General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

moan about royal mail!!! edited to also moan about my dog!!!

Search this Thread

Old 30-05-2007, 11:22 AM
S2martin
Ex Full Price gold member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moan about royal mail!!! edited to also moan about my dog!!!

I've been waiting for a parcel today to be delivered and they normally turn up ok but today i must of had some dirty lazy cunt as i just went out to the car and the missed you card was on the floor outside my house..

There is no way the dirty cunt knocked on my door as my dog goes absolutley fucking crazy when there is a knock in fact he does his bolloxs when someone knocks on next doors door

And i would of heard the knock as i am just browsong online with no tv on or anything ffs...

Plus the cunt has put leave it 24hrs on the card but i am at work tomorrow and the lazy bastards down at the collection depot shut at half one every day

Oh well
Old 30-05-2007, 11:23 AM
dave_y
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

phone up and see if its been returned to post office, i had a card sayin i had to wait 24 hours but i went and picked up a parcel in about 2 hours.
Old 30-05-2007, 11:25 AM
S2martin

they shut at half one mate will ring them about 1 and see if it is there
Old 30-05-2007, 11:37 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Yea, the muppet couldn't be arsed to carry it around I bet
Old 30-05-2007, 01:10 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

but he did miss you
Old 30-05-2007, 01:18 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by dojj
but he did miss you
He wouldn't have if the cunt used the doorbell,knocker or his knuckles on the window

Also i'd like at this time to moan about my fucking dog!! he should of been more alert to a van/car/pushbike pulling up outside the house and alerted me to said van/car/pushbike so he can go fuck himself too as i bought him a fuck off bone yesterday so next doors dog can have it instead

Soon hears a packet of crisps being opened or something
Old 30-05-2007, 01:26 PM
S2martin

Nah RM are normally pretty decent to be honest just this lazy cunt this morning

I wouldn't mind but all it was was a couple of packs of cd's so weighed fuck all really and he could see 3 cars on my drive so why not just knock?? i would of walked over to the van and grabbed them myself to save his poor back

Yeah i've had the same with other couriers lol leaving stuff on my doorstep or with a neighbour but no card
Old 30-05-2007, 01:48 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a incident years ago when I received a knock on the door from a bailiff, as I had not paid for a expensive parcel I had "received" through the r/m.
Turns out someone from RM, forged my siggy very badly, and did not realise I was in germany at the time!!.
He got sacked but no police at all, when I called them they said it had been "dealt with" by RM!!
tabetha
Old 30-05-2007, 01:51 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by tabetha
I had a incident years ago when I received a knock on the door from a bailiff, as I had not paid for a expensive parcel I had "received" through the r/m.
Turns out someone from RM, forged my siggy very badly, and did not realise I was in germany at the time!!.
He got sacked but no police at all, when I called them they said it had been "dealt with" by RM!!
tabetha
Thats not good enough really though is it Tabetha?

Did you not involve the police yourself?

Mart
Old 30-05-2007, 01:59 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Is there not a slight possibilty that you didn't hear the door and your pooch was licking his balls so he missed it too?

I was out on deliveries and it is a cunt of a job to do, and I was at it 10 years ago, the work load has increased, competition between different couriers has increased and there is more and more traffic on the roads added with cameras fucking everywhere, long and short of it is you risk you licence every fucking day whilst tearing around to get your work load covered off,

You cunting the bloke off for what you have said in your own words usually passes off with no probs it a little harsh imo, it aint the end off the world you'll have you precious parcel in around 16 hours time

Luciano
Old 30-05-2007, 02:17 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Is there not a slight possibilty that you didn't hear the door and your pooch was licking his balls so he missed it too?
Luciano
Could well be possible

But can't really moan about that tho

I don't mind missing the parcel at all to be fair but he didn't knock as i would of heard it as the doorbell is like one of them bell alarm clocks and the letter box thing is a rip your fingers off if your not quick but sounds like a gunshot when it is used type
PLUS.....
the dirty arsehole left the card on my welcome mat so i'm surmising (spl?) he threw it from the truck as he drove past and got lucky with some wind and it landed dead on my welcome mat as thats the only way i can see it happening

Oh and my precious parcel is around 2k's worth of data but like the murphys i'm not bitter

Just a bastard i took today off work especially for the parcel know what i mean
Old 30-05-2007, 02:23 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by S2martin

I do understand what you mean and its shit missing things you are waiting on.

Ring em and re-direct it to your place of work job done

Luciano
Old 30-05-2007, 02:26 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Originally Posted by S2martin

I do understand what you mean and its shit missing things you are waiting on.

Ring em and re-direct it to your place of work job done

Luciano
Already done

Also they can deliver to a post office and you can collect from there anytime and all for 50p so thats handy to know as the collection place shuts at a stupid time lol
Old 30-05-2007, 02:52 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i had some books left out in the back garden with no card through from amazon one day (wednesday)
when i finally found them it was sunday (got back from india on the saturday afternoon and was fucked and went to bed) and the dopey fuck nugget had left the card saying we missed you and have left them in the back garden ON TOP OF THE BOX OF BOOKS

needless to say, i called amazon a few days later and said "where is my stuff?" and they said "you've signed for them on wednesday"
"that's strange, i've only just come back from holiday as i ordered them when i was in india"
"but your signature is on the paperwork"
"i'm sure you are mistaken as i do not have 8000 mile long arms"
"um"<embarresed pause>"sorry, well get another lot sent out to you, sorry to have troubled you"
the books went to the local charity shop but they were fucked as they'd been out in the rain for a good few days and the pages were stuck together
Old 30-05-2007, 08:22 PM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Well I recon that right out of order

That could have been some critical "data" on them discs, somebody could be really relying on that, hence someone sending it next day and you taking the day off to receive it

The sender may even have gone out of his way and say got up early to send it to make sure you got it on time

As for the dog, maybe you should "introduce" the postie to him let them BOTH know what their jobs are meant to be pmsl

Must say I get on really well with my postie, she always makes sure I get my deliveries lol

Steve
Old 30-05-2007, 08:36 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'm a 'postie' and I was gonna go into a long essay on why you are a cunt.. and your talking out your arse. But then I read he was in a van and not on foot or a bike, so yeah he probably is a lazy fook.

BUT I doubt it's your regular guy... we now work a 5 day week, which means that one day a week, your regular guy will have someone cover him, and due to cuts in man power chances are that it's someone that may not even know the round, hence him rushing about not doing the job correctly.

Don't worry we're going on strike soon so you wont get fuk all.
Old 30-05-2007, 08:48 PM
dreamin
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i deliver parcels , and do u really think that we would knock on ur door and go without leaving the parcel. If i dont deliver a parcel i DO leave a card and just have to go back the next day and then take it to the nearest P/O after that so its in my interest to get rid of the bloody things, that does not mean i would launch anything over a fence be it a roll of bubble wrap or "fragile" box!!!!!!

the other day i could hear music playin in a house and tried bangin on the door loudly but still no bloody answer so u just cant win , i even tried a neighbour but they "didnt talk"
Old 30-05-2007, 08:57 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by dreamin
i deliver parcels , and do u really think that we would knock on ur door and go without leaving the parcel. If i dont deliver a parcel i DO leave a card and just have to go back the next day and then take it to the nearest P/O after that so its in my interest to get rid of the bloody things, that does not mean i would launch anything over a fence be it a roll of bubble wrap or "fragile" box!!!!!!

the other day i could hear music playin in a house and tried bangin on the door loudly but still no bloody answer so u just cant win , i even tried a neighbour but they "didnt talk"
Originally Posted by GTechR
I'm a 'postie' and I was gonna go into a long essay on why you are a cunt.. and your talking out your arse. But then I read he was in a van and not on foot or a bike, so yeah he probably is a lazy fook.

BUT I doubt it's your regular guy... we now work a 5 day week, which means that one day a week, your regular guy will have someone cover him, and due to cuts in man power chances are that it's someone that may not even know the round, hence him rushing about not doing the job correctly.

Don't worry we're going on strike soon so you wont get fuk all.
First off you two it wasnt my regular postie as i got my normal mail at 8 oclock this morning followed by my dog trying to kill the postman as he does every morning or when ANYONE knocks on the door....

Now this morning at a later date when i popped to my car on my drive the card that says sorry we missed you was laying on the floor near my front door so the lazy shitcunt couldnt even be bothered to put the card in my door just drop it all of 3 steps before it

I'm not saying all royal mail people are lazy etc as i'm not that interested but the fella this morning clearly couldn't be fucking bothered to walk an extra 3 steps to my door and knock let alone put the sorry we missed you card through my letterbox

So you two seem cool this fella is a cunt

Martin
Old 30-05-2007, 09:02 PM
dreamin
PassionFord Post Whore!!

couldn't be fucking bothered to walk an extra 3 steps to my door and knock let alone put the sorry we missed you card through my letterbox

aaahhh this is the lee evans gag but ur right , we use agency too and lets say they arent the most entusiastic about doin it properly
Old 30-05-2007, 09:06 PM
S2martin

Originally Posted by dreamin
couldn't be fucking bothered to walk an extra 3 steps to my door and knock let alone put the sorry we missed you card through my letterbox

aaahhh this is the lee evans gag but ur right , we use agency too and lets say they arent the most entusiastic about doin it properly
Actually i don't know the Lee Evens gag

But i stepped out of my street door and took 2-3 steps towards my car and the card was on the floor... no time on it no date on it etc just my name and wait 24 hours and the long number on the bottom

Thats why i said not all of them are cooonts just the fella who felt lazy this morning
Old 30-05-2007, 09:08 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

See your both in essex, what time was you delivering this morning dreamin?

Only kidding mate
Old 30-05-2007, 09:16 PM
dreamin
PassionFord Post Whore!!

GTechR
hahahaha, i work for parcel force , and i was in aveley and s/ockenden today oh and chadwell + a few other areas

S2martin
here u go m8 http://youtube.com/watch?v=fMI3m6WDgn0, ffw to 1min 20