Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Naposim?

Search this Thread

Old 18-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Nobby_Turbocabby
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Naposim?

Hi guys, ive been waiting for my dianbol to arrive from the chap at my gym. They came today but are Naposim?. Ive found out on the ne that they are just another form of dianabol. Now the chap at the gym said take 2-3 tabs for the 1st week and raise it until your taking 8 tabs a day but thats 40mg!. I only thought that 20mg a day was enough? to see some good gains am i right or should i go 30mg a day? also what can i do for a pct?, this is my 1st ever roids course so im still learning lol. Also is milk thistle advisable? cheers Nobby
Old 18-08-2008, 09:49 PM
StuRST
Regular Contributor

yeah milk thistle every day but preferably liv52's or NAC

pct of tamoxifen (nolvadex)

day 1 - 60mg each day
days 2-11 - 40mg each day
days 12-21 - 20mg each day

as an addition you could add a cortisol blocker like IBE X-lean and a natural test booster like cissus drol

thats the pct i personally do and find it works well

for a first course of dbol 25-40mg is a good dose, if you feel the need, try 20mg for the first week to assess tolerances and to see how your body reacts to it, then go straight to your intended max dose - no need to ramp down at the end

run for 4-6 weeks tops

have a read up on muscletalk as well and post some pics on there to make sure they are real as there is so many fake naposims about

HTH
Old 18-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Nobby_Turbocabby
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by StuRST
yeah milk thistle every day but preferably liv52's or NAC

pct of tamoxifen (nolvadex)

day 1 - 60mg each day
days 2-11 - 40mg each day
days 12-21 - 20mg each day

as an addition you could add a cortisol blocker like IBE X-lean and a natural test booster like cissus drol

thats the pct i personally do and find it works well

for a first course of dbol 25-40mg is a good dose, if you feel the need, try 20mg for the first week to assess tolerances and to see how your body reacts to it, then go straight to your intended max dose - no need to ramp down at the end

run for 4-6 weeks tops

have a read up on muscletalk as well and post some pics on there to make sure they are real as there is so many fake naposims about

HTH
cheers mate where do i get this Tamoxifen from?. Ive had a nos and the real 1s apparently have a triangle on and a nipple on the packets which mine have both of. I was going to take 15mg for this week but i think im going to try 20mg do you think thats ok to just jump straight in on??
Old 18-08-2008, 10:05 PM
StuRST
Regular Contributor

yeah that dose will be fine, dbol is a fast acting drug so even if the worst comes to the worst and you dont get on well with the side effects it will be out of your system (sides wise) in approx 24-36 hours after you stop taking it

nolvadex is a POM (prescription only med), primarily used in women with breast cancer to block estrogen, so your need to get it in the same way you got your dbol, its only cheap though

i wouldnt risk starting it til you have all your planned pct meds at hand in case you struggle to get them (you dont want to start getting bitch tits and not be able to get any )

remember to up your water intake to around 2-3L per day, aim for 4000 calories, 35g of protein every 3 hours PLUS protein shakes and DONT drink any alcohol as dbol is hepatoxic
Old 19-08-2008, 11:12 AM
timturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

your a fool 4 months training with a 3 week break now your getting steriods! you allready admitted you dont eat alot! crazy in my eyes
Old 19-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

I agree, lots of good info on here from users but I find this place far to quick to reccommend gear. There are other areas to look at first and tbh non of us know each other indepth enough to know individuals circumstances. This is a car site, you wouldnt go oto muscle talk and ask what turbo and injectors for 400bhp!!!! All IMHO of coarse
Old 19-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by timturbo
your a fool 4 months training with a 3 week break now your getting steriods! you allready admitted you dont eat alot! crazy in my eyes

Exactly. Should be leaving it years not weeks. Waste of time totally.
Old 19-08-2008, 01:19 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Nobbymk4bonus
Hi guys, ive been waiting for my dianbol to arrive from the chap at my gym. They came today but are Naposim?. Ive found out on the ne that they are just another form of dianabol. Now the chap at the gym said take 2-3 tabs for the 1st week and raise it until your taking 8 tabs a day but thats 40mg!. I only thought that 20mg a day was enough? to see some good gains am i right or should i go 30mg a day? also what can i do for a pct?, this is my 1st ever roids course so im still learning lol. Also is milk thistle advisable? cheers Nobby

Get some pics up of the Naps mate. Take 1 pic of them in the blister pasck and 1 or 2 pics of the tab itself............ tell you if its real or not as you dont want to be taking fake gear.....can lead to all sorts of horrible sides.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:45 PM
StuRST
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Kieron
I agree, lots of good info on here from users but I find this place far to quick to reccommend gear. There are other areas to look at first and tbh non of us know each other indepth enough to know individuals circumstances. This is a car site, you wouldnt go oto muscle talk and ask what turbo and injectors for 400bhp!!!! All IMHO of coarse
i do agree with you, maybe i should have looked at his previous posts to see if he said anything about training history before advising him, but then again he had already bought them so is more than likely set on doing them - in that case good advice about a bad decision is better than no advice and doing them anyway
Old 19-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

that too is true and I wasn't knocking anyone in particular, just a general observation. I think I was training a good 4 years before I touched gear. Admittedly I will never be a Dorian but I feel most people that start up and go on the juice quickly don't have their hearts in it anyhow. It's just another fad.

However if someone is intent on using then good advice is needed. Preferably before anything is purchased.

Last edited by Kieron; 19-08-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Nobby_Turbocabby
PassionFord Regular

hi again, in my previous posts i put that ive been training for 4 months its now nearly 6 months ''this time!'' i have been training now for nearly 3 years so i do know abit about the old gym lark. Many of you say im a fool maybe i am maybe im not, i cant eat shitloads as i have a very busy job and have tried and tried to put on weight by eating and taking shakes etc. But if im not hungry i cant eat!?. Ive done a lot of research into this and have spoken to ''lots'' of local peoplewho have advised/ disagreed but at the nd of the day its up to me, i appreciate peoples comments but im going to do a 6 week course if i see and gains thats great im only 10st 9 at the moment so if i put on a stone at the most and then lose half thats still where i want to be at 11 .5 stone im only 5ft 9 so dont want to look like he man! thanks for peoples advise i keep you upto date with how i get on cheers!!
Old 19-08-2008, 09:13 PM
StuRST
Regular Contributor

if you do decide to take them remember they do need enough calories and protein to work, otherwise your likely to just blow up with water retention!!

regardless of the above, if your going to start them, get your pct meds sorted first!!
Old 19-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Steroids arent a wonder drug that will make you that size on their own... you need to eat, sleep and train even better than you normally do and just as hard when you stop or you will lose all the gains anyway.
Go train normally with low reps and high weight and see how you are in another year.
Old 19-08-2008, 10:38 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

[quote=Ollie6RS2;3515283]Steroids arent a wonder drug that will make you that size on their own... you need to eat, sleep and train even better than you normally do quote]

Perfect answer for when on Steroids......So many guys think they will grow without eating loads more and training that much harder. When im juiced I eat around 4000cals a day and consume 350g of protien per day.