General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mad day today UPDATE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 13-08-2007, 10:56 AM
PastyKing
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tabetha im not sure what her parents have said but her mum done a very similar thing to her dad, so didnt set the greatest example to her daughters .
her dad tries not to say anything when he disagrees with her as i guess its still her daughter but hes a switched on guy so will no doubt think its a shit decision as he likes me
i know her mum always says to her if your not happy leave rather than make things right .
her mum also must of been quite welcoming as they went camping to hers in devon to meet the new bf about a week after she left me, allthough for some reason she is denying seeing him until we spilt but i know shes talking such bollocks.
i think she genuinely has a serious mental health issue going on and maybe thats why she is in hospital and i think she is convincing herself with lies and too busy concentrating on building her relationship with new guy and not thinking about my feelings and position regarding seeing my daughter
Old 13-08-2007, 11:12 AM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

i know its not much conselation, but many people try to push things out of their minds and act really harshly if they feel they were wrong, but are denying it... which would sorta explain the attempt to push you out totally and her getting you arrested... it usually comes round and bites them in the arse with something like a breakdown or something similar... legal advicce would be my main priority at the moment! try and get some sort of structure for seeing your daughter, that way atleast you know when you can see her! you do have a legal right! so use it at this time! the only thing i can say is keep fighting for the moment and see if they back down...

are you still paying the rent directly?? might be worth telling them that you are cant afford pay that rent... so you are gonna stop... and see what they say??
Old 13-08-2007, 11:40 AM
PastyKing

nilrem
rent and council tax is taken at source
allbeit not alot but its not the point
she was due to move to a privately rented property but i think shes struggling for a deposit.
Old 13-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Katie

Surely the fact that the mother is now...for whatever reason..unable to look after the child full time herself....is a bonus if you take steps...as said via a solicitor to get a proper agreement set up. You'll never get a better chance than when the mother is ill than to set something (that swings a little more in your favour) up!

As for the driving...surely it's half and half...one should really collect and one should pick up...

Don't let it go on for too long. Not good for any child not to see both parents and have that routine...however often or wherever it is...just for their stability. It's summer holidays anyway now isn't it (don't know how old kiddo is) so no disruption to the child (school etc) being moved about a bit. Especially if what you say is true and the ex just wants to spend time with lover boy...I'd have thought some time alone with him would be what she wants...

Putting herself and her grudges or whatever against you for whatever reason before her childs right to see her father (especially as she didn't even need to get off her arse to initiate it as you drove down) is ridiculous. She needs to grow up before she wakes up one day with a teenage daughter with a poor view of men and a lax approach to relationships with people...

Good luck anyway
Old 13-08-2007, 12:45 PM
PastyKing

Katie daughter is 3 next month
Old 13-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Katie

Ahhh...schools not really a problem just yet then...just checking!