General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Liverfool FC fans..... UEFA- "worst in Europe"

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 10:23 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
how can you use what others have done against me you prat
FFS How dense are you? I've lost patience now after trying to spell it out to you. I KNOW you didn't post in that old topic, i was highlighting that the Liverfool fans on here, including the usual suspects of Fiddy, Yourself and your leader are just as bad. You enter United topics and start them just the same. Thats why i posted the link as you three posted remarks here that sugested otherwise!! I hope you get it this time.

the liverpool fans on here dont react like you have the past couple of days
Couple of days? I posted this today mate, i've rarely show aggresion but admit i do occasionally slip in the odd cock or tit here and there. Look at how much abuse i've had in here and still i'm not reacting to that either.

I don't mind having some banter but it seems a few of you get rattled rather easilly and the insults come out rather sharpish when its your beloved Liverfool that are getting it. Don't worry i expect you to deny this just as you seem to sweep under the carpet all your comments about United over the times. Fine with you guys talking about them and taking the piss etc but expect United fans to do the same.

For example the Beckham topic, you mentioned Smiths aspect of the game and i discused it and the game then next thing i know you were going on about Van Der sar, i didn't know he played for Brazil or England?

Topics were made about crowd trouble from both but look at the reaction in this one. Now you're trying to make out i'm getting ratty. We take it and dish it back reasonably, why can't you? Hope this clears a few things up.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:26 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by aduz
skeg you are making man utd fans look bad

you seem more obsessed about liverpool

Not at all mate, i only posted this because a Liverpool fan first posted a link about our crowd trouble. So can Liverpool fans take the piss, enter united topics and make topics about them but we can't?

Are you seriously trying to tell me you've never seen RK, Fiddy and Hardeep going on about United or making threads? I posted a link to one.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:33 PM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hardeep... just ignore the halfwit. He couldn't have done a better job on this thread of making himself look a total and utter

We know he is incapable of posting a constructive post about Liverpool - but hey who cares He's so predictable now... he's nothing but a saddo who has nothing better to do than look back on old threads so he can quote what people have said previously. God how sad is that? He is an embarrassment to the other genuine ManU fans that post on here.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:42 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oh its "ManU" now is it, you are improving. Everyone regardless of if they say or not knows you are the one whos the most obsessed with a rival team. You always mention "manscum" and get stuck in to United threads. Search proves it.

I couldn't care less if those who know each other more pile against me, nor do i care what you think. Go an sit your GCSE's or something as technically your not qualified to talk to or about me.
Old 04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by skeg
Oh its "ManU" now is it, you are improving. Everyone regardless of if they say or not knows you are the one whos the most obsessed with a rival team. You always mention "manscum" and get stuck in to United threads. Search proves it.
That says it all, proves my point that you are a saddo!

I couldn't care less if those who know each other more pile against me, nor do i care what you think. Go an sit your GCSE's or something as technically your not qualified to talk to or about me.
Oh dear.... that's just proved another point, predictable as ever and talking utter bollox about qualifications now to speak to you.... that's fucking hilarious
Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Originally Posted by aduz
skeg you are making man utd fans look bad

you seem more obsessed about liverpool

Not at all mate, i only posted this because a Liverpool fan first posted a link about our crowd trouble. So can Liverpool fans take the piss, enter united topics and make topics about them but we can't?

Are you seriously trying to tell me you've never seen RK, Fiddy and Hardeep going on about United or making threads? I posted a link to one.
i was only playing geezer

but yeah man u fans and liverpool fans do post on each others posts and take the piss, i wouldnt have it any other way personally as that what makes the rivalry fun imo

but their are limits dude
Old 04-06-2007, 11:25 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Redkop
Oh dear.... that's just proved another point, predictable as ever and talking utter bollox about qualifications now to speak to you.... that's fucking hilarious

You're the one who mentions intelligence in every other post or calls people a twit all the time, which is why i said that. Self proclaimed intelligence unfortunetely means shit in the real world. You won't admit it but you're insecure and making these comments to people hiding behind the monitor makes you feel better. Good for you.

Anyway go troll the Cheslki board like you usually do. (your words)
Old 05-06-2007, 05:25 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

We both have wankers in both sets of support.United fans would of been on here if it was United branded the `worst fans in Europe`

It is gettting an obsession now.Either Skeg is doing this to wind people up or he just cannot stay away from anything that goes on with Liverpool.I hate the bastards but i dont go round looking for things to wind them up.
And i dont sing about them for at least half the game whilst United are playing.I think it looks like were a bit OBSESSED with them.Liverpool are the same with us sometimes.But the more we do it the more sad we look
Old 05-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Redkop

The banter was fine, like it has been for years between the 2 sets of fans until skeg took it to a complete new level and stepped way over the boundaries with his comments and insults about Hillsborough. His obsession with Liverpool and their fans is perturbing. Also, his fixation with quoting me, Hardeep & Fiddy from old threads is making him look an extremely sad person.

Fortunately, this forum does have users like you Coop, Alb and AJ who are able have the banter about our respective teams without stooping to the level skeg does, he makes it far too personal.

I purposely didn't post on skeg's thread about ManU's 2 very good new signings because if I had, he would have only twisted what I'd said with the way his perverse mind works.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:21 AM
alb
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Utd fan's were caged into a stand in a stadium that should never have been used, they reacted and got tear-gassed and batoned. Ok maybe at a stretch you could say they shouldn't have reacted, but seriously can you imagine the uproar if we tear-gassed caged fans in this country - UTD get the finger pointed at them.

Roma fans charged the barrier between them and Utd fan's. Stupidly some utd fan's charge back in retaliation, 6 of one half a dozen of the other. Which set of fan's got batoned? Roma fan's recently killed a copper in their stands but again the Utd fan's got the blame.
Some stupid utd fan's gave us a bad name.

There is absolutely no excuse, no reason and no-one else to point the finger at if a small group of fan's steal tickets from the hands of small children. It is an action which cannot be defended or argued against. I would be saying the same if it was utd fan's, its absolutely disgusting.

I am ashamed of the small group of utd fan's who have given us a bad name, and Liverpool fan's should feel the same and those genuine fan's should single out this bad element and discard them to the authorities.

I won't name names but people on here were quick to point the finger at utd fan's, they should expect the same in return.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Globalgroover

Skeg, quick question ??

Why have you got a picture of the Liverpool captain at the bottom of all your posts ?

Haven`t you got a nice picture of any United players you could put there ?
Like Ronaldo, he`s a nice pretty boy for you to gaze at.

Seems a bit strange, are you a closet Liverpool fan ??
Old 05-06-2007, 04:42 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Globalgroover
Skeg, quick question ??

Why have you got a picture of the Liverpool captain at the bottom of all your posts ?

Haven`t you got a nice picture of any United players you could put there ?
Like Ronaldo, he`s a nice pretty boy for you to gaze at.

Seems a bit strange, are you a closet Liverpool fan ??

For the same reason i started this post, a bit of piss taking in return. I'm really suprised you need to ask mate. Its a picture of an AC milan player praying after defeating another team in a final. It only has the their captain in because of the look on his face. If you look at the two pictures blended together you will see the same Milan player but not the same Liverpool player.

Not sure how you got that i'm a closet Liverpool fan from that? Although a Liverpool fan did put a Milan badge as his picture on the night they played United so maybe that could be more confusing to you.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Skeg, I am sorry but your making yourself out to be a right nipple, not a left un but a right un, Have a fookin word with yourself.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:24 PM
addiction
Advanced PassionFord User

PMSL at this entire thread now that Michel Platini has said today that Liverpool fans are NOT the worst in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taken from bbc sport website:

Liverpool had been furious at Uefa spokesman William Gaillard's criticism of their fans after he said that made them the worst in Europe.

Platini retracted that statement, saying: "No they are not. It's official, they aren't the worst behaved in Europe."
Old 05-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by addiction
PMSL at this entire thread now that Michel Platini has said today that Liverpool fans are NOT the worst in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool had been furious at Uefa spokesman William Gaillard's criticism of their fans after he said that made them the worst in Europe.

Platini retracted that statement, saying: "No they are not. It's official, they aren't the worst behaved in Europe."
Well that's well and truly pissed on skeg's fire then.....

No blame for Liverpool fans, says Platini

BRUSSELS, June 5 (Reuters) - Liverpool fans cannot be blamed for the trouble at the Champions League final in Athens two weeks ago and are not the worst behaved in Europe, UEFA president Michel Platini told Reuters on Tuesday.

Asked whether Liverpool supporters caused the fracas at some of the entry gates before the match against AC Milan at the Olympic Stadium, Platini replied: 'No we cannot say that, we cannot point the finger.

'The issue is not that they are English or Spanish, one club or another, it is simply about fans who travel without tickets and it can be anyone.'

The president added: 'This is an old story. We know about this, it is just that more English fans follow their clubs than those from other countries.

'It is not as if one set of fans are good or one set bad. This is not the question in the end. We cannot go around saying that.'

Platini, contradicting statements attributed to UEFA officials last week, also said of Liverpool's supporters: 'No they are not the worst behaved in Europe. It's official, they are not the worst behaved in Europe.'

Platini was speaking after a meeting with British sports minister Richard Caborn during which he handed over a report into security problems at last month's Champions League final in which AC Milan beat Liverpool 2-1.

UEFA officials had blamed Liverpool fans for causing the majority of the problems before the match, alleging that hundreds of English supporters who had no tickets or forged tickets forced their way into the Olympic Stadium in Athens.

An official said Liverpool fans had been involved in 25 incidents at away matches in the last four years making them the worst behaved among followers of clubs in European competition.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:23 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Redkop
Originally Posted by addiction

Well that's well and truly pissed on skeg's fire then.....

No blame for Liverpool fans, says Platini

BRUSSELS, June 5 (Reuters) - Liverpool fans cannot be blamed for the trouble at the Champions League final in Athens two weeks ago and are not the worst behaved in Europe, UEFA president Michel Platini told Reuters on Tuesday.

Asked whether Liverpool supporters caused the fracas at some of the entry gates before the match against AC Milan at the Olympic Stadium, Platini replied: 'No we cannot say that, we cannot point the finger.

'The issue is not that they are English or Spanish, one club or another, it is simply about fans who travel without tickets and it can be anyone.'

The president added: 'This is an old story. We know about this, it is just that more English fans follow their clubs than those from other countries.

'It is not as if one set of fans are good or one set bad. This is not the question in the end. We cannot go around saying that.'

Platini, contradicting statements attributed to UEFA officials last week, also said of Liverpool's supporters: 'No they are not the worst behaved in Europe. It's official, they are not the worst behaved in Europe.'

Platini was speaking after a meeting with British sports minister Richard Caborn during which he handed over a report into security problems at last month's Champions League final in which AC Milan beat Liverpool 2-1.

UEFA officials had blamed Liverpool fans for causing the majority of the problems before the match, alleging that hundreds of English supporters who had no tickets or forged tickets forced their way into the Olympic Stadium in Athens.

An official said Liverpool fans had been involved in 25 incidents at away matches in the last four years making them the worst behaved among followers of clubs in European competition.
dont provoke him for god sake
Old 05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
alb
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Platini said he wanted less qualification slots for premiership teams to allow smaller teams from lesser known countries to join. That would therefore mean Liverpool wouldn't actually qualify next season....

Just because so and so said this and that doesn't mean they are right or wrong.