008, 09:17 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Glad to hear your cat is back home and on the mend

Originally Posted by RS Bungle
Hope he makes a full recovery mate, I have to admit i hit a cat once and i was an 18 year old arrogant boy racer i was speeding and the cat was in the wrong place at the wrong time, However i stopped put the cat in the car and took it to the vets and left my phone number, A week later i get a call from the owner thanking me for taking there cat to the vets and that the cat will recover

I explained that i was speeding etc and would cover any costs but they said the money wasn't a problem they were just happy the cat would be ok,

Really cant understand why people dont stop though
Fair play mate