Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

N2O Explode

Old 23-12-2006, 10:57 AM
mackers
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N2O Explode

Anyone ever heard of this stuff, its supposed to be a mix of creatine and glutamine, I`ve been recommended it by several people to help my traning. So any views on it? What are creatine etc like on their own?
Old 23-12-2006, 12:23 PM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

i used creatine for a while, stopped and thought I wouldn't notice any difference but did. It certainly helps me get the most form my routine, whether it's placebo I'm not sure but I don't think so.

For instance i find it helps to enable me to finish all my excesses on the day. Say my push day, I do bench then skull crushers then military press. Without creatine I seemed to be a lot less likely to complete all exercises, ie I'd bench 5x5 then skulls and by the time I was going on to military I'd be wasted and struggle from the start.

Now I find I have a lot more stamina as far as moving on to different excesses on the same day goes.

I just use My Protein for stuff online, good service. I have the Creatine CEE tablets though as it tastes shocking.

I also bought some glutamine as I was feeling run down all the time during recovery, not too sure on that though as I've been layed off for a couple of weeks after a dodgy back.
Old 23-12-2006, 03:28 PM
mackers

thanks mate, is there any bad effects of using these such things? I think I`ll try the N2O as now my routines are full of supersets I`m struggling sometimes.
Old 27-12-2006, 07:29 PM
fast_ford_uk
PassionFord Regular

you might feel slightly dizzy after taking creatine for the first time
Old 29-12-2006, 06:59 PM
badboy rs

i ve used loads of bsn products and they seem to work if your diet is good.
Old 29-12-2006, 09:08 PM
mackers

glad to hear that badboyrs, my diet is spot on at the min. Just enjoying a week off now and when I get back training next week I`ll order some up at the gym
Old 29-12-2006, 09:38 PM
M.A.D.RST
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been using BSN NO Explode

I have done the full 12 weeks of it now, so now im off it for 4..............great stuff to be honest

I had tried other well known creatines before and didnt get anything from them so didnt bother for a while until a friend recommended this, and yes it does work.......................well for me it does anyway

http://www.affordablesupplements.co....oducts_id=2188
Old 26-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Adam_BlackRS
Ex Ford Man

I'm also using BSN NO Explode

Brilliant stuff, proper gets you worked up and defo makes a difference down the gym. I used to run out of energy so quickly but its really making a difference in my energy. I'm on my 6th week of using it.

Defo recommend it... Grape favour is the best
Old 27-04-2007, 11:40 AM
AJcos

I've been using NO Explode for months now and swear by the stuff, gives you the pump you get at the end of training before you've even started, also gives you the energy to get down the gym when you sometimes cant be arsed. I also recommend AMPED NOS, this is just basically the same but different make, it's definately better though!