General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A new god and he's wearing no9

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007 | 12:59 AM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skeg..

whats happenin with tevez as one minute i heard he's signed and the next i hear the west ham top cheese sayin he's expectin him for pre-season?
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:09 AM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Originally Posted by GTechR
What fasterfords said
Anyway who do you think Torres regular partner will be? Personally i think Crouch should be given a fair crack of the wip next season as hes gets a fair few goals given the chance.
To be honest mate I don't mind, I just hope he gets a regular partner. I understand the reasoning behind rafa's rotational system, we where by far one of the fitest teams in the second half of the season, and also one of the strongest.

But I still think it was our downfall, people need to gell, and if there isn't consistancy, they don't have that 'spark?' Voronin, looks like a good buy, but they will need time to form a partnership. Crouch, very underated as a playmaker, he actually has very good ball skill and can hold the ball up well. Bellamy, I hope he stay's as if he goes to the hammers I think Teves will go to you. Kuyt works like like a mule and i think this season will live upto to the expectation people had for him last season.

I'd like to see 2 partnerships on rotation, Torres and Crouch, Kuyt and Voronin.
Old 07-07-2007 | 09:07 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Berboatoerototave or how ever you spell his name is a class player and could prob hit the net with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back....Bloody spurs twats.....

Just my view on the last four pages.....Redkop aint got a leg to stand on, she is just as bad as anyone else when it comes to bitching so shouldnt really be trying to take the high ground....And where as i dont condone skeg saying what he said but then i also dont condone me my mate and HIS girlfriend being smashed about like dolls by liverpool fans at anfield either.... Or being pissed on by the home fans...so before we start slaggin skeg lets just think on about what actually goes on at the games both home and away, cos all i got from liverpool at ot is munich munich and all they got back was the michael shieds song.....

No one team or person is whiter then white so dont lets act as tho they are.....

I can take and dish it and really dont get that wound up, maybe others on both sides should just chill
Old 07-07-2007 | 10:05 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by JoeE30
Berboatoerototave or how ever you spell his name is a class player and could prob hit the net with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back....Bloody spurs twats.....
Justify the twats part please cunty bollox
Old 07-07-2007 | 10:10 AM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I assume it's cuz you have berbertov mate... as in you lucky twat
Old 07-07-2007 | 11:16 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

As in a quality scout in the field who snapped us up a bargain
Old 07-07-2007 | 11:18 AM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

No i think TWAT is a better explination
Old 07-07-2007 | 03:54 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Aduz- Its all a bit condradictory at the minute and a lot is paper talk but apparently Kias group and Tevez has agreed terms with United and someone is out at the Copa america doing a medical to speed things up. Also its being said that the premiership are stalling United announcing it as they have to deal with West ham even though they apparently have permission in writting.

Its still early days though on this and we've been linked with no end of players but this like the Anderson/Nani moves has developed into a move very quickly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6276064.stm

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...football_home&

GtechR- Well if Belamy goes and Ciise and assumig Torres does well next season then you've essentially got rid of 2 flops and paid for him so thats not too bad with still money left over. I agree with your points about the rotation system as proven it can help for the CL with freshness but keeping continuity has its benefits when trying to create a successful side.

DanRsturbo- Tottenham over the years have started getting some decent players together and a good group of English as well. Berbatov is a great player and i also think Bent will do well goals wise so theres no excuses now you have to take the next step. Question is which team will drop that spot? Maybe Arsenal as they are looking ropey and you nearly had them that year they just pipped you at the end. Depends if Van Persie stays fit and what the new guy does as well as if they keep trying to pass/walk the ball into the net. Keane, Defoe, Bent, Berbatov is some serious cover you have who can all get goals.
Old 07-07-2007 | 05:04 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Originally Posted by JoeE30
Justify the twats part please cunty bollox
Wooh there, back in ya fucking pram will ya, jeysus some people eh!

Forget it i wont even bother to explain to ya, just carry on with the chelp.......
Old 07-07-2007 | 05:36 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

off topic, but bellamy has signed for west ham

Old 07-07-2007 | 06:03 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK

Aint half pretty.

Lets hope he dont do a shevchenko
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:07 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

DanRsturbo- Tottenham over the years have started getting some decent players together and a good group of English as well. Berbatov is a great player and i also think Bent will do well goals wise so theres no excuses now you have to take the next step. Question is which team will drop that spot? Maybe Arsenal as they are looking ropey and you nearly had them that year they just pipped you at the end. Depends if Van Persie stays fit and what the new guy does as well as if they keep trying to pass/walk the ball into the net. Keane, Defoe, Bent, Berbatov is some serious cover you have who can all get goals.[/quote]

I'd say Liverpool are the more likly team to drop off from the top 4.

Yeah you've bought loads of players, but that means nothing really cos now they will have to gel together the the existing players.

We have sold players, namely Henry. Got Da Silva in. Not alot of change as the team goes.

P.S This aint a dig at Liverpool just saying wot i think.
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:08 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Billy_RST
DanRsturbo- Tottenham over the years have started getting some decent players together and a good group of English as well. Berbatov is a great player and i also think Bent will do well goals wise so theres no excuses now you have to take the next step. Question is which team will drop that spot? Maybe Arsenal as they are looking ropey and you nearly had them that year they just pipped you at the end. Depends if Van Persie stays fit and what the new guy does as well as if they keep trying to pass/walk the ball into the net. Keane, Defoe, Bent, Berbatov is some serious cover you have who can all get goals.

Yeah you've bought loads of players, but that means nothing really cos now they will have to gel together with the existing players.

We have sold players, namely Henry. Got Da Silva in. Not alot of change as the team goes. No gelling needed really.

P.S This aint a dig at Liverpool just saying wot i think.[/quote]
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:09 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Whoops
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:16 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Billy_RST

Yeah you've bought loads of players, but that means nothing really cos now they will have to gel together the the existing players.

We have sold players, namely Henry. Got Da Silva in. Not alot of change as the team goes.

P.S This aint a dig at Liverpool just saying wot i think.

if the bought loads of players comment is directed at liverpool, your wrong bud, we have signed a load of 16 18 year old players for the youth team, but the only first team players are, torres, voronin and lieva, and we have sold a few, garcia, bellamy and cisse, and dudek, zenden and fowler have gone on free's, we are actually a lot smaller squad wise than we were.
Old 07-07-2007 | 06:23 PM
Sean_RS
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 07-07-2007 | 07:11 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Following on from the comments on Torres looks...

How fukkin UGLY is Teves
Old 07-07-2007 | 08:27 PM
rs shawn
S1 Database Editor

He looks like he's had his throat cut & re-stitched on badly
Still if he bangs the goals in for United he could look as ugly as *insert name of ugly PF user (not me!!)* and I wouldn't mind.
Old 07-07-2007 | 08:31 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

According to West hams website mate he aint going anywhere.
Old 07-07-2007 | 10:08 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Aduz- Its all a bit condradictory at the minute and a lot is paper talk but apparently Kias group and Tevez has agreed terms with United and someone is out at the Copa america doing a medical to speed things up. Also its being said that the premiership are stalling United announcing it as they have to deal with West ham even though they apparently have permission in writting.

Its still early days though on this and we've been linked with no end of players but this like the Anderson/Nani moves has developed into a move very quickly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6276064.stm

cheers dude why is anything to do with tevez so damn complicated
Old 07-07-2007 | 11:38 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rs shawn
He looks like he's had his throat cut & re-stitched on badly
Still if he bangs the goals in for United he could look as ugly as *insert name of ugly PF user (not me!!)* and I wouldn't mind.

And he will be playing with Rooney as well if he signs. Added to VDS its pretty much a team of frankensteins. At least the women have the poser to look at.

Maybe Belamys paved the way and i can't see them keeping a striker that wants to move on ideally, Tevez was fined wages when playing in Brazil at Corinthians for turning upto a press conference in a Man United shirt before west ham.