Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

creatine kre ?

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2008, 02:23 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default creatine kre ?

taking kre-alkalyne as my capsules turned up.

they recommend 2 a day and 2 before excercise.

yesturday was wheight day #1 so i took 3, one in morning and 2 before excercise.

today i have lots of diahhrear.... now kre alkalyn isnt supposed to give you this, they load if with soda which is a strong alkalyne, so your stomach acid doesnt break the creatine down and turn it into creatinine.

In capsule form, the capsule includes the following formulation:
Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg
Maltodextrin 200 mg
Magnesium Stearate 5 mg
Magnesium Glycerol Phosphate 25 mg
Soda Ash 5-1000 mg
Natural and/or Artificial Flavors 20 mg

What could be causing my ingestion issues ?

thanks
Old 23-01-2008, 10:01 AM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: creatine kre ?

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
taking kre-alkalyne as my capsules turned up.

they recommend 2 a day and 2 before excercise.

Magnesium Stearate 5 mg
Magnesium Glycerol Phosphate 25 mg

These 2 can be known to give tum upsets.

Try a lower dose. 1 tab in the morning and 1 tab at lunch. You will still be getting extra creatine in your body. So many of these companys will say......take 5 tabs a day or load up on creatine for the first 1 week or so, its total bollox! At the end of the day the guy who is using creatine is getting it into his blood, ok not in a higher form as what the company has said (sales tech' to get you to use more of there supplement as you may see results a touch faster by 'loading' up.....but sides ie the squirts, sickness etc can occour when your not used to it)

As above mate...... 2 tabs daily for the first week then up it to 3 tabs for 3-5 days then to reco' dose.

Old 23-01-2008, 03:52 PM
twoblacklines

awesome advice yet agaain

any ideas why they put those two in ?

could i save money long term by buying bicarbonate of soda (soda ash), and creatine mono powder, mixing them and making my own capsules ??? would that work without the magnesium ?

thanks
Old 23-01-2008, 05:49 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

awesome advice yet agaain

any ideas why they put those two in ?

could i save money long term by buying bicarbonate of soda (soda ash), and creatine mono powder, mixing them and making my own capsules ??? would that work without the magnesium ?

thanks
Could be done mate, not heard of it being done though!

Will look into this though as im interested!
Old 25-01-2008, 11:12 PM
twoblacklines

Thanks mate, your a great help

2 more things...

What do you suggest i cycle it, i take 1 capsule ever 12 hours atm and it appears to be working not sure if its just water but i like the look

Shall i just do this everyday or shall i cycle like you do 'roids ?

And if so how many weeks on and off do you suggest ?

Is there any damage caused if used continuously with no cycles ?

thanks alot

oh and can you suggest any back excercises ? my arms are getting bigger and my muscles between my neck and shoulders, but my back ones arent so i dont want to look crooked
Old 26-01-2008, 09:52 AM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

2 more things...

What do you suggest i cycle it, i take 1 capsule ever 12 hours atm and it appears to be working not sure if its just water but i like the look

thanks alot

oh and can you suggest any back excercises ? my arms are getting bigger and my muscles between my neck and shoulders, but my back ones arent so i dont want to look crooked
Take 1 tab @ 8am, next @ 1pm then @ 6pm......se how you feel bud, if you start getting the runs or feel sick then we can drop the dose again.

If your ok with this and dont get any sides then keep with it for 6 weeks.

As with on/off with Creatine its really upto you chap. I would say 6 on 4 off, there again i know some guys at the gym who have been using it for over 2 years without a break!!

As yet chap there is no real proof that Creatine can cause damage. Its still early days in respect it has not been going that long so really dont know. Always a tricky one this as i was talking to a chap who is in his 50's the other month, he has been using the Steroid Dianabol on and off for 25 years and has had no problems....other guys in the gym say they are just waiting for him to drop from a heart attack, lovely way of thinking but you really just dont know!

Back...... Stick to the basics bud..... Chins, as many as you can for 3 sets and rows. 8 reps for 4 sets, from second set upwards should be to failure.
Old 26-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Muzz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

How much did you pay for those mate?

I know a guy who is selling 500grams of Creatine Monohydrate in pure powder form for Ł19.99 and cant help but think he is underselling himself.
Old 26-01-2008, 04:27 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Muzz

I know a guy who is selling 500grams of Creatine Monohydrate in pure powder form for Ł19.99 and cant help but think he is underselling himself.
Ł200 for 5kg then, fantastic price.......be able to get him a load of orders if he wants, be in bulk though, no less than 5kg an order.
Old 26-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Muzz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Default Monohydrate

Godzilla, PM.
Old 26-01-2008, 08:43 PM
twoblacklines

Originally Posted by Muzz

Ł17.99 and free postage. postage stated 7 days, but took 2 and a half weeks
Old 26-01-2008, 08:45 PM
twoblacklines

Originally Posted by godzilla

2 more things...

thanks alot

Take 1 tab @ 8am, next @ 1pm then @ 6pm......se how you feel bud, if you start getting the runs or feel sick then we can drop the dose again.

If your ok with this and dont get any sides then keep with it for 6 weeks.

As with on/off with Creatine its really upto you chap. I would say 6 on 4 off, there again i know some guys at the gym who have been using it for over 2 years without a break!!

As yet chap there is no real proof that Creatine can cause damage. Its still early days in respect it has not been going that long so really dont know. Always a tricky one this as i was talking to a chap who is in his 50's the other month, he has been using the Steroid Dianabol on and off for 25 years and has had no problems....other guys in the gym say they are just waiting for him to drop from a heart attack, lovely way of thinking but you really just dont know!

Back...... Stick to the basics bud..... Chins, as many as you can for 3 sets and rows. 8 reps for 4 sets, from second set upwards should be to failure.
Thanks

i cant do chin ups, as i dont have a bar and im too tall to do them without hitting the ceiling in the workshop / home gym.