General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I've Just Gone JAP!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 04:43 PM
maxest
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by bigpower
James.....

I want another sig!!!

LOL
May aswell use mine! They both look identical!
Old 01-08-2006, 05:07 PM
cep23
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Max, we're going in the 2k to National day!!!! We're not sure what we're doing on Sunday now either as Bentley has no sitter for the day
Old 02-08-2006, 07:56 AM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cep23
Max, we're going in the 2k to National day!!!! We're not sure what we're doing on Sunday now either as Bentley has no sitter for the day
You've got a Bentley as well!

You are a greedy couple when it comes to cars!
Old 02-08-2006, 07:57 AM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bigpower
James.....

I want another sig!!!

LOL
Best sort me out some photos then...when it stops raining that is!
Old 02-08-2006, 08:03 AM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by M7 COS
Bumps doing great James thanks.. Got out second main scan on wednesday

Same cannot be said for my golf...im playing wierd lately how about you? when i say wierd i mean like, 14 over on front 9 and 2 over on back and silly things like that
Great news mate. Glad to hear everything's going well.

2 over on the back is good going mate. My golf has been a bit weird like that too recently, shot 82 last week (11 over) and I dropped 7 shots on two holes! I keep playing well for 12 or 14 of the 18 holes, but awful for the other 6 or 4. I can't work out why though!

Sometimes when you have a poor front nine you relax a bit on the back nine and play better. Vice versa when you play well on the front nine you might start thinking about your score too much and tense up and play badly on the back nine.

It's a crazy game!
LOL been very crazy this year! Started off averageing around 14 or 15 over this year(hadnt played in 4 months thru winter) then played well and got my HC down to 11.2 helped by a fantastic 5 over! Since the 5 over ive not shot below 11 and more around the 14 or 15 mark again......does my sodding head in i dont know what im doing. Its getting off the tee thats letting me down...
You're probably better than me now then! My handicap is up to 11.3, it was 9 dead two years ago. These last few years have been a real struggle! I do think I've turned a corner recently though, I'm sure there's some good scores in me just waiting to come out.

Sounds like you're the opposite to me, my long game is pretty good right now but I'm still struggling on and around the greens.
James i just got back from another interesting round. Ive just shot 9 over. I was 11 over after 9 and shot 2 under on the back nine. I know its looking like the back nine is piss but its not its longer Theres one hole that is HARD AS on the front...a tree lind 90degree dogleg par 4 but other than that its same as back...im just struggleing to get started lately 6 and 8 on first 2 holes thats 6 over after 2...

now off 10.7 HC though....ive said ill be down to single figures this year and im bloody determined

OH i eagled a 546 yard par 5 too...was 4ft from hole with second...first one in 4 years
Not the best of starts mate! Great comeback though, I've never shot 2 under for 9 holes before. My brother shot 2 under on the front 9 yesterday but he does play off 5!

Keep going mate you'll get to single figures, it feels great to be a single figure golfer, I'll be back there one day soon I hope.

Always nice to have an eagle in your round, certainly helps your score!

I'm playing tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Our quoting quotes is making this thread huge!
Old 02-08-2006, 09:51 AM
cep23
Regular Contributor

He he, we are, i must admit, but Bentley is the dog
Old 02-08-2006, 12:34 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

He he, we are, i must admit, but Bentley is the dog
Have you also got a cat called Aston?
Old 02-08-2006, 01:46 PM
cep23
Regular Contributor

lol, that was one of the names we thought of if we got another Boxer, or 'Roller'
Old 02-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Bumps doing great James thanks.. Got out second main scan on wednesday

Same cannot be said for my golf...im playing wierd lately how about you? when i say wierd i mean like, 14 over on front 9 and 2 over on back and silly things like that
Great news mate. Glad to hear everything's going well.

2 over on the back is good going mate. My golf has been a bit weird like that too recently, shot 82 last week (11 over) and I dropped 7 shots on two holes! I keep playing well for 12 or 14 of the 18 holes, but awful for the other 6 or 4. I can't work out why though!

Sometimes when you have a poor front nine you relax a bit on the back nine and play better. Vice versa when you play well on the front nine you might start thinking about your score too much and tense up and play badly on the back nine.

It's a crazy game!
LOL been very crazy this year! Started off averageing around 14 or 15 over this year(hadnt played in 4 months thru winter) then played well and got my HC down to 11.2 helped by a fantastic 5 over! Since the 5 over ive not shot below 11 and more around the 14 or 15 mark again......does my sodding head in i dont know what im doing. Its getting off the tee thats letting me down...
You're probably better than me now then! My handicap is up to 11.3, it was 9 dead two years ago. These last few years have been a real struggle! I do think I've turned a corner recently though, I'm sure there's some good scores in me just waiting to come out.

Sounds like you're the opposite to me, my long game is pretty good right now but I'm still struggling on and around the greens.
James i just got back from another interesting round. Ive just shot 9 over. I was 11 over after 9 and shot 2 under on the back nine. I know its looking like the back nine is piss but its not its longer Theres one hole that is HARD AS on the front...a tree lind 90degree dogleg par 4 but other than that its same as back...im just struggleing to get started lately 6 and 8 on first 2 holes thats 6 over after 2...

now off 10.7 HC though....ive said ill be down to single figures this year and im bloody determined

OH i eagled a 546 yard par 5 too...was 4ft from hole with second...first one in 4 years
Not the best of starts mate! Great comeback though, I've never shot 2 under for 9 holes before. My brother shot 2 under on the front 9 yesterday but he does play off 5!

Keep going mate you'll get to single figures, it feels great to be a single figure golfer, I'll be back there one day soon I hope.

Always nice to have an eagle in your round, certainly helps your score!

I'm playing tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Our quoting quotes is making this thread huge!
Dont worry about it james, Kar land Caroline dont normally get so many replies
Old 02-08-2006, 04:07 PM
cep23
Regular Contributor

cheeky bugger