General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Mad day today UPDATE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 PM
PastyKing
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mad day today UPDATE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

as some of you may know my wife left me a little while back for another guy and we have a 3 year old daughter,
well i was meant to be having my daughter this weekend which means a trip from near kings lynn to swindon and back to collect her and bring her home which is a 400 mile trip and 4-5 hours each way.
except she never contacted me to finalise details for her collection.
i got a phone call this morning from her new partner who informed me that she was in a very bad condition in hospital in swindon with suspected meningitis and that her family were up looking after my daughter.
i told him ill be down to collect my daughter today.
so after a 5 hour drive down today the in laws were out with my daughter
so after a few calls to ex wifes mobile i get a call back from it and its her boyfriend informing me that they are at home but they wernt
anyway at 6pm they turned up and no words were exchanged between me and my mother in law and i then made my way back home for the weekend which was 4 and a half hours back home
so ive drove 400 miles and almost 10 hours today and have the same to come on sunday all because my wife had an affair

*UPDATE*
she is still in hospital and i have had demanding texts from her bf about what time ill be returning my daughter to the in laws,
i tried calling the hospital who have been told to not let me speak to her even though i was after sorting out the arrangements for the return of our daughter.
now i have this little prick asking me when ill take her back so i told him i wont take instructions from him and that a phone call from ex wife would of sorted this problem so im deliberately stalling the return of her as hes got my back up but i feel this could be a bad decision as im wound up ill happily keep her staying up here with me.
i text him as hes controlling her mobile and said the pair of them are selfish cunts
what shall i do???
i really could quite happily cause some carnage for this guy
Old 10-08-2007, 10:20 PM
focuschivvy

.....the things we do for love aye
Old 10-08-2007, 10:27 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Would feel sorry for her, but do I fuck...feel no anger she's the one in hospital
Old 10-08-2007, 10:35 PM
PastyKing

vroooom ptssssh
im so pissed off mate shes the best kid anyone could wish for and does not deserve this, especially with this new guy on the scene in her life instantly
im not sure what to feel but i dont feel too bad about her as i would of been there for her if she didnt do the dirty.
my heads all over the place lately its so fucking hard to go through
Old 11-08-2007, 08:05 AM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont worry about that bitch,she didnt worry about you. concentrate on your daughter she's no.1
Old 11-08-2007, 08:16 AM
lardypants
Banned

i usually find shaging her best mate / sister / mother usually makes ya feel better
Old 11-08-2007, 08:44 AM
cossie04

Originally Posted by cossiegreg1
dont worry about that bitch,she didnt worry about you. concentrate on your daughter she's no.1
Spot on.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:26 AM
TheBishMan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Don't think about all that driving being because of your ex, you're doing it for your daughter and being a good dad
Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 AM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

your ex has meningitus?

thats not good

i wish her a speedy recovery

how is she atm?

carl
Old 11-08-2007, 10:48 AM
craig todd

main thing is to be with your daughter and make her happy.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:10 PM
CDZ1609

I FEEL FOR YOU MATE,I AM A FEMALE BUT I WOULDNT TRUST ANOTHER AS FAR AS YOU COULD SPIT ON ONE EVERY FEMALE IVE EVER MET HAS WANTED EITHER MY CAR OR MY BLOKE, WOMEN ARE LIKE SNAKES WITH TITS MATE, BEST OFF STEER CLEAR OF ALL OF EM...ALL ME MATES ARE BLOKES, THEY DONT (USUALLY) TRY TAKING YOUR PARTNER, THEY TALK SENSE AND THEY DONT GET PISSY ONCE A MONTH
THERES THREE GOOD REASONS FOR A START-HAVING SAID THAT IM SOUND AND IF IM OUT THERE SURELY OCCASIONALLY YOU MIGHT FIND A NORMAL ONE??? (OK I SAID MIGHT LOL)
Old 11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
PastyKing

The Usual Suspect
ill take that onboard mate.
its just hard being a dad on my own when im used to bringing her up as a couple it brings back some good old memories of decent times we had, it also hurts more than anything to hear your daughter talking of this new guy
Old 11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

You know my thoughts
Old 11-08-2007, 03:51 PM
PastyKing

Charlie Chalk indeed radders,
i just think its crap how shes clearly been putting herself and new fella infront of our daughters needs, and thats evident by the fact shes let him walk straight into my daughters life.

tommorow is where the pain is at when it comes to dropping her off back to swindon .
the feeling of seeing her when i go to pick her up is amazing i thought she would of thought of the new guy as her dad now and looked up to her but she was going crazy and dead happy when i turned up a feeling i cant explain
Old 12-08-2007, 01:52 PM
PastyKing

bttt before i lose my head
Old 12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
You know my thoughts
Like I said above.. But I wont post them on the forum

Hope you get it sorted Mate
Old 12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just hope it all works out ok for you buddy
Old 12-08-2007, 01:57 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Keep her until you have talked to you ex yourself... simple as

You are still her father mate, keep your fists out of it though
Old 12-08-2007, 02:00 PM
PastyKing

Simon she simply will not speak,
when i called the hospital the nurse said she was going to the toilet so before i got a chance to say ill call back she fucking hung up!!
then i called back and asked if she has denied me the right to call her and they said she has.
why the fuck she thinks im going to deal with some 19/20 yr old fucking prick who ran off with my daughter and wife and tried kicking my head in infront of my daughter ill never know
i did resist fighting that night but still got arrested for an assault allegation
the reason i resisted was because my daughter was in the car
Old 12-08-2007, 02:03 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

If she doesnt want to talk about your daugther then that must show
how much she really cares about her IMO.

I know its probally difficult with work etc.. but I think you should keep your
daughter until you have made arrangements directly with your ex.

If you let her walk over you like this, it will never end !!!
Old 12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
PastyKing

Simon
my last text i sent said that she obviously isnt concerned for our daughter or she wouldnt of banned me from calling the hospital,
im doing a near on 1000 mile weekend in a nissan fucking micra and shes not concerned!
i would be and wouldnt act the cunt like she is too loved up with this guy i think
Old 12-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by 68332
If she doesnt want to talk about your daugther then that must show
how much she really cares about her IMO.

I know its probally difficult with work etc.. but I think you should keep your
daughter until you have made arrangements directly with your ex.

If you let her walk over you like this, it will never end !!!
Pretty much what I just said on msn, Well I said this

"If they do, you tell them that you couldnt speak to ruth, which is truth... and that you wanted to make plans with her, not the fucking grebon 19/20 year old"

Its your kid Liam, Not his...
Old 12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Liam, When you do manage to speak to Ruth... ( This is if you keep Abby with you!) tell her that your car was broken down and that you couldnt return Abby, But its her fucking fault for being a cunt at the hospital and not taking your calls
Old 12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
PastyKing

[quote="Charlie Chalk"]
Its your kid Liam, Not his...
i told the cunt that and got a teenager text back YA I KNOW and all this shit his english skills are shit
Old 12-08-2007, 02:12 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Let us have his number
Old 12-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

You have the right to keep her, Work will be alright, as you said on msn

Just keep her mate
Old 12-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Let us have his number
I have it, but im resisting...
Old 12-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Go and see a solicitor tomorrow and try and keep your daughter full time, not nice your ex being sick but at the end of the day she shit on you so fuck her

As for her new fella id tell him to fuck rite off

Good luck
Old 12-08-2007, 02:17 PM
PastyKing

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
Let us have his number
I have it, but im resisting...
ive got his number and hes using her phone too.
i genuinely dont want to lose it, i should keep calm for my daughters sake
Old 12-08-2007, 02:36 PM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

surely while your ex is in hospital, she is unable to care for your daughter... would you not be the legal next of kin??? i would have a chat with a solicitor... but remember that your daughter is number 1, so if she really wants to go home try and see why she wants to go home and if its a reasonable reason, then it might be worth while taking her back.. but to take her back on his say so aint on... he has no leagal rights with the child (iirc)...

did you move or fif she move with your daughter?? personally, if she moved away, i would be trying to fight her by saying that your ex is making it as hard as she possibly can for you to see your daughter... i would be making it as hard as i could for her in other ways... such as now, refusing to take your daughter back because her mother aint fit to look after her could be a good reason, just try not to use her too much as a barganing tool, if you know what i mean... i do hope you get this resolved!

the law is becoming more and more fair for split couples with kids, but it still favours the mother unfortunately... but to talk with a solicitor may shed some legal light on the matter... you may have a right you didnt know about!!!

hope this helps you to get it sorted!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Chris Honeywell

Originally Posted by nilrem
surely while your ex is in hospital, she is unable to care for your daughter... would you not be the legal next of kin??? i would have a chat with a solicitor... but remember that your daughter is number 1, so if she really wants to go home try and see why she wants to go home and if its a reasonable reason, then it might be worth while taking her back.. but to take her back on his say so aint on... he has no leagal rights with the child (iirc)...

did you move or fif she move with your daughter?? personally, if she moved away, i would be trying to fight her by saying that your ex is making it as hard as she possibly can for you to see your daughter... i would be making it as hard as i could for her in other ways... such as now, refusing to take your daughter back because her mother aint fit to look after her could be a good reason, just try not to use her too much as a barganing tool, if you know what i mean... i do hope you get this resolved!

the law is becoming more and more fair for split couples with kids, but it still favours the mother unfortunately... but to talk with a solicitor may shed some legal light on the matter... you may have a right you didnt know about!!!

hope this helps you to get it sorted!
Good advice there tell them that they can pick her up whenever they want but you require a phone call from you Ex 1st, then see a solicitor 2morrow and make sure that you are on the right side of the law and that there is no-way they can turn this against you- E.G them saying you will not return her etc etc....

Have you got a current custody agreement or is it like my wife and her ex just open ended?

Just make sure they know that they are able to collect her WHENEVER they want its no more your job to drop her off then theres to collect her..

As said earlier tell them you have no transport for a few days, that way you are show to be co-operating-keep all text-emails too
Old 13-08-2007, 12:24 AM
PastyKing

nilrem
messy situation really as im in the air force and got a detachment to marham in norfolk, however after a family discussion with 2 years service remaining we thought best to get posted here permanatly so asked for just that.
except that was her ploy to get rid of me so im trying to get out of here and get back down south, ive just got back now from dropping her off i had to eat humble pie
so shes met this other guy and doesnt give a fuck about me in anyway what so ever. and she great pleasure in telling me along with when i went to the house that i pay rent and council tax for from my wages and this guy was in my fucking bed.
we havent got any custody agreement she just got me arrested and kicked out of that place.
i could understand all of this behaviour if i had done the dirty but ive honestly done nothing to warrant this behaviour.
she even has the cheek to complain the other day when she did bother to let my daughter call me to moan at how she hasnt got the lifestyle i gave her so i told her to send her bf on a better paper round
i think both him and her want rid of me totally so they can have a great relationship without me interfering but it aint gonna happen, ill never stop fighting for my daughter shes the best thing in the world
Old 13-08-2007, 12:45 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pastyking, i hope this gets sorted for you, i have to say tho sod the ex, let her worry about herself, get your daughter back!!!!

she is your blood and you love her more than anything (i would if i had a child) get in touch with your/A soliciter (sp) and get legal rights. am sure if you thought about it you could think of a plan

hope this all sorts out it's self and you see you daughter more often
Old 13-08-2007, 12:46 AM
PastyKing

thanks for all the support guys
Old 13-08-2007, 01:39 AM
pugo

its called paternal rights.......your daughters mother is currently not capable of looking after your daughter.......therefore i think you will find its your duty to look after your daughter until she is back on her feet, obviously you have to inform her and her immediate family of your intentions

keep the kid.....believe me she will ring........and obviously whilst she is in your custody you need not pay maintanance.....and you can claim maintanace from her
Old 13-08-2007, 05:39 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

pugo

He has already returned his daughter....

Originally Posted by PastyKing
except that was her ploy to get rid of me so im trying to get out of here and get back down south, ive just got back now from dropping her off i had to eat humble pie
PastyKing

You should really seek legal advice and get some visitation/custody rights sorted out PDQ. If you don't, you might find that when you next try to see your daughter, every excuse under the sun will be made to make sure you can't.

In situations like this, it's no use trying to deal with things like this without professional advice.

Good luck....
Old 13-08-2007, 05:47 AM
sunny
PassionFord Post Troll

Tell him to fuck off and mind his own business for starters!

Hope things get sorted for you pal and as Lynne said get the proper legal advice.

Sunny.
Old 13-08-2007, 05:57 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why do YOU have to do ALL the picking up dropping off, it works both ways.
Solicitor is the only way, I have a 12 year old daughter I have not been allowed to see since she was 2 weeks old, that hurts big time, especially as he is less than 50 miles away, but her mother is an arse.
You are already being the better parent and person, what do her parents say about the matter or has thier daughter brainwashed them ?
I am only up the road from you, and will happily tag along to share the driving if you so wish ?, I used to do 1850 miles in a diesel transit every sunday to tuesday every week so used to high mileage!! just drop me a PM.
tabetha
Old 13-08-2007, 06:30 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

bit late me thinks as he's already sent her back

what i would have done is kept hold of her until such times as the mother answered the phone (or even better, until the mother was fully recovered)

that way you could tell her what was going on and, if she kicked up a fuss about it, she is more than welcome to come and collect the kid

with all this in mind, make sure that she comes to collect her rather than handing her over to some undesirable, you would be well within your rights not to give her over if he or another member of her family came out of the blue knocking on your door

Quick Reply: Mad day today UPDATE URGENT ADVICE NEEDED