General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fox hunting...

Search this Thread

Old 16-09-2004, 03:57 PM
zoso11
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox hunting...

Ok everyone heres something a lil different..

What do we think about fox hunting, me personally i thinks its sick, cruel and a outdated toffs game. Im sure once we got a few posts goin it will set my fox hunting ban speach off.. but lets get a few opinions..

Also about the while fiasco in the commons yesterday, what do we all think of that!
Old 16-09-2004, 04:00 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

wild panther huntings better
Old 16-09-2004, 04:01 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Should be fooken banned. they do it for rfun not necessity, and letting the dogs rip it appart....

Should only be able to kill foxes if they come near your land and kill chickens etc...with a gun. Quick, relatively uncruel way of killing them. either that or they should just protect the chickens better
Old 16-09-2004, 04:01 PM
zoso11

lol..

any serious posts also considered
Old 16-09-2004, 04:02 PM
PF Ben
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's an anagram for the hunting crowd - C.U.N.T.S. 'Nuff said, won't say any more as I feel very strongly about this sort of thing.

Ben
Old 16-09-2004, 04:03 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by PF Ben
Here's an anagram for the hunting crowd - C.U.N.T.S. 'Nuff said, won't say any more as I feel very strongly about this sort of thing.

Ben
aye, me too
Old 16-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Should ban it.
They say people will lose job's if they do, tuff shit, get another job like normal people have to.
They say that the dog's will be no good as they are pack trained, let them do a dog hunt with their dog's until theres none left.

Fuck em toff cunts
Old 16-09-2004, 04:04 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah dont agree with it at all but they aint gonna stop it cause me or you dont like it lifes a bastard but what can we realy do about it
Old 16-09-2004, 04:05 PM
zoso11

Originally Posted by JAP CRAP
Should be fooken banned. they do it for rfun not necessity, and letting the dogs rip it appart....

Should only be able to kill foxes if they come near your land and kill chickens etc...with a gun. Quick, relatively uncruel way of killing them. either that or they should just protect the chickens better
Good point, i understand a farmer needs to protect his live stock, but does 2/300+ dogs and 100+ horsebacked toffs need to carry out this job. and even when the fox gets away they only dig out its burrow!

Question.. why do you never get working class ppl fox hunting?

Might not reply for a few hrs as im on work!
Old 16-09-2004, 04:07 PM
AlexD
Post Miester !

I have lived in the country all my life. Hunting with dogs is a very old fashioned way of life that only a few people usually participate in. Its is however a bit barbarick in today's society tbh...

With regards to killing foxes, they are a pest and will give thro anything if they fancy whats inside, and they do not kill jusy one, they will kill the lot, then take one. I can speak from personnel experience ! It aint nice finding it !!....

Al...
Old 16-09-2004, 04:07 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

big g way out of order it aint the dogs fault is it for fucks sake a dog is trained to do a job aint its fault is it
Old 16-09-2004, 04:10 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

zoso11, no it doesnt mate, which is what i have said in my reply

yeah, fuck their jobs.

If they ban it and people still do it maybe i'll just have to go down there, 12 bore the fuckers up
Old 16-09-2004, 04:11 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lets do em
Old 16-09-2004, 04:13 PM
AlexD
Post Miester !

Al..
Old 16-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by cossiecrew
big g way out of order it aint the dogs fault is it for fucks sake a dog is trained to do a job aint its fault is it
They say the dogs will be rendered useless if fox hunting is banned, like they say foxes are a pest and useless, let the sick cunts have a final fling by doing the same to their dogs, ooops, cant do that, its inhumane
Old 16-09-2004, 04:14 PM
jamieslittleracer

i may be putting my life on the line here but i myself hunt. its something which is very easy to sit back and critisize from the outside but those anti hunting often dont have an informed viewpoint. im not saying that killing animals is right, im a vegetarian and dont like the thought of eating meat, but they dont always so it for the foxes, foxes do wreak havoc on a lot of land killing other animals and this is a tradition (of which very few are left of this country now) and i feel proud of our heritage and i think its something that we should respect as as something our ancestors did. i can think of a lot more cruel things that people do to animals. fishing isnt exctly humane either... and the hounds are trained in how to kill the foxes quickly, and to be fair i know that my hunt catches on average 71/2 foxes per season (sept to march). i realise that there isnt much argument to protect hunting, as in black and white it seems like its a group of upper class people 'tally-hoing' across the country side and getting their hounds to tear apart innocent foxes... but to be fair, we kill spiders cos we are scared of them, we kill mice cos we dont like them in our house, we dont worry about the odd ant we trod on, a wasp doesnt stand a hope in hell of being allowed to linger in our presence... its all relative....
Old 16-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Katie you say your hunt kills 7/12 foxes per season.

That does seem to be a great help in controlling these pests
Old 16-09-2004, 04:24 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

jamieslittleracer, dont chat bollocks. we used to cut peoples heads and arms of for stealing. should we start doing that again

Like you say, there isnt much of an argument for it, hence why it should be band.

You'll just have to play more croquet on sundays instead
Old 16-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

IMO it should be banned!!!!! it done by Toffs and they think they are above the law!!!! just look at them on the TV so out of the real way of life its untrue!!!!
Old 16-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Yes but i dont chase wasps mice with dogs while riding on a horse do I

Now illegal immgrant hunting maybe we use the dogs to that in France stop the fuckers cominh here
Old 16-09-2004, 04:28 PM
jamieslittleracer

Originally Posted by Less
Katie you say your hunt kills 7/12 foxes per season.

That does seem to be a great help in controlling these pests
7 1/2 foxes per season... on average... i know what ur saying, but they rarely do catch foxes... and i guess i will be the first to stand up and admit it isnt all about killing the foxes, and yes you could say why not drag hunt, and many do....

but when you wake up on a cold morning, get the horses ready and everyone is in their hunting kit and the horses are all jumping around and then when you get out there and you hear the horn and you jump all the fences with mud splattering you and its freezing...

its hard to understand.... and sympathise with i guess, but it means a lot to a hell of a lot of people.... englands become so americanised and culture and heritage is something thats so scarce nowadays....

to be quite honest and this sounds so so harsh, but in this world there are hell of a lot more importnant things than a few foxes being killed...

im sorry i know ive stuck my neck out here but i did want to show the other side of the argument...

xx
Old 16-09-2004, 04:31 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its got nothing to do with losing out heritage or becoming americanised. its just about animal cruelty. simple.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:32 PM
DannyC

jamieslittleracer, dont chat bollocks. we used to cut peoples heads and arms of for stealing. should we start doing that again
In my opinion yes we should cut peoples hands of for stealing!!!

I myself grew up in a rural background and I don't see why people from the Cities should dictate to the rural people on what they should and shouldn't do!!

There are many things which go on in farming life which aren't necessariliy nice (i.e. drowning kittens and killing bulls etc etc... but it doesn't mean we should ban it!!)

How about the city deals with its own problems first like Global Warming and the Homeless before they start worrying about foxes!!!

BTW I am not a hunter myself!!
Old 16-09-2004, 04:35 PM
John Laverick
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by DannyC
In my opinion yes we should cut peoples hands of for stealing!!!

I myself grew up in a rural background and I don't see why people from the Cities should dictate to the rural people on what they should and shouldn't do!!

There are many things which go on in farming life which aren't necessariliy nice (i.e. drowning kittens and killing bulls etc etc... but it doesn't mean we should ban it!!)

How about the city deals with its own problems first like Global Warming and the Homeless before they start worrying about foxes!!!

BTW I am not a hunter myself!!
Sorry that reply was by me...the computer was in the wrong login
Old 16-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Right please take this comment in the context its meant

So if the BNP got elected and they said oh lets go get paki killing (noit my vuew but an example to prove a point).So could I then use then the same agruement theres a lot more things to worry about than few people being killed

No coz the above statement is offensivce and holds no water

Same as therer only foxes so whats it matter
Old 16-09-2004, 04:40 PM
jamieslittleracer

its got nothing to do with losing out heritage or becoming americanised. its just about animal cruelty. simple.
but thats just it... its not just that simple. its not just about animal cruelty. this is going to sound so fucking harsh i will probably get banned but unless you have grown up in that society and appreciate that culture you quite possilby wont understand or appreciate why people do this. i am NOT saying you are not.

for every fox saved i reckon there will be well over a couple of thousand hounds that have to be killed... as they will have nowhere to go... unless all those anti hunting people would care to rehome the hounds? there are hundreds of thousands of hounds all over the country... whats going to happen to them?

and no.. i dont think we should bring back the stocks etc... of course not. but how many people have place mats with scenes of a a boxing day hunt? or on tankards? or paintings? it IS culture its tradition. its just so many people dont learn about our culture in england they tend to spend too damned long in mcdonalds.
Chappatty
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Jap Crap why do own a shotgun(if you really do) if you dont hunt?

Kind of contradictive dont you think.

I think there are far more important things to be worrying about to be honest......illegal imigrants coming over here and fruadulantly taking benifits, now thats a cause you should put you shotgun towards

JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what a bunch o shit. do you expect us to have 2 governments? one for the city and 1 for the countryside???

anyway. Mp's dont just come from the city people from the country ARE allowed to be MP's you know

Its got fuck all to do with where your from. We have one set of human rights laws and 1 set of animal rights. Its cruelty to animals, therefore it should be banned...AS SHOULD drowning kittens etc
Old 16-09-2004, 04:45 PM
jamieslittleracer

Originally Posted by Less
Right please take this comment in the context its meant

So if the BNP got elected and they said oh lets go get paki killing (noit my vuew but an example to prove a point).So could I then use then the same agruement theres a lot more things to worry about than few people being killed

No coz the above statement is offensivce and holds no water

Same as therer only foxes so whats it matter
Less of course im not saying that. that is taking it out of context and thats completely irrational. you cant base an argument on a tiny proportion of the population who are extremists. 99% of people that hunt are upstanding citizens who you would quite happily associate yourself with. im not justifying killing the foxes, of which very few ARE killed. However loose you may feel their justification for the killing of farm animals by the foxes, it is still there.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:45 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

jamieslittleracer, Culling them just to spite people who have banned it would really show the ignorance of the people

If a fox is being a problem to the farmers livelyhood and killing chickens, fine either shoot it or find a way to better protect the chickens.

Chappatty, doubt the animal rights people will mind too much about the CLAY pidgeons
Old 16-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Chappatty

Jap Crap why do own a shotgun(if you really do) if you dont hunt?

Kind of contradictive dont you think.

I think there are far more important things to be worrying about to be honest......illegal imigrants coming over here and fruadulantly taking benifits, now thats a cause you should put you shotgun towards

Old 16-09-2004, 04:48 PM
jamieslittleracer

Its cruelty to animals, therefore it should be banned...AS SHOULD drowning kittens etc
...as should fising? and testing on animals? and fly swatting, and wasp killing, and thoretically you shouldnt really drive your car cos it kills the fish too due to pollution? and what about your nike trainers made by children who get paid fuck all? and your chocolate bars? and i suppose you have never trodden on an ant even though you saw it? or squashed a spider cos your girlfriend is scared shitless?

and obviously every steak or burger you eat is going to come from a humanely killed animal who has lived a long and happy life frolicking in the field in the sunshine?

its all relative.
Chappatty

Jap Crap-so you can honestly say you own a shot gun and have never shot an animal?
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Foxhunting is sick.

If Fox's need to be culled due to them being a pest then they should be shot.

And if you really think that chasing 1 fox over about 20 fields and then finally have it ripped limb from limb by a pack of dogs then you really are a cunt.

I can only hope something as shit as that happens to them.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You kill it for sport,you eat it.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:51 PM
jamieslittleracer

Originally Posted by Stoo
do u eat flies and ants?
Old 16-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

So in the same way killing pidgeons by stoning them to death hey there only pidgeons.Yes it would help keep the population down.

But there are far more modern effective ways to do it.

Its has feck all to with telling people in the country how to run their lives
Old 16-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jamieslittleracer
Originally Posted by Stoo
do u eat flies and ants?
Do i use horses and packs of dogs to rip them apart and give them a truly horrible death 'if' i wanted to kill fly's or ants?No.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:56 PM
jamieslittleracer

no of course not. but some kid pissing around in the park throwing stones at pigeons isnt the same... maybe in principle from an outsiders view, but this is a situation that you cant simple look at it in black and white. the foxes are killed outright by the hounds, and they arent attacked by hundreds of slavering dogs... its not like that, you get a ver biased viewpoint from what anti hunting people show you. but if you feel so strong about this why dont you go campaigning about the pigeons and the fish and all the otehr animals too? you cant concentrate all this so called animal cruelty thing on foxes because its well publicised and you basis of your argument has been well documented by others, if you truly believe in it then support all animal cruelty, even when a little kid pulls the wings off a fly when hes playing cos hes things its funny.
Old 16-09-2004, 04:58 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chappatty, na mate. dont even own one Was a hollow threat to show my feelings on the subject

jamieslittleracer, insect killing is exempt from the law

o and I just thought, drowning kittens is illegal under the animal rights act . you would probably get fined and banned from owning animals if you were proven doing that.

Quick Reply: Fox hunting...