Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

Ford Sierra Sapphire 2ltr Pinto Cosworth Rep

Search this Thread

Old 13-11-2010, 06:39 PM
tjRS500

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rapid3door
calm down im only joking cars looking well my little cuz just sold his replica one the prat should of kept it and put the 24v running gear in hes got.
he regrets it now tho, you can buy turbo kits for the pinto i had one on one of my old 3 doors they go well aswell

u should have bought my boa 24v jake
Old 13-11-2010, 06:40 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tjRS500
p100 is your dads u were saying yesterday?
and im pretty sure this sierra is your mates "ma's" and hes the one building it, so yeah, pretty similar i would say
Old 13-11-2010, 06:41 PM
rapid3door
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

they go alright with 24v's in theres loads round this area
Old 13-11-2010, 06:42 PM
tjRS500

Originally Posted by m4tt274
and im pretty sure this sierra is your mates "ma's" and hes the one building it, so yeah, pretty similar i would say
jealousy?

handbags away men
Old 13-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Your chatting about mine dickhead? Its my car, bought with my money and worked on with my hands and my money. So quit this slabbering trying to say im building my ma's car. Im no mummy or daddys boy ive worked hard for what ive got since i was 13.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Aw there rapid lad. Well i think they are because i havent drove any high powered cars myself only been in them. 2l pinto will do me for a wile yet think its nippy enough and i only want it for sliding about
Old 13-11-2010, 06:43 PM
tjRS500

there gettin alot more popular here aswell, but it will cost u about Ł500 for a bare engine here
Old 13-11-2010, 06:45 PM
rapid3door

Originally Posted by Sideways_Susan
Aw there rapid lad. Well i think they are because i havent drove any high powered cars myself only been in them. 2l pinto will do me for a wile yet think its nippy enough and i only want it for sliding about
drifting all the way get some nice pics of sideways action them pics always look the best
Old 13-11-2010, 06:46 PM
rapid3door

there gettin alot more popular here aswell, but it will cost u about Ł500 for a bare engine here
you can pick up a whole granny with it all for 3-400quid makes it more worth doing
Old 13-11-2010, 06:47 PM
tjRS500

you can pick up a whole granny with it all for 3-400quid makes it more worth doing
yeah but there are literally none here, so by the time u travel across the water your talking Ł800
Old 13-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

drifting all the way get some nice pics of sideways action them pics always look the best
Ill get loads of vids for u after christmas lad
Old 13-11-2010, 06:51 PM
rapid3door

Ill get loads of vids for u after christmas lad
is there any legal places over your side to drift,even tho ilegal driftings the best
Old 13-11-2010, 06:52 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Your chatting about mine dickhead? Its my car, bought with my money and worked on with my hands and my money. So quit this slabbering trying to say im building my ma's car. Im no mummy or daddys boy ive worked hard for what ive got since i was 13.
wow calm down. im not jealous as your mate says at all, my life's going great at the moment and i have exactly what i want. remember this is an internet forum

ive paid for my fiesta, rebuilt it and paid for insurance out of my own pocket with the job ive had since i was 14, and with money i raised stripping, cleaning and selling on xflow engines.
if youve worked your 'hands to the bone' for this car, your doing it wrong, you should be out chasing ladies, going gigs and having a laugh, then going school, getting your work done and doing the car on rainy days, weekends when nobody out etc.

do you disagree with what im saying?
Old 13-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

is there any legal places over your side to drift,even tho ilegal driftings the best
Yeah theres quite a few, there is one about 10 miles away from me they used to hold a series on at it but now due to somebody complaining they arnt allowed so its only on once every couple of months
Old 13-11-2010, 06:56 PM
tjRS500

theres a few places u can go.

drifting isnt really big here yet, rallying is the main form of motorsport here

more messing on back roads here
Old 13-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

wow calm down. im not jealous as your mate says at all, my life's going great at the moment and i have exactly what i want. remember this is an internet forum

ive paid for my fiesta, rebuilt it and paid for insurance out of my own pocket with the job ive had since i was 14, and with money i raised stripping, cleaning and selling on xflow engines.
if youve worked your 'hands to the bone' for this car, your doing it wrong, you should be out chasing ladies, going gigs and having a laugh, then going school, getting your work done and doing the car on rainy days, weekends when nobody out etc.

do you disagree with what im saying?
I never said ive "worked my hands to the bone". I go out most friday or saturday nights, got to college monday and tuesday, then work wednesday thursday and friday. Have the weekend off whats the point lying about doing nothing when i can work on my car? Your a year older than me lad, no point in trying to tell me whats right and whats wrong. You clearly said that this car is my "mum's" and im only working on it. Im pretty sure my ma wouldnt want a car lowered 60mm and can be heard from miles away. This car stays in the garage and only comes out on nice sunny days which we havent had now in a few weeks and cant see it coming out now untill i get the licence.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:58 PM
rapid3door

theres a few places u can go.

drifting isnt really big here yet, rallying is the main form of motorsport here

more messing on back roads here
thats where it all started for me on the back lanes and still loving it 14 years later
Old 14-11-2010, 01:40 AM
crumpet
Advanced PassionFord User

dont know if youl know me pal but im off jon44w, nopoke who had that ratlook e21 beemer, cant wait to see this pinto turbo'd!

You know anyone sellin any cheap decent volcanes or dturbos at all?
Old 14-11-2010, 10:11 AM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

looks a bloody good rep mate!
Old 14-11-2010, 01:35 PM
RB26DETT
Regular Contributor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Going under my ma's name for my first year of driving.
Ah so your fronting on your insurance then ?
You do realise this is illegal as you own the car not your ma ?

Its people like you who the day they turn 17 go out on the road and think they can drive, driving aint just about working the peddles !

You also mention that you would be doing a bit of sideways action, i hope you wont be doing this on a public road ?

Seriously you may be able to work the peddles but you can't drive untill you have experience out on a public road and have a few years experience under your belt.

Its people like you that drive up insurance costs for young honest males like myself.

Honestly mate have a good talk with yourself.

And yes im 16 aswell.
Old 14-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by RB26DETT

Its people like you who the day they turn 17 go out on the road and think they can drive, driving aint just about working the peddles !

You also mention that you would be doing a bit of sideways action, i hope you wont be doing this on a public road ?

Seriously you may be able to work the peddles but you can't drive untill you have experience out on a public road and have a few years experience under your belt.

Its people like you that drive up insurance costs for young honest males like myself.

And yes im 16 aswell.
LOL.

Who gives a fuck lad seriously? The car is on my ma's name on the log book otherwise i wouldnt be able to insure it. Who cares if im fronting? 80% of 17 year olds do it id say, and the other 20% there parents are paying for everything. Im not one for speeding, never have been otherwise i would have got a quick car, a 2l pinto aint quick. As you know alot about diffing seeing as your from ireland. Well im into that scene big, ive had plenty of expierience lad have had a fair few stock cars 2 of which where sierras. And ofcourse ill be doing it on a public road otherwise its not fun
Old 14-11-2010, 02:32 PM
cossie09
PassionFord Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

keep her lit jake,lol
Old 14-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by cossie09
keep her lit jake,lol
she'll be sideways more often than she will be straight lol
Old 14-11-2010, 02:36 PM
cossie09
PassionFord Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

did you see the pics of my cars that trev put up/what you think
Old 14-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Yeah did lad, look immaculate, especially the blue one cant really see the white one that well but it looks clean too. Would love a magenta 1 or black 1 myself
Old 14-11-2010, 04:43 PM
tjRS500

LOL.

Who gives a fuck lad seriously? The car is on my ma's name on the log book otherwise i wouldnt be able to insure it. Who cares if im fronting? 80% of 17 year olds do it id say, and the other 20% there parents are paying for everything. Im not one for speeding, never have been otherwise i would have got a quick car, a 2l pinto aint quick. As you know alot about diffing seeing as your from ireland. Well im into that scene big, ive had plenty of expierience lad have had a fair few stock cars 2 of which where sierras. And ofcourse ill be doing it on a public road otherwise its not fun

x2 its only a car. wreck her dey fuck
Old 14-11-2010, 05:15 PM
rapid3door

And yes im 16 aswell.
fella not being funng but younger lot these days will prob drive better than you where i go drifting theres 14 year olds drifting the bollox cuz most of them have had same up bringing as me and been racing since was 10-11 and you going on bout insurance is making you sound like a grass fella wats that all bout and experience shame your mum didnt have experience cus she must be as stupid as u cus id of had u aborted!
Old 14-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

fella not being funng but younger lot these days will prob drive better than you where i go drifting theres 14 year olds drifting the bollox cuz most of them have had same up bringing as me and been racing since was 10-11 and you going on bout insurance is making you sound like a grass fella wats that all bout and experience shame your mum didnt have experience cus she must be as stupid as u cus id of had u aborted!
lol x2 this wee lad sounds like a tout.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

And yes im 16 aswell.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:38 PM
tjRS500

u can drive for example a front wheel drive car for many years, and step into a rwd car and it is essentially driving something completly different

my cousin drives a 320bhp vxr astra and he could barely drive my sierra as he isnt used to anything other than fwd.

if u are brought up around rwd cars or any cars infact from a young age u will have more respect as u wont be thinking your a rally driver becuase u passed your driving test.

age doesnt matter, its how mature the driver is and them knowing his/her limits.

Last edited by tjRS500; 14-11-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:44 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you guys do sound like your being idiots. fair enough go out and have a laugh, but dont come on the a 'public forum' and brag about how for years you and your mates without license's have been big into drifting on public roads becasue
1. thats illegal
2. makes you sound like prats

your not 'big into the drift scene' because you dont go and compete with drift cars in drift events, dont attend dwyb days and dont even have a license.
i LOVE the cars, i love what your doing with them, but your execution (if thats the word to use) is poor and is going to raise eye brows.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

you guys do sound like your being idiots. fair enough go out and have a laugh, but dont come on the a 'public forum' and brag about how for years you and your mates without license's have been big into drifting on public roads becasue
1. thats illegal
2. makes you sound like prats

your not 'big into the drift scene' because you dont go and compete with drift cars in drift events, dont attend dwyb days and dont even have a license.
i LOVE the cars, i love what your doing with them, but your execution (if thats the word to use) is poor and is going to raise eye brows.
Your a dick

We did not mention once that we have drifted on public roads. Unfortunate for you, you probably live in the city/town and not out on a farm where there is loads of lanes and private roads for us to rally on. Thats where we have the expierence.

Im getting sick of u lad either wise up and learn how to read or gtfo
Old 14-11-2010, 05:49 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

80% of 17 year olds do it id say, and the other 20% there parents are paying for everything.
And the 'bullshit statistic of the month' award goes too...
Old 14-11-2010, 05:51 PM
tjRS500

knowone mentioned competive drifting?

he said diffing < notice theres no 'r'

irish word for doing donuts^

type cars diffing into youtube and you will see what were talking about lad
Old 14-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
And the 'bullshit statistic of the month' award goes too...

You, it was a sarcastic comment its clearly not a factual statistic. But its true over here most people go on there parents name for the first year of driving apart from people with richs parents. For me to get insured on my own name on a 1l corsa b it will cost me 3200
Old 14-11-2010, 05:57 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

LOL.

The car is on my ma's name on the log book otherwise i wouldnt be able to insure it. Who cares if im fronting? 80% of 17 year olds do it id say, and the other 20% there parents are paying for everything.

And ofcourse ill be doing it on a public road otherwise its not fun
I can read, i can also use correct grammatical structure in a sentence you mong.
I live on the outskirts of a large built up area with very rural farm villages surrounding much of it, im more than familiar with urban side of the car scene, industrial estate drifting, cruises, macdonalds car park etc and equally familiar with going out on back lanes at 3am and 'using all the road'

But im not going to do anything differently as its an internet forum, you dont know me and i have no meaningfull opinion of you as ive never met you.

just stick to modifying and playing around with nice sierra's and drive them legally when your old enough and have a great time.
Old 14-11-2010, 05:59 PM
chaffe
Turbocharging Technician

you turboed that truck yet mat?
Old 14-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Sideways_Susan
Regular Contributor

I can read, i can also use correct grammatical structure in a sentence you mong.
I live on the outskirts of a large built up area with very rural farm villages surrounding much of it, im more than familiar with urban side of the car scene, industrial estate drifting, cruises, macdonalds car park etc and equally familiar with going out on back lanes at 3am and 'using all the road'

But im not going to do anything differently as its an internet forum, you dont know me and i have no meaningfull opinion of you as ive never met you.

just stick to modifying and playing around with nice sierra's and drive them legally when your old enough and have a great time.
I can also use correct grammatical structure in a sentence, but its the internet so who cares not a bloddy gcse english exam ffs. Oh using all the road? What in that wee fiesta off yours? Bet you do some drifting in that yoke with the mcdonald food trays on the back.

Just to let you know, i dont need to meet people to have an opinion so i think your a grade a wanker
Old 14-11-2010, 06:02 PM
tjRS500

excuse me matt274

get off your high horse.

trying to make yourself look smart isnt working for yourself.

its his life, his car he can do whatever he wants to do.

im 30 miles up the road from him, i have a sierra and i will be doing the very same thing when im on the road. enjoying myself
Old 14-11-2010, 06:09 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

In the 'wee fiesta' thats quicker than the 24v p100 with a remap ...
No. i dont do anything in macdonalds car park as there is this thing people call 'a time and a place'

And no, its not an english exam, but if you can type properly people will take you more seriously. Consider chip on here, i hope he doesn't mind me using him as an example, ive never met him! but the internet persona he puts across to the reader is that hes clever and has a clue what hes on about.
I interpret yours as being some proper cocky kid with shit grades who's willing to kick off about the smallest thing because he has nothing better to do.

Quick Reply: Ford Sierra Sapphire 2ltr Pinto Cosworth Rep