Shows & Track Days Advertise and arrange your shows and track days in here.

Rs owners regional clubs and their demanding boss (rsoc)

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 07:35 PM
icekoub
PASSION FORD NORTH LONDON

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Rs owners regional clubs and their demanding boss (rsoc)

Wow the "RS owners club" must really be doing well as your advertising on here,since we went independant we came on here as we dont belong to the rsoc,
everyone has relised how big the ESSEX RSOC really are and have followed or copied,
we have been slagged off in that crap mag Rallye news by the small group SE ESSEX,(ex ESSEX RSOC members who wanted to run the club for themselves and not for our members)when we have not said a word about any other group, we have changed our emblem etc and moved on,so to all you regional groups that take a bite at us all the time,just relise where we are,how big we are,or come down to our meet and maybe slag us off to our faces...thought not ! I can only appologise to the clubs that have not said a word bout us,but its about time the Original and very independant ESSEX RSOC take a swipe back !!
As far as i can see we aint never going back as the punters dont want to,we have spent money changing logos , banners ,flags, as we were told to do so and not use their RS logo ...
They took our money then kicked us out,and their crap policies on memberships !!
Take a leaf out of our book and relise that you dont need the RS owners...move on and become bigger and better.. and whats yours is yours, and that includes the money your punters put in...

Sorry,this had to be said...we have been slagged off on the rs site...
and one more thing....
PEOPLE SAY THERE IS NOT AN ESSEX RSOC CLUB on the rs owners site,i can assure you we are prob one of the biggest RS clubs in britain !!

ESSEX RSOC WILL LIVE ON FOR YEARS TO COME, 20 YRS +

Take care of your clubs ! Alexis, ESSEX RSOC

This thread is on behalf of our proud club and its members
Old 10-06-2010, 07:42 PM
VicRS500
Not a very good poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i support u alex hunny ok even tho i have not been down to any meets so far for a while due to family stuff i am backing u alex see ya soon hunny take care love viks xxx

Last edited by VicRS500; 10-06-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:44 PM
icekoub

We dont want to go back !!!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:50 PM
rscabrio
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Well said mate we do better now than when was with the main group and it's hardly like were falling apart ya can see that from the loyalty off the members and the size off our stands good work alex keep it up mate and two fingers to the main club and there crap policys
Old 10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

im an rs member and i think my local group are all knobs...well the one`s that ive dealt with anyway.

im a passionford nut through and through and the guys/gals are great..imo.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:53 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

I Believe all they are doing is making it hard for the people who like or might like the RS of the future to not bother or look to other cars !
And i mean the Ford RS Owners club not essex get sort a region track day show show them !
Old 10-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Paulzs
Part of the Furniture

You have my support even though its difficult to get down as work nites, you have turned the club around Alex a credit to you your a fair person and the reports i read its a good club with good people.

Paul
Old 10-06-2010, 07:55 PM
LloydyRS
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

All hail Essex RSOC for liking my blue wheels

Well some of you anyway, I think the Essex RSOC runs better as an independant and with popadopulus in charge.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:08 PM
rscabrio

Lmao well said lloydy
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
THEDMAN

Dummy Spat!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

You're a big club and you've got a good thing going I've been over to your meets which are very good and will continue to do so would love to see some of you over at the Middx meet too giving us some support

please don't tar each regional group with the same brush though Middx crew are a good bunch and they have me at the head of the table these days

I'm not one who gets invloved in any type of politricks, the people, the cars, the shows and the social events are whats important to me, nothing else

good luck, keep it going and I'll see you all soon

'Lucky Luciano'
Old 10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by THEDMAN
Dummy Spat!
Sure have mr finger happy !!!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:21 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
You're a big club and you've got a good thing going I've been over to your meets which are very good and will continue to do so would love to see some of you over at the Middx meet too giving us some support

please don't tar each regional group with the same brush though Middx crew are a good bunch and they have me at the head of the table these days

I'm not one who gets invloved in any type of politricks, the people, the cars, the shows and the social events are whats important to me, nothing else

good luck, keep it going and I'll see you all soon

'Lucky Luciano'
Cheers Bud,will get a crew of us and come down to you and show support for your club
Old 10-06-2010, 08:26 PM
RONNIE AMIS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You have my support alex. Even though I havnt been down lately. Been spending most nights getting my car ready for time attack. Will definately be at the next meet,

keep up the good work mate
Old 10-06-2010, 08:27 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by rscabrio
Well said mate we do better now than when was with the main group and it's hardly like were falling apart ya can see that from the loyalty off the members and the size off our stands good work alex keep it up mate and two fingers to the main club and there crap policys
Well said buddy,glad you feel the same

Originally Posted by rsmat
im an rs member and i think my local group are all knobs...well the one`s that ive dealt with anyway.

im a passionford nut through and through and the guys/gals are great..imo.
Sorry to hear that about your group,thats why we have never gone back,and yes most people are good on here except for one finger happy twat so far ,Cheers matey
Always welcome to ours mate,dont know where your from, but hope you understand where im coming from,
Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Slatch

we have been slagged off on the rs site, fuck me that's an honour Alex. Keep doing what you are doing mate as it's a top club run by a top bloke.

Last edited by Slatch; 10-06-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:33 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by RS500/364
I Believe all they are doing is making it hard for the people who like or might like the RS of the future to not bother or look to other cars !
And i mean the Ford RS Owners club not essex get sort a region track day show show them !
Nice one matey,well said and agree with it,will sort something out ,cheers buddy

Originally Posted by Paulzs
You have my support even though its difficult to get down as work nites, you have turned the club around Alex a credit to you your a fair person and the reports i read its a good club with good people.

Paul
Thank you Paul,much appreciated,hope to see you soon and will be in touch to sort a few things mate,cheers

Originally Posted by LloydyRS
All hail Essex RSOC for liking my blue wheels

Well some of you anyway, I think the Essex RSOC runs better as an independant and with popadopulus in charge.
Thanks mate.... Salad with that ? pmsl
Old 10-06-2010, 08:38 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by RONNIE AMIS
You have my support alex. Even though I havnt been down lately. Been spending most nights getting my car ready for time attack. Will definately be at the next meet,

keep up the good work mate
Cheers Ron, hope to see you soon matey,Thanks for the comments mate

Originally Posted by Slatch
we have been slagged off on the rs site, fuck me that's an honour Alex. Keep doing what you are doing mate as it a top club run by a top bloke.
Much appreciated mate,thank you very much, yeah your right we should be honoured, cheers Buddy
Old 10-06-2010, 08:38 PM
whitey
Regular Contributor

Well said alexis, as said you have done extremly well turning our club around to being one of the biggest clubs around your commitment as essex rsoc chairman to our club is second to none and as gone from strength to strength through your hard work in arranging all the shows and meets aswell as our new banners stuff since going on our own, we have a nice range of cars at the club and are always looking for members to support this great club. Well done alexis keep it up
Old 10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

IMO the RSOC have got some of there new policys regarding regional group very very wrong.

non rs cars on regional stands are allowed....wrong
not allowed to charge membership fee's to local groups....wrong, (how are we supposed to pay for regailia,shows, and even god forbid put on a show if we can't generate income.)

both of these rules have turned group stands into car parks, we had guys phoning us just before the croft show to join "so I can put my car on the stand" and becuase we can't charge for membership we have no choice but to let them on!! (because we have no grounds to stop them!)

steve
RSOC local group secretary
Old 10-06-2010, 09:03 PM
JoeRS22
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

alexis you have a good group meeting going which i visit time to time with a good selection of cars keep it up bud
Old 10-06-2010, 09:09 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by whitey
Well said alexis, as said you have done extremly well turning our club around to being one of the biggest clubs around your commitment as essex rsoc chairman to our club is second to none and as gone from strength to strength through your hard work in arranging all the shows and meets aswell as our new banners stuff since going on our own, we have a nice range of cars at the club and are always looking for members to support this great club. Well done alexis keep it up
Thanks mate,everyones support means alot,as you all know i take the flack for this club and i put it in the direction our members wanted it to go,away from the rsoc,which is the right choice,just pisses me off when a small crap group (se essex) feel they need to take a swipe,lost our bloody way ? ?
Jog on se essex !!
Thanks for your response mate, i really do put a lot of effort in as ive been around the essex rsoc for over 20 years,and care for the club and its members,for as long as im wanted to run the club mate,i will always put our club 1st through thick and thin !! Cheers Bud

Originally Posted by the youth
IMO the RSOC have got some of there new policys regarding regional group very very wrong.

non rs cars on regional stands are allowed....wrong
not allowed to charge membership fee's to local groups....wrong, (how are we supposed to pay for regailia,shows, and even god forbid put on a show if we can't generate income.)

both of these rules have turned group stands into car parks, we had guys phoning us just before the croft show to join "so I can put my car on the stand" and becuase we can't charge for membership we have no choice but to let them on!! (because we have no grounds to stop them!)

steve
RSOC local group secretary
I agree mate in everything you say,thats another reason we are independant,and how can you only let full paid members on club stand only,surely the more RS's on a club stand the better,even if they aint members? alot only want to be regional group members and dont want to pay £30 a year and be a rsoc member,when they only care about their local group !
Local groups need to relise in my opinion that there is life after the rsoc,they only care for them sefs !
Hope it works out for you mate,cheers for the comments
PS...Forgot to say its because they dont want clubs having money,and want it all for them,to buy new cars of course lol
There are clubs which are bigger than them !! Go independant ! Your club will be your club !

Last edited by icekoub; 10-06-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:17 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by JoeRS22
alexis you have a good group meeting going which i visit time to time with a good selection of cars keep it up bud
Thanks Joe,cheers for the comment mate,you part of middlesex rsoc ? if so we shall come up to see you lot soon,will get a group together and head your way to show support

Last edited by icekoub; 10-06-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 PM
nice_head

I went to my first meet on tuesay and compared to the last time i went it was superb, keep up the good work m8
Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
whitey
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by icekoub
Thanks Joe,cheers for the comment mate,you part of middlesex rsoc ? if so we shall come up to see you lot soon,will get a group together and head your way to show support
ill be up for that
Old 10-06-2010, 09:36 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by nice_head
I went to my first meet on tuesay and compared to the last time i went it was superb, keep up the good work m8
Cheers mate,hope to see you there monthly aye
Bring Mark and Sarah,would love to see them again

Originally Posted by whitey
ill be up for that
will let you know the date mate will tell the rest too
Old 10-06-2010, 09:40 PM
oleskool
Virgin

100% behind Alex and all the effort he has placed into Essex rsoc in the time I have been involved I have watched the club go from strength to strength and am very proud to say I am part of Essex rsoc to everyone I meet in the car scene I am certain all of us will continue to support Alex for many years to come and make sure we let everyone know standing on your own to feet is sometimes the best thing to happen to a club as we have proved it ourselves
larger ( supposedly ) organisations may take a dislike to our club or anyone that decides to stand alone but its all about the club and its members what they want to see as the way forward and Alex has taken that on board and fought to make Essex RSOC the club we all want love and will unconditionally support please people think about what you can do for your clubs by following example
i`m sure as always anyone is more than welcome at rsoc monthly meeting come see for yourself just what is possible when you get behind your club and its chairman 100%
Old 10-06-2010, 09:47 PM
392B.H.P.SAFF

Alex,

As you know we have seen this Club fall apart by some people who did not want to run it properly, and it seemed that a lot of people lost interest/sold there cars to venture over to the dark side.

You independently took it upon yourself to keeps all us petrol heads attending a good friendly local group, and you sure have done that, every month seems to get bigger and as the usual people that attend religiously i notice a few new faces that are popping up.

I know that sometimes you feel un appreciated in the amount of time and effort you put in to this club and reap no beneficial reward, all money collected is put into the club etc.

I for 1 truly look forward to this meet (Even though for as long as i have been attending still haven't won car of the night GRRRRRRRRRRR). It is a credit to you mate and all that has been achieved in the time, and also to the people who support you in running and collecting raffle money etc on the night.

We as a club will only get bigger and stronger and i fully respect all that you have achieved.

Much appreciated.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:49 PM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

alex as you can see from the support you have a great meet going and have everyones support, keep up the good work and a convoy over to middlesex should be done one night too
Old 10-06-2010, 09:53 PM
GSM joe

I take my hat off to you you work hard and its enough to make you wanna give up but you dont you keep going well done mate i think you made history in the rs world and taken people away it speaks for itself you must be doing somethig right well done and keep going speak to you soon .
Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 PM
damian harris
sideways most if the time

Sometimes i think more groups should follow suit and do the same.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by icekoub
Well said buddy,glad you feel the same

Sorry to hear that about your group,thats why we have never gone back,and yes most people are good on here except for one finger happy twat so far ,Cheers matey
Always welcome to ours mate,dont know where your from, but hope you understand where im coming from,
im from the south yorkshire but im never gona go to the south yorkshire meets because i tried and asked them all the other night where to meet and what time and they all posted like i was invisable...i would drive down to meet all of you good guys.....take alook on the rsownersclub under south yorkshire and ull see all my posts ignored.

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=281999

Last edited by Rsmat; 10-06-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:09 PM
jn_rowe_uk
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Here here Alex, Essex RS owners has a massive following and great that can have RS owners on stands as well as non-RS owners with people that love the RS brand and the Ford brand which is stronger today than ever.
I live in South London and been to many Essex RS owners club a 100 mile round trip for me and loved every minute, people welcome me and my RS and is great to see

Went to FITP and again was proud to show my RS off on the Essex RS owners meet stand.
I am sure that the Essex RS owners will grow from strength to strength and with Alex at the helm this is a certainty.

Well done Alex for all your hard work and determination, may it live in
Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM
keithw1990

alex, the essex rsoc rules!!! you are the best and do a great job of running the club, you get lots of people and great cars turn up every month its great. keep up the good work mate
keith
Old 10-06-2010, 10:31 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by oleskool
100% behind Alex and all the effort he has placed into Essex rsoc in the time I have been involved I have watched the club go from strength to strength and am very proud to say I am part of Essex rsoc to everyone I meet in the car scene I am certain all of us will continue to support Alex for many years to come and make sure we let everyone know standing on your own to feet is sometimes the best thing to happen to a club as we have proved it ourselves
larger ( supposedly ) organisations may take a dislike to our club or anyone that decides to stand alone but its all about the club and its members what they want to see as the way forward and Alex has taken that on board and fought to make Essex RSOC the club we all want love and will unconditionally support please people think about what you can do for your clubs by following example
i`m sure as always anyone is more than welcome at rsoc monthly meeting come see for yourself just what is possible when you get behind your club and its chairman 100%
Thank you mate,your comments mean alot to me and thanks for your great support,much appreciated,hope other clubs read your comment too mate,its the way to go !!

Originally Posted by 392B.H.P.SAFF
Alex,

As you know we have seen this Club fall apart by some people who did not want to run it properly, and it seemed that a lot of people lost interest/sold there cars to venture over to the dark side.

You independently took it upon yourself to keeps all us petrol heads attending a good friendly local group, and you sure have done that, every month seems to get bigger and as the usual people that attend religiously i notice a few new faces that are popping up.

I know that sometimes you feel un appreciated in the amount of time and effort you put in to this club and reap no beneficial reward, all money collected is put into the club etc.

I for 1 truly look forward to this meet (Even though for as long as i have been attending still haven't won car of the night GRRRRRRRRRRR). It is a credit to you mate and all that has been achieved in the time, and also to the people who support you in running and collecting raffle money etc on the night.

We as a club will only get bigger and stronger and i fully respect all that you have achieved.

Much appreciated.
Glad you mentioned that mate,your one of the long lasting members who has seen it all,and watched it run down and climbed back to the top where it belongs,i thank you deeply for your support mate and this is why ive carried on and took the club forward and independant as its all for you all,its your club and im very proud to run it. ESSEX RSOC will be around for years to come mate and like you said growing bigger and bigger
Old 10-06-2010, 10:36 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by rst in breaking
alex as you can see from the support you have a great meet going and have everyones support, keep up the good work and a convoy over to middlesex should be done one night too
Thanks mate,and yes im gonna arrange a convoy to middlesex rsoc,they need our support and they have always supported us , thanks for your comment mate

Originally Posted by GSM joe
I take my hat off to you you work hard and its enough to make you wanna give up but you dont you keep going well done mate i think you made history in the rs world and taken people away it speaks for itself you must be doing somethig right well done and keep going speak to you soon .
Thanks Joe,much appreciated mate,gonna come and see you soon bud,thats a promise
Old 10-06-2010, 10:47 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by damian harris
Sometimes i think more groups should follow suit and do the same.
In my opinion its the only way to go mate,you aint got to answer to anyone and the clubs money belongs to your club only,they have pathetic rules this commitee,and regional clubs are better without them,they are very clicky and they are in it for themselves !
Hope other clubs follow suit like you said

Originally Posted by rsmat
im from the south yorkshire but im never gona go to the south yorkshire meets because i tried and asked them all the other night where to meet and what time and they all posted like i was invisable...i would drive down to meet all of you good guys.....take alook on the rsownersclub under south yorkshire and ull see all my posts ignored.

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=281999
Just looked mate,dont know what to say,im lost 4 words,your more than welcome to come down mate,but its a long trip for you,your always welcome to come and join us on our club stands mate at most shows,we are friendly and would welcome you on board, keep in touch buddy
PS...You would not be treated like that at our club,no chance of that !
Old 10-06-2010, 10:53 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by jn_rowe_uk
Here here Alex, Essex RS owners has a massive following and great that can have RS owners on stands as well as non-RS owners with people that love the RS brand and the Ford brand which is stronger today than ever.
I live in South London and been to many Essex RS owners club a 100 mile round trip for me and loved every minute, people welcome me and my RS and is great to see

Went to FITP and again was proud to show my RS off on the Essex RS owners meet stand.
I am sure that the Essex RS owners will grow from strength to strength and with Alex at the helm this is a certainty.

Well done Alex for all your hard work and determination, may it live in
Glad we have you on board mate,your one of us now matey lol,thanks for the comments mate,top man

Originally Posted by keithw1990
alex, the essex rsoc rules!!! you are the best and do a great job of running the club, you get lots of people and great cars turn up every month its great. keep up the good work mate
keith
Thanks Keith,glad you enjoy our meets,your very loyal to us and thats important,thank you for commenting mate
Old 10-06-2010, 11:03 PM
becca s2rs
Regular Contributor

Alex you do a brilliant job running the club. I will never join the RSOC as £50 for a crap mag and a few stickers is a con to me and the rules are pathetic and a bit to anoraky for me. The meets are good with a wide variety of cars and a friendly atmosphere, just gotta watch out for the doddgy greek dude lol, keep up the good work mate and be proud of how youve tured the club around
Old 10-06-2010, 11:11 PM
icekoub

Originally Posted by becca s2rs
Alex you do a brilliant job running the club. I will never join the RSOC as £50 for a crap mag and a few stickers is a con to me and the rules are pathetic and a bit to anoraky for me. The meets are good with a wide variety of cars and a friendly atmosphere, just gotta watch out for the doddgy greek dude lol, keep up the good work mate and be proud of how youve tured the club around
Cheers mate,thanks for the response mate,hope you continue to enjoy the meets mate,as for that greek,who is he lol ? only kidding, means alot mate,nice one
PS....Its always been a rip off

Quick Reply: Rs owners regional clubs and their demanding boss (rsoc)