General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Repossed House Question?

Search this Thread

Old 26-05-2007, 05:55 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repossed House Question?

Would any one know if it were possible to find out who the previous owners were in debt to and sneak in with a crafty offer?

Is this possible?
Is it legal?

What are the downfalls? I guess being repossed means the actual house is black listed?

Any advice or experiences on this guys.

Cheers
Old 26-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

my friend bought a repossessed house at auction, and no its not blacklisted as they got a mortgage for it

it went to sealed bids though

Sarah
Old 26-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

repossesed houses aint blacklisted as they are sold on to cover the debt in full

due to that reason its not blacklisted

also the fact that PEOPLE are blacklisted and NOT property
Old 26-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !

also the fact that PEOPLE are blacklisted and NOT property
thankyou for that, it annoys me when people reckon their houses are blacklisted, i always argue that its PEOPLE not PROPERTY too

Sarah
Old 26-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

you talking from experience too

theres a GOOD reason why i known the answer to this question

oh and be warned,, housing places get first refusal before it goes to auction
Old 26-05-2007, 07:20 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

If you get it, expect baliffs to be calling

You will most likely get that but easily sorted.

Make sure you change all the locks when you get it if you do.

My neighbours bought theres as a repo, saved around 20k of the market value.
Old 26-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate we got our place and there was squaters living in the place,,, ive been work up on saturdays with the old bill with warrants and one fucking day i came back from work to find CID outside and they was about to take me away cause i couldnt find my passport and had NO id to prove i wasnt the name they came to arrest for not attending court,,,, its only cause my missus came home and gave me my passport where she hid it so i wouldnt loose it

we STILL get letters from courts, bailifs, london transport, dvla where the fuckers keep using this address,,, infact when we first came here we recived dhss giros that we binned and one cunt came out of prison trying to scare my missus to give him hes letters when i came back from the shop

so trust me letters from a bailif is fuck all

Trending Topics

Old 26-05-2007, 09:15 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

we STILL get letters from courts, bailifs, london transport, dvla where the fuckers keep using this address,,, infact when we first came here we recived dhss giros that we binned and one cunt came out of prison trying to scare my missus to give him hes letters when i came back from the shop
Old 26-05-2007, 09:47 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

fooook me that ain't good
Old 26-05-2007, 10:58 PM
BigMouthBillyBass
Advanced PassionFord User

Just check they havent shit behind the radiators before you sign

If my house was getting repossessed (too many s's there im sure) i'm sure i'd something along those lines....or hide kippers under the floorbaords
Old 26-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 167 Likes on 146 Posts

My first house was a repo and it went to sealed bids , NASTY way of doing business and even though I was not the highest bidder I still got the house The Abbey National wanted their money quick so I bullshitted them and told them I was a cash buyer I had to complete within a month and the cunts at the TSB waited to the last day before giving me the OK on the mortgage
After buying the house there were no problems at all with bailiffs etc.

Mark
Old 27-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by L33 BYT

mate thats noting, it was her old man how got us the place, he bought a block of flats with 30 flats in it to gut and redo and also our flat with nusience sitting tennats ( squaters) and we turned ( her dad, her uncle, her dads partners and me) and with 2k that i was told we was gonna pay em to leave and we was all having a laugh and a joke inthe cafe before hand ect

anyway we knock on the door and his partner indroduces us as there new landlords and we would like them to move on, some polish lad says in broken english about squaters rights and so her old man grabs SOMETHING that hes find to had in the room and puts it through the window says something like "theres your rights, you wanna follow em or get dressed and piss off"

yes we shite our selves when we moved in,, and we never moved in for 3 months

and yes i was also shitting myself,, but the 2k paied for my sofas ect as he let me keep it

the worst thing was her old man went from a normal bloke ripping the piss in to a fucking head case

but we got a cheepp flat for it and the letters dont bother us,,, theres been a few moments though and ive even had a bloke kicking my front door at 5am to get in,,,, i was about to open him up on my door step till i discovered it was my neighbour pissed as fuck, really anoyed his missus has changed the locks cause he went out on the piss and then wondered what i was doing in his fucking house

TOSSER WENT TO THE WRONG FUCKING DOOR ,,,, that was intersting as i was naked apart from a pink silk bathrobe holdomg a samori sword behind the door where he cant see it and hestrying to get in the fucking door thinking im up to something

all i can say was if this place wasnt so fucking cheep no cunt would live here
Old 27-05-2007, 12:20 AM
BigMouthBillyBass
Advanced PassionFord User

I'm in a rented house and have been for over 2 years and we still get letters and phone calls demanding money for previous tenants, a couple by all accounts that went sour

I used to just put them back in the postbox but got sick of it so started opening some of them. one was from a county court down south somewhere over an unpaid debt of around £10k, i phoned them and said they have moved and gave them details of landlord in case they left forwarding address and the bird on the phone gave me a fucking earful for opening other peoples post
Old 27-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by BigMouthBillyBass
I'm in a rented house and have been for over 2 years and we still get letters and phone calls demanding money for previous tenants, a couple by all accounts that went sour

I used to just put them back in the postbox but got sick of it so started opening some of them. one was from a county court down south somewhere over an unpaid debt of around £10k, i phoned them and said they have moved and gave them details of landlord in case they left forwarding address and the bird on the phone gave me a fucking earful for opening other peoples post
belive it or not i had that off the police,,, i was also told its not against the law to send letters to other peoples address's but its a offence to open other peoples mail

i called them to say theres a few cars registered at my address and i would like to tell them the reg's ect

i aint bothered since though die to the bitch telling me IM the fucking criminal