Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

miller3's attempt at a resto::: (Going to Auto Dynamix for a full Chassis loom))

Search this Thread

Old 24-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by WENNY
haha give your head a shake jay, your pissed off that i got his cage done at a third of your price, deal with it
this has nowt to do with the cage, what jacko does is his buisness nowt to do with me or anyone else other than him
me and doug have spoke about this and its certainly got nowt to do with you so wind your neck in you big prick
are you thick as i keep stating i dont care about that I DONT EARN FUCK AL FROM CAGES its the time it taken but you seem to think you have one over me for some reason i have a idea your around the corner you seem to think your worth listening to go get jacko to listen and get his car done !!
Old 24-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Originally Posted by -beefy-
as said before , i do feel for doug jay i know your his mate but your acting like your the only one whos upset with the situation ,

how do you think other feel , like myself ? i championed jackos work for years and prob facilitated doug bringing it to blueoval in the first place,

just rember wen it arrived he had a good rep , he was in the first stages of doing hadlands 3 door ,eveyone was praising his work ,

unfortunately that dont mean fuck all now , and will be no concallation for doug at this moment in time .

it is a shame jacko on his day IS a good painter , but i think hes on a diffrent planet at the moment , havent seen him for a while , and well cant rember that last time i was near a unit , but it does seem hes went downhill of late,

just wish doug hadnt paid upfront - EVEN AT ALL MY TIME AT BLUEOVAL I HAD FUCK ALL TO DO WITH FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS i was simply down there helping out as a mate .

but obv doug and jacko decided on full payment , wich is probs dougs downfall right now,

me personally , id collect and take it back , as said speaking to doug face to face at snetterton ,theres still the risk the paint wont be up to standard ,and that would add to his outlay to rectify that .

miller knows if theres anything i can do i happily would mate ,

as always you have my mobile number

beef
Beef lost your number dude all this is a fucking big shame mate ! as for most of us our cars are very close to our hearts and it goes beyond money im lost for words how jacko conducts himself ! you mentioned hadland well of all jobs to fuck up and he still never paid out to right it im amazed i tell theee !! i dont want a fall out beef im just disgusted at the whole thing and i really feel for miller
Old 24-10-2010, 08:06 PM
WENNY
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol dont be a ding bat

you keep bring the cage up everyone can see by looking back

go and do sumit decent like flicking shit at yourself in the corner
Old 24-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

lol dont be a ding bat

you keep bring the cage up everyone can see by looking back

go and do sumit decent like flicking shit at yourself in the corner
point proven then you are thick

why do i give a fuck about the cost of it answer that when i have stated i dont earn from it ? lets put it into prospective he got a cheap cage for cheap money there you go then arrange by a person that has no respect for people or the time and money

now there is another 10 mins of life gone im not going to gettrying to get through to a numpty! last time i repeat myself jkust want dougy to get the car back asap

Last edited by Jay,; 24-10-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:19 PM
WENNY

look back youve done nothing but repeat yourseld picking at the cage so ye your the thick one, just look back super mod,
why dont you do the decent thing and take all the shit off dougs thread for startes, then start a hate jacko thread and hate anyone who makes cheaper cages than me thread, mongo looking gimp
Old 24-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Come on fellas calm down, lol... i know you all have my best interests at hart and you are all decent guys, just a shame some of you dont get on

Thing is im in a bit of a catch 22, as iv paid up in full for the work to be done, silly i know but i dont think Jacko had funds to pay for bits and pieces at the time, and on the other hand if i take the car back now unpainted, i doubt very much he has the dosh to give me back. so if i walk away now i will be out of pocket' big time!!

Thing is also i get on well with all the lads away from the car and it would be a real shame if that was to change, i know Jack has had a bad time of late with some personal stuff' and he assures me he is going to get back on it asap, I So So So want the car back now but i simply CANT afford to take it else where to get painted, as what with a new born in the family and saving for a house' there is just no way i could afford to do so, not that i should have too... but yer this has gone on far too long now, but what can i do? If i did have endless amounts of cash id take it out of there tomorrow, but sadly' that is not the case
Old 24-10-2010, 08:51 PM
WENNY

ye doug like i said ill help you out in anyway i can
i know jackos dad died but this was going on well before that and this needs to come to a end,
come on jacko lad finger out, you could have this knocked out in a week
Old 24-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

look back youve done nothing but repeat yourseld picking at the cage so ye your the thick one, just look back super mod,
why dont you do the decent thing and take all the shit off dougs thread for startes, then start a hate jacko thread and hate anyone who makes cheaper cages than me thread, mongo looking gimp
typical thick response !! good boy

Doug ill ring you tomorrow Dude
Old 24-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oi you too

Yer cool Jay
Old 24-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

doug i know it sounds silly but why not pop up there for a gentlemans chat,,,, as in cup of tea and discuss what you are unhappy about and then get a idea whats been done ect and see if there is a solution to be done as TBH,,,,,, if hes struggling to get money for paints ect for the work then he aint gonna be in business for too much longer

jacko always seems a sound guy and one of your own so just having a formal meeting is not ment to be threatening but might help make him understand how much this is gonna start affecting you

id even come up to do the road trip and we could all go for a nice meal ect and discuss/air both sides of the story but TBH you need that shell back as if its not being done all your doing is wasting time and its still gonna cost more in the long run but also MORE time too
Old 24-10-2010, 11:02 PM
WENNY

Originally Posted by Jay_
typical thick response !! good boy

Doug ill ring you tomorrow Dude

lol fucking hell and your a mod, no wonder people say this sites gone to shit, keep up the good work
Old 24-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Danny @ Enhanced Performance
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The offer is still open mate,i know what your saying about the money but if you do what ginge says and go and speak to him..just tell him the way you feel and the only way out is for him to pay you enough money back to pay someone like myself to paint it for you or to give you a date that it will deffo be ready to pick up..
Id bend over backwards to help you mate and paint it very cheaply for you if jacko would agree to give you the money back to cover the cost to me???and i would get done inside a week for you!!!

cheers danny
Old 24-10-2010, 11:19 PM
WENNY

cant say any better than that doug, nice 1 danny
Old 25-10-2010, 07:46 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

he wont have the money to give miller back & clearly isnt going to paint the car either so take the shell away & cut your losses ! Try through time & get your money back
Old 25-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Lo@der
Passionford Thread Killer

Originally Posted by carlo
he wont have the money to give miller back & clearly isnt going to paint the car either so take the shell away & cut your losses ! Try through time & get your money back

Got to agree with carlo here. As much as its gonna hurt the pocket , left up there will it EVER be painted.............not likley.

As I said , my car trailer is here for you to use if you need one Doug.

Last edited by Lo@der; 25-10-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 25-10-2010, 04:00 PM
RSNUT!

The main reason I started Blue Oval is my love of Fords and I also wanted to be able to offer a great service at good rates.

The best way of ensuring this is to have enthusiasts work on the cars, who will always do the best job possible as they have pride in their work, know what they would expect for their own cars and take the same care with customer's cars.

No corners are cut because most of the cars we work on are show cars and are therefore scrutinised by other enthusiasts. Any mistakes, or cut corners, result in a bad name and it's my intention to have people talk about Blue Oval because the work is always top notch, completed to an excellent standard and at a good rate.

I take great pride in seeing my work on show and the cars once again looking their best.

Dave Jackson

http://www.blueovalgarages.com/
Old 25-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
doug i know it sounds silly but why not pop up there for a gentlemans chat,,,, as in cup of tea and discuss what you are unhappy about and then get a idea whats been done ect and see if there is a solution to be done as TBH,,,,,, if hes struggling to get money for paints ect for the work then he aint gonna be in business for too much longer

jacko always seems a sound guy and one of your own so just having a formal meeting is not ment to be threatening but might help make him understand how much this is gonna start affecting you

id even come up to do the road trip and we could all go for a nice meal ect and discuss/air both sides of the story but TBH you need that shell back as if its not being done all your doing is wasting time and its still gonna cost more in the long run but also MORE time too
Im going to give him a bell this week mate, road trip would be good' but im sure i can sort this out via a phone call. but yer i do just want to get it back now asap so i will have to pull my finger out and get on to him, But thanks for the offer of coming with' much appreciated bud

Originally Posted by Danny @ Enhanced Performance
The offer is still open mate,i know what your saying about the money but if you do what ginge says and go and speak to him..just tell him the way you feel and the only way out is for him to pay you enough money back to pay someone like myself to paint it for you or to give you a date that it will deffo be ready to pick up..
Id bend over backwards to help you mate and paint it very cheaply for you if jacko would agree to give you the money back to cover the cost to me???and i would get done inside a week for you!!!

cheers danny

Danny what can i say to that, WOW.. as said above' going to give him a bell in the week to see if we can get something sorted asap, from the convo i last had with him tho i do feel we can get this moving along now and wrap this up once and for all, i really REALLY do appreciate your offer and i hope its not one i have to take you up on, but yes if we cant sort this car out soon i may just have to take you up on that pal

Originally Posted by carlo
I really hope it dose not come to that mate

Originally Posted by Lo@der
Got to agree with carlo here. As much as its gonna hurt the pocket , left up there will it EVER be painted.............not likley.

As I said , my car trailer is here for you to use if you need one Doug.
Another fantastic offer

I usually rent a trailer and get a van from work, but Ronnie has offered me the use of his trailer too buddy and that would be on the way upon collection of the shell, but thank you' again really dose mean alot

Just like to thank everyone again for all the offers of help that has been given it really dose mean alot

once again thank you
Old 28-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

you do realise the next offer will be to arriange a PF weekender on the piss where we all go up on the friday,,,, prep the car, go out saturday spray the car, go out agai and sunday we mop the car and all drive home,,,, get about 10 of us to get cracking and we will be laughing......... ok dont sound like a real plan,,,,,, but lets be honest its got about as much chance as your car being done pmsl
Old 28-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Maybe mate, but that dose sound like a good weekend fpmsl
Old 28-10-2010, 10:29 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hope its sorted soon for you m8
Old 29-10-2010, 10:25 AM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you do realise the next offer will be to arriange a PF weekender on the piss where we all go up on the friday,,,, prep the car, go out saturday spray the car, go out agai and sunday we mop the car and all drive home,,,, get about 10 of us to get cracking and we will be laughing......... ok dont sound like a real plan,,,,,, but lets be honest its got about as much chance as your car being done pmsl

all welcome at my gaff lol ginge !!!
Old 29-10-2010, 11:58 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

best of luck mate
Old 20-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

anynews,,,,,,, i know its gaining value everyday but still,,,,,,, even if he painted a mirror in primer it would be progress
Old 20-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well....... kind of lol its going to get the engine bay blasted early part of next week
Old 20-11-2010, 06:23 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Doug,

Is it Jacko of Reyland fuck up fame that is painting your car, or has it gone elsewhere now?
Old 20-11-2010, 07:18 PM
DAN400

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

just had a good read through all of this and i cant believe the car is nt painted yet!!
if it were me i think id cut my losses and take it somewhere else, looks like you been promised it more times than enough and he still has nt delivered,
total piss take imo
really hope you get it sorted mate
Old 21-11-2010, 12:29 AM
nuttynil
RS nutta

this is wrong miller the guy must refund you and just go and take your shell
Old 21-11-2010, 10:02 AM
NEIL A
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Did I read somewhere on here that Jacko is shutting up shop
Old 21-11-2010, 12:05 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by NEIL A
Did I read somewhere on here that Jacko is shutting up shop
He needs too,I did anyway!!

The problem is,as previously mentioned,that doug paid this tired cunt up front,sadly his 1st mistake.

I know from experience that when people pay you up front,the job never gets done quickly,another mistake was to tell the guy to tale his time,never good!!

Car painters in general are a strange breed,they tend to be the type of person that promise the world yet rarely deliver on time.Im no painter,I just ran the business(badly!!!) so I'm perfectly poised to offer advice.

From experience,to avoid reactions and mainly concentrating on just that car I'd say your looking a MINIMUM of 2 weeks if your doing inside as well.you could try waterbased to avoid reactions I suppose but that's going to cost a bit more.

Thinking about it,say 2-3 days on repairs as there's always stuff to do!!about the same for prepwork,maybe more when you think of all the door insides(if there being done??),inside of boot/bonnet etc.a good day masking,a good day to paint inside,another to paint outside,another to paint underneath to let the paint cure,a day for all the parts,2 days polishing/reassembly of basic parts,cleaning etc so that's by my calculations 14 solid days work.

Pricewise I'd say anything below £2000 your doing well,got to be at least 5litres of paint,2.5l thinners/hardener,2litres laquer,box of discs,scotchpads,primer,etch,g3 etc etc.

Realistically,if this is a chuck into the back of the workshop and sort whenever job id say it would probably take about a year!!And that's honestly not an exaggeration!!

Could I ask what the guy quoted you on it and exactly what's being done for that?Pm if you prefer.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Richie.
aka Turbosailorboy

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Richie.

Is it painted yet ?
BTTT
Old 11-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

BTTT

Piss off

But, i think the underside is ready for paint asap

needed a couple of door hinges so that lovely man Paul nyrs is sending him some for me
Old 19-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Richie.
aka Turbosailorboy

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Is it painted yet ?

Still waiting
Old 19-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oi dont worry about mine, get on with the KA, I want a ride out in it

But it should have paint on the underside and engine bay right about now as Jacko phoned me the other day

decided in the end to go back to plain old magenta as the Mazda copper red was too much money and im trying to save as much as i can for a house... seen another place over the weekend and put an offer in but we are not getting our hopes up again after loosing the other place

just be nice to get a place with a good size garage/workshop
Old 19-12-2010, 06:18 PM
RONNIE AMIS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

nice one douglas glad it's all coming together.
Old 19-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Steve the Plumber
The original Rouge Trader

Originally Posted by RONNIE AMIS
nice one douglas glad it's all coming together.

He aint got it back yet Ron!!
Old 19-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Steve the Plumber
He aint got it back yet Ron!!

Or a house to put it

but while your hear Steve, may need you to put in a complete central heating system if my offer gets accepted...

i know its hard to give a quote, but roughly what would it cost on a 3 bed semi bud?

Last edited by Miller 3; 19-12-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Steve the Plumber
The original Rouge Trader

Originally Posted by miller3
Or a house to put it

but while your hear Steve, may need you to put in a complete central heating system if my offer gets accepted...

i know its hard to give a quote, but roughly what would it cost on a 3 bed semi bud?
Thousands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends what you want boiler wise, Combi, Conventional system, rads etc etc, anything from £2-4K.

As a when your ready though, give us a shout and I'll pop out and have a look and sort you out a good quote!!
Old 19-12-2010, 08:01 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

2 k for your paint and you cant even have it the colour you want ?

wasnt like there was masses of prep bud ,

still at least its moving forward ?

beef
Old 19-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Zetecfiesta
PassionFord Post Whore!!

bloody hell still waiting!
Old 19-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well lets see what happens first might not even get the place lol

but id rather put the work your way bud ,

Quick Reply: miller3's attempt at a resto::: (Going to Auto Dynamix for a full Chassis loom))