General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Theiving scum grrrr

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 10:46 AM
pollocks
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Theiving scum grrrr

well this morning my mum comes in and asks for the keys to my car (saxo vts) and i gave her tyhem to move it out the way so she could get hers out and she then comes back in saying "Did you lock your car last night ?" to which i said yes only to go out side and look at the car and my mum managed to miss this :

you'd have thought it would send alarm bells ringing when the back seat is pulled forwards and the seats are forwards etc etc and the cars unlocked but no shes gone and jumped in moved the car and am now waiting for the police to turn up they said they'd be here withing th hour but who knows about that

am just glad that nothing has gone missing as me been silly and knackered after coming back from riding i left my dainese top and helmet in the car and the face on the stereo

but everything has been left un touched i just need to have a word with my mate sean who works for vw as a body work guy and get him to sort it out i needed him to sort a few little things out any how

but this has just fooked me off especially the attitude of the mothers boy friend saying that he bought a stereo off a guy for £15 felt like putting him on the floor for buying shit off these scum
Old 07-05-2007, 10:49 AM
pollocks

just realised that my bag has been knicked from in the car and it had a few expensive bits in it from work which i left in there stupidly
Old 07-05-2007, 10:52 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

wankers mate, nothing is safe is it
Old 07-05-2007, 10:59 AM
pollocks

no and its ironic that the remote went dead friday and i didn't have a chance to pick any batterys up yet d'oh and cause the bike rack was on i didn't put it in the garage as i was been lazy my fault completely
Old 07-05-2007, 11:34 AM
BigMouthBillyBass

shite news mate, where in west yorks are you ?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:38 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bad news that m8,shame you never caught them,unfortunately you will just get a a crime number and end being simply another statistic in the car crime figures.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:49 AM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats bad news mate i hope you find out who done it and give the scum
a good kicking
Old 07-05-2007, 12:28 PM
pollocks

well the police have been taken all the details and csi type o people have been and dusted everything for prints and that stuff don't come off my glasses lol

i have asked a couple of people around my way to find out who it was and i do hope i find out as i really don't wanna have to buy another saw at 80 quid

but i managed to fix the alarm with a new set of batterys lol so thats all good and ave duck taped the lock into the door for the time been so if it happens again i just hope the alarm will put the little fuckers off and that am near by to catch em but i won't be leaving anything in the car from now on

Billy i'm in Dalton in Huddersfield its a bit of a rough area but i live in the better side and ave been here 6 months and this is the first of any crime i've witnessed and not heard of anything else but i think its a bad sign when the csi lass walks from round the corner where they had done another one over
Old 07-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Jimboxr4x4

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

pollocks
i didn't put it in the garage as i was been lazy my fault completely
Not your fault mate. Don't blame yourself. Not everyone thinks like these theiving scum.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:45 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear that mate, we have ti here everytime the HORSEFAIR is on with the pikeys shitbagfuckheaddimwitinbreds as well.
Still at least the good old rozzers take the time to consfiscte a few vehicles as easy pickings, they park a ANPR "CAMPER VAN" down the road leading up to it, and have fuel testers there as well so the works he he!!
Anyway hope you get it sorted out ok.
tabetha
Old 07-05-2007, 01:56 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

you can get a tool which will make the hole round and flat again, then it's just a question of paint and fixed again

but shouldn't have to waste time, effort and money on it in the first palce
Old 07-05-2007, 02:10 PM
lucasdemoley
Part of the Furniture

Unlucky dude, i hate it when these things happen, really anoys me.

Im at uni in reading and have ahd my car done over twice, i am probibly about £2k down because of these thefts and the police didnt even bother to come out to my car, yet alone dust or anything. One was ina cinema carpark under cctv and they wouldnt even look at the footage, cunts.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:19 PM
pollocks

Originally Posted by dojj
you can get a tool which will make the hole round and flat again, then it's just a question of paint and fixed again

but shouldn't have to waste time, effort and money on it in the first palce
i have a mate who works for VW as a body work guy and hes pretty damn good so i'll have him look at it as i want a couple of other things sorted as the clips for the front arch of the body kit has rotted through so it needs doing too as well as the cracked front bumper and the tailgate ben scuffed all over from the bike rack

so its gonna cost me a bit any how but its gonna cost a bit more now