General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

SWINDON/SURROUNDING AREAS MEET...please show your support..

Search this Thread

Old 30-09-2006 | 12:15 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Default SWINDON/SURROUNDING AREAS MEET...please show your support..

I posted this in the meets section but felt that if i put in here that more people will see it , please show ur support if u live in the area and would like to put faces to names and talk/look RSs and blueovals Thanks all

The time has come to arrange a meet for the swindon and surrounding areas ie bristol/cheltenham/reading etc myself and Gary (G2 FSR) have been put in charge of the BLUEOVALOWNERSCLUB swindon/bristol group and i think a joint PASSIONFORD meet would be great, basically anyone with a nice ford (doesnt have to be an RS, but Gary and myself would love to see as many RSs as possible come) , there havent been many meets in this area for a long time and i arranged many a meet for the E36COUPE.COM and BM3W.CO.UK sites which turned out to be a total success due to a superb location and secure carpark with seperate parking for the cars which keep the general public cars away so no carpark knocks/dings etc......The location is the BEEFEATER next to the hilton hotel just of J16 of the M4 the pub is fantastic in the summer there is a nice beer garden with lovely bar meals theres a restaurant so if its near a special occastion we can have a slap up meal , theres even a travelodge next door if we have a night out in swindon and people get a little tipsy etc.......please make the effort to show ur support as myself and Gary have spent alot of time and effort in arranging a meet so please post up here if ud be interesed in coming along??..........It will probably be a sat/sun say starting at 12-1pm on the first sat/sun of each month dates tba , thanks all.........pp+gf
Old 30-09-2006 | 04:00 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

I'd be happy to go... but not got a ford
Old 30-09-2006 | 05:38 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

i'll be there , just going to depend on what shift i'm on at the time , is there one next weekend? and have you sorted your suspension yet?
Old 01-10-2006 | 06:06 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

all welcome if u love fods mate ur more than welcome to come along....cheers RWD cossie wil will get in contact with u when the suspension get bought and ready to fit etc.....will have a cht with gary regarding a date in which the first meet will be