Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

A Weird One

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Muzz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Weird One

I seem to have a problem currently with my weight sessions .

One day I will be doing my work out just fine, lifting the same weights as I always do with no problems at all. The next session I might not be able to lift fuck all.

I thought it may be something to do with energy levels so had a banana and a choccy bar before I went for a session the other day (To give me both slow and fast release energy) and that didnt seem to solve it, and nor did giving myself more rest between sessions.

Anyone have any ideas?? It is really starting to wind me up....
Old 12-08-2006, 04:39 PM
DaveMCMkIII
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First thing I would consider is rest. Are you finding this on days when you are training the following day?What does your training consist of? how is it arranged (i.e. times per week, duration etc)?How long have you been training?

In my opinion your programme is probably not arrranged correctly, meaning you are not getting enough recovery, or are training too intensely during particular sessions.