General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

So stressed with debt

Search this Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 12:31 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank fook xmas newyears and that bollocks are over had to been worst one yet! couldnt buy any body pressies, go out or bugger all felt like a right bastard to everyone. Instead worked straght threw doing OT in my cleaning job made a bit of money but so depressing staring down toilets and strair wells thinking what if i jump, what if i hang myself what if i take a dump on the directors desk of this big sky high finance exec company or just take a piss in ther pot plants.

Anyways things are ment to be getting better but noooo one of my creditors decided not to accept the payment plan saying "its not enough were sending debt collectors" so now im bricking it, my first day off in months and still cant relax On the plus side i got the shits that will take my mind of this bollocks
Old 16-01-2007, 12:50 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Did you ever sell your car ?

Steve.
Old 16-01-2007, 12:57 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

yea sold it in Oct so regret it costing me more using buses, underground going from job to job
Old 16-01-2007, 01:54 PM
AndyBlackFRST
Advanced PassionFord User

Tell them to take you to court mate.. Have you informed Payplan of this ? They will sort all this out.

I have finished paying off my Ł14.5k debt through payplan so better off now... I know how much the depression hurts knowing you have fook all..
Old 16-01-2007, 02:15 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by CJBear
yea sold it in Oct so regret it costing me more using buses, underground going from job to job
It must of paid off some of your debt though ?

Public transport prices that bad

Steve.
Old 16-01-2007, 02:20 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

Yea i told payplan they told me to stick to my guns and do not cave in and offer larger direct payments to them which i wanted to do to get them off my back. Payplan reckon if i started to give say extra Ł10 a month to them soon they pester me for Ł20 next month more than so on. they rekon it looks bad on me if i offer more money direct to the creditors may think oh his got more money than he said and try screw me even more with extra charges and interest. Cant fucking win so goto sit back an accept the extra Ł567 charges they added in december for hell knows what
Old 16-01-2007, 02:27 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by cossie4i
Originally Posted by CJBear
It must of paid off some of your debt though ?

Public transport prices that bad

Steve.
not really they said hold on to it until the creditors are agreed with a repayment plan and sit on it a bit longer hopefully they will freeze the charges and interest pass the debt onto another debt collection agency then they usually do not add more the balance after thats stable then make over payments as this wont affect how it looks on me and less chance of them pestering me for more money on the regular.

stone me down yes public transport is bad been late 20 times for work with cancellations and buss replacement bullshit and costs more far more than driving even when i added up all charges, tax, fuel, parking, maintannce still more expensive on the public window licker routes.