General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

MADRods engine dies on Dyno again.

Search this Thread

Old 20-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by martin-reyland
Originally Posted by ThePH
Originally Posted by RichardPON
So rumours that a few select people in Basingstoke or wherever have heard are facts?
Dont mind being called an aragant little Bastard cos thats me, but a liar I aint, Have a merry Crimbo Rich.
As you don't mind...

Rod you are an arrogant little bastard!! Merry Christmas, I hope santa properly unloads his sack at your place
Merry Crimbo Martin all the best.
Rod .
Old 20-12-2006, 09:44 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThePH
Originally Posted by bud-weis
......if Rod used a different tuner to you would you still have the same opinion? get your MAD blinkers off for one second.

EVERYBODY on this site was excited with/for Rod when he broke 200mph....ever since he hasn't shut up about it and has constantly put other people down, the support Martin gets is because he comes across with no attitude at all,he answers questions/posts pictures and generally shares the experience with us....he doesn't have people watching the site i'm sure,and doesn't make up rumours either

Rod needs a bit more grace IMO
Call me anything you like but not that I make things up please.

MAD blinkers again, so funny.I would not own the Fastest Cossie ever without those Blinkers mate, just stop & think about that.

Why get excited over what I achieve mate get out there & achieve something yourself, Without me only Martin is likely to push the boundaries, When I read on the front cover of a mag that a certain car is set to break all Cosworth records, thats what motivates me, its a pity others dont get motivated & we could push this Cosworth lark on a long way. Im more motivate & have more drive at 61 than you lads it seems.

Ive only one attitude in life, I try to the best of my ability in everything I do. Your role in life is to Knock people who achieve, I except that, its part of the package, remember the Knockers are about 20 people on this Forum, the rest of the world look at whats been achieved & are interested in how far we can take things.
When my car does finally make it to the Dyno ( Mark changed the Turbo Spec for a bigger one only yesterday ) it will be very special, keep slating me lads, its quite entertaining, but dont knock what has & will be achieved & thats whats important. It would be nice in 10 years time to still hold the Topspeed record & thats how far we will try to push it. If we get beat I will be the first to congratulate the victor & say well fought cos they will have worked hard to beat me & I will know I gave it my best shot.

Back to the Knockers & slaters & to show I hold no malice have a Merry Christmas & come have a chat at the shows.
Rod
If one of your main goals is to own the fastest cossie ever, and you make it one of your highest priorities, then i find that sad imho.

i have far better things to do with my time than trying to be a god to some internet users.

Yes you've got the fastest cossie. yes its an achievement of sorts, but surely you have better things to do with your time than to piss about with cars now? Or is it because you have a "public" to keep happy.

Do you have a wave like the Queen does, to your subjects?

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year
Old 20-12-2006, 09:52 AM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by "ThePH
its a pity others dont get motivated & we could push this Cosworth lark on a long way. Im more motivate & have more drive at 61 than you lads it seems.

Rod
dont confuse motivation and money rod! you spend a LOT more than most who simply want a fast road car. and other peoples motivations ARE different! there are many cossies out there that would out handle yours on a track,annhialate you on a 1/4 mile or beat you easily on a rally stage,does that mean they have more motivation than you?or that they are simply interested in something different? take off YOUR brunters/other runway blinkers occasionally to see other people are achieving and spreading the cosworth name JUST as much as you are.
merry xmas!