Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Angry Italian in a CRX at the 'ring...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 05:17 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Highly underestimated corner Schwedenkreuz
Old 08-11-2013, 06:03 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...77389099021342

Old 08-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Ops the guy isnt liked on facebook is he.

lol at the first few peoples spelling.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:29 AM
The Underdog
you cant fix stupid

Received 59 Likes on 53 Posts

iv watched it again and other than his serious tantrum which is over the top there is nothing wrong with his driving. i see no danger at any point to the focus or bikers. the people who complain about his style of driving are usually the ones who slow up track days for everyone else. race tracks are dangerous. if you cant handle that then dont go on them
Old 08-11-2013, 09:01 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Steve you don't have a clue don't you?
Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
The Underdog
you cant fix stupid

Originally Posted by MARCOSWORTH
Steve you don't have a clue don't you?
im not just trying to be awkward but i dont see what the fuss is about. his tantrum is out of order and i dont agree with that but his driving seems fine.i assume its overtake on the left which he does. he never overtakes on the right that i noticed. theres no speed limit i know of so what laws has he broken?
iv been doing track days for 15yrs and theres always someone who gets bent out of shape over an overtake that they consider dangerous but breaks no rules. people forget they are on track.
im not looking for an argument so dont take it that way but please feel free to point out the moments he breaks the rules? i dont know the ring rules il admit so maybe i could learn something from this.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:20 PM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As it's tourist days he drives very aggressive and is undertaking a few cars, this what you can't do on the road thus also not on the Ring.
Also he has no respect for other drivers and all he wants is a quick time, this is what you can do on track days and not on tourist days.
Always respect others and after every corner there can be danger like a accident or oil/coolant on track.
I've driven it many times in the wet and it realised me to have more respect to the track as it's dangerous in the wet I can tell you.
There are speed limits just before Breidscheid bridge as this where you go on and off the track and at the end there's a speed limit
Old 08-11-2013, 04:11 PM
The Underdog
you cant fix stupid

Originally Posted by MARCOSWORTH
As it's tourist days he drives very aggressive and is undertaking a few cars, this what you can't do on the road thus also not on the Ring.
Also he has no respect for other drivers and all he wants is a quick time, this is what you can do on track days and not on tourist days.
Always respect others and after every corner there can be danger like a accident or oil/coolant on track.
I've driven it many times in the wet and it realised me to have more respect to the track as it's dangerous in the wet I can tell you.
There are speed limits just before Breidscheid bridge as this where you go on and off the track and at the end there's a speed limit
ok i see what your saying. what side are you supposed to pass on the ring, i assume left? i didnt notice him pass on the right tho to be honest.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:07 PM
GVK.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 118 Likes on 111 Posts

There aren't 'track day' rules as such, you get no briefing as per a track day, however, German road rules apply, so that means keeping to the right, faster vehicles pass on the left.

As Marcocosworth is saying, he's not giving a fuck about the people he's passing, he's passing them whether they're yielding for him or not (see the BMW touring at exit of Bergwerk where he passes on the kerb)

He was far too close and aggressive near the bikers being the 'worst' part of his anger.. lol!

It's all part and parcel of the 'ring in TF (touristenfarhten) sometimes you can have a nice free lap, with no traffic, or other times it bedlam with varying differences in speed of vehicles..

Imagine meeting this when you've come flat through a blind bend...

Name:  2006_0819clubgtiringtrip20060062_sm.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  42.4 KB

Last edited by GVK.; 08-11-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:18 PM
The Underdog
you cant fix stupid

whats the cost of a lap on tourist day and track day? on a track day do you do the full circuit or btg
Old 08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
GVK.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

TF lap was 28 euros a lap when we went last month.

Track days cost at least Ł500-700 and you can do a flying lap as per the vids I've put on here.

It was 7 euros a lap the first time I went in year 2000.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 AM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Here you can see what can happen on a easy corner if you turn in too early or when there's fluids (white Z4) on track and people don't warn eachother or just going toooooo fast

Old 09-11-2013, 12:06 PM
doctor stavros
AMG C32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GVK.
TF lap was 28 euros a lap when we went last month.

Track days cost at least Ł500-700 and you can do a flying lap as per the vids I've put on here.

It was 7 euros a lap the first time I went in year 2000.
I'll tell you the one thing that gets on my nerves.... the fact that laps expire at the end of the year. I've three laps left on my card, and I really doubt I'll manage a third trip there this year...... 75 Euros down the drain

I did return to the ticket box and asked for a refund, but she said "sell them in the carpark......."
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 PM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think that was 7 D-Mark Gary instead of €

Maybe you're lucky Paul as I believe you can buy laps this year at this years price and use them next year, will find out
Old 09-11-2013, 12:59 PM
cossieDavedree
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok he's a capable driver, he has balls and is in control of his car, yes he pushes it over the limit but he does manage to control it. He would probably outdrive most of us on this forum. I can relate to his frustration and the frustration is simply this,,
''ANYONE with more power can drive faster in a straight line after poofing it in the corners and holding you up''.

There's no chance a biker can outhandle a car but of course power to weight ratio on the straights unless you have a 400hp+/400lbft yb in a robin hood then bike is going to win. Thats where I share his frustration in the ''Straightliners''. Which Is why I still believe that bikes should go on at seperate times to cars as bikes need more room for error in their racing lines and are more vunerable to dicks in crx's and other cars.

As said for the power he is running it's a remarkable time, however that lap time comes from experience of numerous laps. Now this is where I don't like him, with his exeperience he should know what the ring can be like, and so his attitude towards the tt and coming right up his arse that was uncalled for, and the focus and the bikers too

I own a full bike licence and a car and so I do not have a biased view.
Him spitting and angry at the final straight is his frustration of straightliners, but then he should of pulled over to let the bikers past as his car is slow.
If I was the 2nd biker I would have had a good chat once we pulled off the ring !!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:48 PM
GVK.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

We were there a few years ago, angry biker just opened a car door as they came off the track and twatted the bloke

doctorstavros, but late now but a lot of people sell their unused laps on the Northloop forum.
Old 13-11-2013, 06:53 PM
GVK.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Name:  sim_polo.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  60.4 KB